Kill Thee vs Io: The Imperator (Penumbra Alliance)

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Kill Thee vs Io: The Imperator (Penumbra Alliance)

KILL THEE wrote:Just to add to McRandom's (my commander) above post. It appears anyone who is preventing his mates from jumping in is a target for his "team" [-X

So much for him trying to keep this 1vs1 :roll: appears he will lie and make dillusional comments to get people to join the war.

IO: The Imperator: "Consider yourself warned. There will be fireworks"

There were many, after I took his planets

This obviously isnt gonna say 1v1 why dont you guys just go all out and end this war its getting kinda old.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

I will do nothing unless they take this out of hand. I wouldn't suggest it either, I am sure he would lose most of his alliance members.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DoC Conscript
ID: 0

Byrnes wrote:This obviously isnt gonna say 1v1 why dont you guys just go all out and end this war its getting kinda old.

I am trying to end it with The Imperator but he stays on PPT and then keeps making excuses for not fighting and then gets others to state I should give him naq, planets etc. Once he gets his ass off PPT I will end it. He says he wants to surrender then threatens people, the guy has no clue ](*,)
Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan

KILL THEE wrote:
Byrnes wrote:This obviously isnt gonna say 1v1 why dont you guys just go all out and end this war its getting kinda old.

I am trying to end it with The Imperator but he stays on PPT and then keeps making excuses for not fighting and then gets others to state I should give him naq, planets etc. Once he gets his ass off PPT I will end it. He says he wants to surrender then threatens people, the guy has no clue ](*,)

Sounds like he's using his friends to extort naq and planets out of you kill thee, hang in there. The only thing you should give him is another swift massing ;)
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Hoochivette wrote:Sounds like he's using his friends to extort naq and planets out of you kill thee, hang in there. The only thing you should give him is another swift massing

He tried with one guy, who never got anywhere thanks to some kind people :D

Think he will be lucky to get any peace after the sins he has committed

:smt021
reinhardt
Forum Newbie

Having had dealings with penumbra/Io before, I'll say this:

- The guy seems to prolifically obtain resources from somewhere at a rate I've only ever really seen a few people (high empty, jake, rek etc.) manage

- He has a fondness for leaving his teammates out to rot

- likes to talk a fantastic game behind your back

- Surrenders fairly easily once you've demoralised the whole alliance.

One thing is certain though, he doesn't play a fair game, so I think perhaps the concept of 1v1 would be lost on him. If you want a blockade started kill thee, I'm more than willing to help keep it fair.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks Reindhardt. It's cool, I'm sure it is not long before he surrenders (I hope he puts up a little figfht at least) :D
reinhardt
Forum Newbie

KILL THEE wrote:Thanks Reindhardt. It's cool, I'm sure it is not long before he surrenders (I hope he puts up a little figfht at least) :D

why would he? he didn't last time
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

That's because other people were fighting not him. He gave up after I started to beat him and got every other person he could to fight instead, (still managed to take a few of them out) and it continued until he had enough courage to battle me again once my account had been severely massed.

Edited so it makes a bit more sense - It's all on the first page or so of this thread.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Deleting my comment that was here, as I messaged Al and got a polite reply, just clarifying now, all good.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

Right, I think I will declare myself (unofficially) as the winner of this war. Imperator hasn't attacked me for around a month after I started to basically beat him, well apart from his little sab mission and that was only because I temporarily had 0 a/c.

I will however keep targeting him until he surrenders, not letting him off this easy after all that has happened.

What do you guys think?
Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan

Meh keep him on your farm list, it looks doubtful he'll be fighting back much...

I hope this experience helps you grow as a player kill thee, I think you fought pretty well ;)
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

He did a lot better then I expected lol. Really glad to no longer see the 1 AT attacks :P.

I messaged Io about fighting back and he sent me a message complaining that KILL THEE should give him a few days to rebuild then he would fight back lol. It was pretty funny.. I told him to grow some balls and learn to build under pressure, well basically anyway lol.
KILL THEE
Fledgling Forumer

McRandom wrote:He did a lot better then I expected lol. Really glad to no longer see the 1 AT attacks :P.

I messaged Io about fighting back and he sent me a message complaining that KILL THEE should give him a few days to rebuild then he would fight back lol. It was pretty funny.. I told him to grow some balls and learn to build under pressure, well basically anyway lol.

Yeah, didn't know 1 AT turns were bad 8-[

Give him time to rebuild? I've given him so long, I will give him time if he promises to build something decent :roll: . He still has attackers so why is he sitting back and not attacking? I even reduced my defence but still nothing ](*,)

He has been sitting there with 5000 ATs for a very long time, if he doesn't want to use them I will take them, give him some naq to "build" whatever he wants :D

Edited to add: I've given him 5 days so far, how much longer does he want.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

KILL THEE wrote:
McRandom wrote:He did a lot better then I expected lol. Really glad to no longer see the 1 AT attacks :P.

Yeah, didn't know 1 AT turns were bad 8-[

Give him time to rebuild? I've given him so long, I will give him time if he promises to build something decent :roll: . He still has attackers so why is he sitting back and not attacking? I even reduced my defence but still nothing ](*,)

He has been sitting there with 5000 ATs for a very long time, if he doesn't want to use them I will take them, give him some naq to "build" whatever he wants :D

lol lots of people still use 1 ats. it used to be good but now they just dont have the same affect :C
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353

Return to “Vendetta corner”