ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano
ID: 0

Re: 3-0 HOLLAND VS ITALY

Tyveris wrote:france = too old

lmao :-D
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Oh well everything will be played this friday...
Friday 13th Toon_PDT_07
If this unexpected high result can happen, everything can happen, on friday 13TH :smt077
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Legendary Apophis wrote:Oh well everything will be played this friday...
Friday 13th Toon_PDT_07
If this unexpected high result can happen, everything can happen, on friday 13TH :smt077

Netherlands- France
13/06/08 19:45
1X2: (23)
Home (36%) 2.75 (2.53)
Draw (30%) 3.20 (3.08)
Away (34%) 3.00 (2.76)

Netherlands 1-1 France : 7.00 @
Netherlands 0-0 France : 7.50 @
Netherlands 1-0 France : 8.00 @
Netherlands 0-1 France : 8.00 @
Netherlands 2-1 France : 11.00 @
Netherlands 1-2 France : 11.00 @
Netherlands 2-0 France : 13.00 @
Netherlands 0-2 France : 15.00 @
Netherlands 2-2 France : 16.00 @
Netherlands 1-3 France : 34.00 @

:lol: You see that in general, the Bookmakers favour Holland over France..
36% to 34%.. ;) It's minimal, but it's there.
And oh, the likelyhood of Holland winning with 2-0, is greater than France winning with 0-2.. :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Perhaps but France will do a draw hehe, if they don't pass qualifications I stop playing this game until final done, at least! :-D
Not up to eat my cap or crap like this, so I do this! :lol:
When France play boring team they don't do much...however...when it's good one...it's different, 1-0 on Brazil, 3-1 on Spain, and 3-1 on Italy on September 2006. 1-0 on England this year. 0-0 on Italy this year.
Our attack isn't coordinated, but our defense is like Himalaya 8)
Only best of the best can pass thru :)
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
ThakalluS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord / ORI
ID: 0

yep.

I haven't seen the match,but I bet simbolic 100bills on Netherlands !

and guess what?

I won the naq + Netherlands won, what more can you want? :P

and i support netherlands all the way to finals, hope they will win.

netherlands ftw :D

"We have made a desert and called it peace"
- Scipio Africanus
Tyveris
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 48638

Legendary Apophis wrote:Perhaps but France will do a draw hehe, if they don't pass qualifications I stop playing this game until final done, at least! :-D
When France play boring team they don't do much...however...when it's good one...it's different, 1-0 on Brazil, 3-1 on Spain, and 3-1 on Italy on September 2006. 1-0 on England this year. 0-0 on Italy this year.

yeah the himalayas must be almost as old as liliam thuram

;-)
Tyveris [ ~Rogue Trooper~ ]

dont be fooled by my army size!...(Lifers) (24,625,210)...doh!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Tyveris wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:Perhaps but France will do a draw hehe, if they don't pass qualifications I stop playing this game until final done, at least! :-D

yeah the himalayas must be almost as old as liliam thuram

;-)

He's "old" but he's efficient ;)
Spoiler

Spoiler
Altaïr Ibn La Ahad
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Talamasca
ID: 80567

Gio played his best match ever :D

Did you saw that goal from Snijder :shock:

Van Nistelrooy keep the work doing 8)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Legendary Apophis wrote:When France play boring team they don't do much...however...when it's good one...it's different, 1-0 on Brazil, 3-1 on Spain, and 3-1 on Italy on September 2006. 1-0 on England this year. 0-0 on Italy this year.

:lol: You list England.. :lol: As if they're any good at the moment. Seriously; England = loads of potential, but internal chaos beats them everytime.
And 0-0 to Italy this year.. ;) Dutch WON 3-0. I think that says enough..

Besides.. I think France stands a better chance than the bookmakers suggest. Holland might go and underestimate the French.. they do that sometimes.
Legendary Apophis wrote:Our attack isn't coordinated, but our defense is like Himalaya 8)

Says it all really.. Holland is apparently in the top 10 World Ranking for some reason, so I figure they're at least the best, if not the best of the best.
No one team is the same level as last year. :lol:
Borek
Forum Addict

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:When France play boring team they don't do much...however...when it's good one...it's different, 1-0 on Brazil, 3-1 on Spain, and 3-1 on Italy on September 2006. 1-0 on England this year. 0-0 on Italy this year.

:lol: You list England.. :lol: As if they're any good at the moment. Seriously; England = loads of potential, but internal chaos beats them everytime.

Besides.. I think France stands a better chance than the bookmakers suggest. Holland might go and underestimate the French.. they do that sometimes.
Legendary Apophis wrote:Our attack isn't coordinated, but our defense is like Himalaya 8)

Says it all really.. Holland is apparently in the top 10 World Ranking for some reason, so I figure they're at least the best, if not the best of the best.

lol, internal chaos isn't the reason England suck, Steve Mclaren is why they sucked last qualifing round. When the players have a manager they don't believe has a clue WTH he's doing they are bound to suck, not that i don't think they all deserve 50% of the blame, after all they are the ones playing the game even if the manager is botching the formations and subs.

Anyway, i agree, should in no way lump England in with Brazil/Spain/Italy.

As for the Dutch then great players they have always had, who knows though, maybe this is the year where they don't self destruct? Van Basten seems to be able to get the most out of them for now, if he can keep them playing at even 75% of potential then i can see them lifting the trophy quite easily to be honest.

I bet not many Dutch fans thought having the old master moaning about Van Basten would be a goodthing, but it actually seems to have got the players working as a unit 8)
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
ID: 51965

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Itally got pwned! :lol:

This is another excuse to get drunk until friday! :P
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

Legendary Apophis
Forum History

There will be a draw lmao
Not goaling is a thing, but receiving goals is another! :lol:
Everyone thinks because NL beat Italy 3-0 they'll win all, but seriously...Italy won by cheating on 2006. Whoever what Materazzi did wasn't cheating, I'll direct them out to Totti's CHEATING on Australia vs Italy on 8th finals at the last minute to get the penalty, and at the blind referee (or paid to be blind??).
Only "world champion" worth match they did was versus Germany.
France appeared to be slow motion playing, but that will be different. And on other groups, we have Portugal for group A, Germany for group B. Not like the cup is won for anyone yet! ;)
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Borek wrote:
Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:

lol, internal chaos isn't the reason England suck, Steve Mclaren is why they sucked last qualifing round. When the players have a manager they don't believe has a clue WTH he's doing they are bound to suck, not that i don't think they all deserve 50% of the blame, after all they are the ones playing the game even if the manager is botching the formations and subs.

Anyway, i agree, should in no way lump England in with Brazil/Spain/Italy.

I agree with you there.. I kind of meant Maclaren when I said "internal chaos", because honestly.. disbelief and distrust equal chaos in my book. :) But I can see your points. ;)
As for England's individual players, there's quite a few good ones in there too. I think missing this championship however is bad for morale, especially if the whole team/staff is being renewed..

Borek wrote:As for the Dutch then great players they have always had, who knows though, maybe this is the year where they don't self destruct? Van Basten seems to be able to get the most out of them for now, if he can keep them playing at even 75% of potential then i can see them lifting the trophy quite easily to be honest.

I bet not many Dutch fans thought having the old master moaning about Van Basten would be a goodthing, but it actually seems to have got the players working as a unit 8)

Haha, yeah.. I thought that whole Cruijff complaining was pretty much a set-up to achieve exactly that. :P Then again, that might just be me trying to defend the master.. :lol:
75% of potential, and France is swept under the rug.
100% of potential, and France, well.. maybe they'll end last in the group? ;)
50% of potential, and they'll lose to France. :P

Of course, the whole percentage deal was bs, but I really can see the Dutch owning France. That said.. there's always a chance on a rainy day in Hell.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

There won't be owning best score a team got on France since last world cup was Argentina (aside of their defeat on Brazil 3-0 on Copa America) is one of best team in the world, they won by 1-0. Call that owning. If the ranked 2 for Elo and ranked 1 for FIFA can't do better than 1-0 on a match out of any competitions (and i know France are incredibly lazy on non competition matches), then I highly doubt anyone in this group can do better than this.
Afterall, NL can do a draw on Romania, they finished first of their group.
May I remind you that NL did draw once and lost other time against Romanians.
France ended second yes, but they did a draw, and a large victory (3-1) on them.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Legendary Apophis wrote:There won't be owning best score a team got on France since last world cup was Argentina (aside of their defeat on Brazil 3-0 on Copa America) is one of best team in the world, they won by 1-0. Call that owning. If the ranked 2 for Elo and ranked 1 for FIFA can't do better than 1-0 on a match out of any competitions (and i know France are incredibly lazy on non competition matches), then I highly doubt anyone in this group can do better than this.
Afterall, NL can do a draw on Romania, they finished first of their group.
May I remind you that NL did draw once and lost other time against Romanians.
France ended second yes, but they did a draw, and a large victory (3-1) on them.

rofl

Dude.. you are forgetting that until yesterday, no one had achieved an owning on Italy either. :lol:

Return to “Sports Section”