get rid of covert capacity

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: get rid of covert capacity

supercow wrote: bigger players dont care as much.

:lol:

you try saying that wil 100+ mill lifers.

And the point still is, limits are there for a reason. Makes you work a bit.

As others have said, 1AT probes are a viable tactic, and if you spy 100 a day, and keep a good farming list, I dont see the problem. I got 15 or 20 pages of 0 def income farms. many keep large amounts of UU out, but I havent been able to raid in almost 2 yrs now.

If your going to ask for unlimited spy attempts, then why not ask for army sizes to never be ???? as well? If your bored then have a war.

Again, just my opinion

As for your speakers, There was like 10 sets at the thrift store for 2$ a set :?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
supercow
Forum Newbie

well i gave my speakers away because the sound just didnt work on my computer, wasnt the speakers fault. wars are more boring that just about anything in this game, no strategy, not really. all about the army size. so no thanks. i dont get why you guys are saying "o might as well make unlimited attacks, no ???s," being able to spy more than 100 times is far different. you guys are being ridiculous when you say that, whereas my suggestion would make the game more active and really wouldnt break anything gameplaywise unlike what you guys think for some reason.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

It just makes the game easier, so what would the next step be? Making it even more easier, by taking away the "???"s, giving unlimited AT's.... What else?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
supercow
Forum Newbie

ok then, already have unlimited ats, so why not unlimited spying. alliances, people take turns untraining tons of miners into covert and spying, so the alliance as a whole gets unlimited spying, why not make it unlimited for the loners?
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Then there's little point. Just get everyone to transfer all available UU to the one account with the highest level, spy everyone you want to, then send the UU back
supercow
Forum Newbie

as you mentioned, they lose some uu, so there is a down fall for that strategy. the way it is now, alliances working together have unlimited, why not make it unlimited for loners who dont want alliances?
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Cause their social outcasts?
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

I`d support it getting removed. Or substantionally raised

Lore wrote:disagree, its to exploitable. an alliance can build 1 mans covert and do ALL the alliance spying.

And what do you think alliances do now? Since day one ppl have been sharing intel reports. Big "exploit" that lol...

Then you tell the guy to start a war if hes bored. say wut? It is in war where this 100 capacity level (together with the low number of succesfull sabs you can do) is most infuriating. You cant really sabb willy around here tbh. 5min and youre out. Then wait for a day to regenerate. How "nice".

And ya`ll are allway complaining how you cant hurt anyone. Un-nerf the sabbing and go wild on attacks, thats one aspect thats been fairly untouchable till now.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Sabbing has been increased, once if not twice that I know of.

And I am not against raising it, but I am against complete removal of any limitation.

And I find it rather amusing, you think wars are all about army size LOL.

So your a guy who refuses to war, and wants it easier to sit and far,/raid all day long with no limitations of any kind?

Let me guess, when you get close to any limit you sell out and start over?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
supercow
Forum Newbie

i havent come close to any limit yet. i use it as income because i dont like getting farmed by big guys who know i cant do anything back to them. wars ARE all about army size, and even if they weren't they are still boring. and i didnt say i would raid all day long as i have a job, right now i cant even raid longer than 45 mins max.
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Army size one helps, it's not based of what wins a war. War is won by boring the opposition to death in this game really. And they just buy out of the war
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Sarevok wrote:Army size one helps, it's not based of what wins a war. War is won by boring the opposition to death in this game really. And they just buy out of the war

Thats true

point I was trying to make that no one seemed to get,,,,,, The smaller guy ALWAYS has the advantage. He can farm more from the big guy and can do more damage to the big guy, he can grow faster and more consistantly, if the big guy is over the limit then the little guy has MASSIVE advantages as he can simple rebuy any losses he incurs and will actually grow faster in a war, where someone over the limit has to accept the losses with NO way of compensating for them.

So you burn 100 covert turns, and then get bored out of your mind in 45 minutes?
Reason, youll get dead.
shooty08
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hell no, I'm lazy
ID: 1950023

Lore wrote:disagree, its to exploitable. an alliance can build 1 mans covert and do ALL the alliance spying.

Isn't that a point of making a team/alliance? one man/group specializes in one area, others specialize in other areas.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

shooty08 wrote:

Isn't that a point of making a team/alliance? one man/group specializes in one area, others specialize in other areas.

Everyone realises hes asking for COMPLETE removal of any limitaion right?

As it is now, Yes alliances can build one guy to specialize, he still only has 100 covert turns before he is useless,,,, its called limitation.
Reason, youll get dead.
shooty08
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hell no, I'm lazy
ID: 1950023

I agree, there's no point in removing the limit.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”