TBR vs ~Jason~ [Resolved]

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
ogre9805
Forum Regular

Re: TBR vs ~Jason~

have fun my alphan friends

gl apoc

i hope to read and see a nice friendly vebdetta and no nastyness lol

Ogre

id : 14000
msn stg.ogre@hotmail.co.uk.

I am the punishment of god , if you had not committed great sins , the gods would not of sent a punishment like me upon you
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

InR wrote::D first u strip that guys off planets, second u respect vendetta?
That's really nice of u guys. I've allways thought that OE is decent community of gentleman's. Have thought that they are against bullies #-o :-k And of course if they gonna own Jason, which i belive isnt something hard Alpha will join and therefore gain feeding field of inactives - which that poor alliance will sadly sooner or later be. [-(

dissapointed #-o

We where rebuilding.
and 10 bill defense isnt much.
*thinks* must find out what kind of planets those where.
but anyways I'm turning over a new leaf for alpha. although we can be trigger friendly im hoping we can be more diplomatic.

Alliance pm has been sent.
Contains the following:

"There has been a vendetta called apon NiAi and Jason from Apoc. or members from them.
WE find they are hitting other members pm me first of post logs before we go mass happy.
otherwise this is good war experience for Jason and NiAi i expect to see some team work.
anyways happy hunting you 2.
if you need naq/at\'s post on the forum.

WE WILL HONOUR the vendetta.
plz make remarks on the gc forum tho :P to show good sports"

Enjoy Boys and gals
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
xenos
Forum Regular
Alliance: apocalyptica
Race: Necron
ID: 43385

10bill has been enough defense to keep the honest people at bay since planets were first introduced to the game there slayer.

Its been almost a month since we talked slayer.....
Trade Feedback[/color

"the wolf who listens is the wolf who leads"
i am a nobody. Spam RP.
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

xenos wrote:10bill has been enough defense to keep the honest people at bay since planets were first introduced to the game there slayer.

Its been almost a month since we talked slayer.....

well since the introduction of fleet improvements no real planet is safe now adays.

but yes. where you been at?
i remember the name but forgive me if i forget previous conversations *blush*
ive gone through alot and tend to think in the present/future.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

despite now-settled issues with Apocalyptica,

I wish Apocalyptica and Xenos the best of luck. :D

It's not often that I see a cause for war being this one-sided. :neutral:
Last edited by Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Hello All,

Thought i might pop my 2 cents in.

1) this is a war game and with the recent upgrades to fleets like slayer said no planets are safe. Hell i dont take many planets....i get people taking my planets all the time.

2) There is no point slinging mud around the room, the deeds have been done lets all hope that friendship maybe formed from this.

I wish the best of luck to the members of Apoc involved with this and i hope you have much fun. To my brothers in arms enjoy yourself.

Respect alround is whats needed in this game.

Have fun to all.

~Odin~
α Allegiance
High Council
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

I'd be interested to know who takes Odin's planets ever...

well, ever outside of war... :-)
LordNiAi
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: Alphan

Ohhh, a vendetta :)

Fair enough, i will respect your wishes and for the duration of this conflict avoid other Apoc members.

Lets have fun
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

if you need naq/at\'s post on the forum.

if i remember well u kinda old player slyer and u know the vendettas are not ment to be founded, its between two players on their own and its not nice declaring funds
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
LordNiAi
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Alphan

Lithium, i do agree with you. One should not use external funds for vendetta. I can bankroll my own operations :P

Lets keep this thread free from old bad feelings
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Good luck TBR and have fun.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
~Odin~
Alföðr

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:I'd be interested to know who takes Odin's planets ever...

well, ever outside of war... :-)

Lets just say it wasnt a wise thing for them to do lmao....but of course we were able to sort something out...i was very diplomatic (thats being serious to all those tools out there that think im joking). I can be one of the most diplomatic people when i need to be ^_^

in saying that...if someone catches me on a bad day and screws with my account i will bring my pimp hand into play lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
-Jason-
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Immortal Ancient
ID: 102207

Lol @ lithium.... I'll leave you at a lol. I plan on having fun in this vendetta any1 that wants to have their 2 cents on what's right or wrong post else where. Tbr i respect what your doing.... Yea I was hot headed this arvo but heck massing are apart of the game.. Gl have fun ...... Still laughing at u lithium but I'll keep my Lola out of this thread for now
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

-Jason- wrote:Lol @ lithium.... I'll leave you at a lol. I plan on having fun in this vendetta any1 that wants to have their 2 cents on what's right or wrong post else where. Tbr i respect what your doing.... Yea I was hot headed this arvo but heck massing are apart of the game.. Gl have fun ...... Still laughing at u lithium but I'll keep my Lola out of this thread for now

few days ago u wanted a vendetta to a newbie due to yr resons against bulling now u lulz bout it, it shows u as a complete dumb

-Jason- wrote:1v1s can go up soon and if its a good reason like bullying im sure id have my way
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
~Odin~
Alföðr

Lithium wrote:
-Jason- wrote:Lol @ lithium.... I'll leave you at a lol. I plan on having fun in this vendetta any1 that wants to have their 2 cents on what's right or wrong post else where. Tbr i respect what your doing.... Yea I was hot headed this arvo but heck massing are apart of the game.. Gl have fun ...... Still laughing at u lithium but I'll keep my Lola out of this thread for now

few days ago u wanted a vendetta to a newbie due to yr resons against bulling now u lulz bout it, it shows u as a complete dumb

-Jason- wrote:1v1s can go up soon and if its a good reason like bullying im sure id have my way

Okay fellas if your going to continue this take it to msn or what ever...if you have personal ....stuff... deal with it. No sense in making it the main thing of this convo.

TBR seems to be having some fun ^_^
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”