What is Undescendable

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: What is Undescendable

thanks everyone... I think I'm pretty well off. :-)
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Since the updates on ascended Undescendablity is much different now.

the most damage someone can do you to now regardless of the amount of damage they can possibly inflict is 2/5 your total life force reserves. This number is first reduced by the amount of damage you can bounce back at them, then further reduced by your Constitution. What is left first hits your life force reducing it to 1 and then taking the rest from your life force reserves.

Here is the kicker. Most people tend to think that your Flow is the most important thing to recovery but it is not. Your flow only regains your Life Force. AFTER your flow has regained your life force THEN your Channeling can start on your Reserves. If you can regain your Life Force in short enough time for your Channeling to FULLY regain your reserves you are undescendable. Now this can be done in several ways. You can increase your energy repulsion and absorption reducing the amount of damage that actually reaches you (which can be done only partially or fully) or you can increase your Channeling to an ungodly amount, or you can keep your life force really low (this will make it unlikely you will be able to descend someone but can make it where you do not have to get your other stats so high) or you can do a combination of all...

Bottom line, Life Force is the key.. to making you descendable... if someone's Life Force is as high or higher than their flow and channeling, they can be easily descended... just takes a few hits.
Also with the new updates, you can now hit someone every 2.5 hours.. thats only having to wait 5 turns, so now the flow and channeling need to be at an even higher ratio to Life Force than before.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Would you consider yourself "undescendable" ?

Image Image Image
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human
ID: 0

Inrcease all your anti-descention skills and MNE to 800 and you will be pretty much undescendable...

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Angelis~ wrote:Would you consider yourself "undescendable" ?

at the moment, i am well past the old undescendable standard, but no, have to work on it a bit longer. Since I am very active on ascended it will be a very short time before i am truly undescendable. as it stands, it takes me 7 turns total to regain my full life force and reserves after taking a full hit of max damage. thats two more than it should be... if everyone does the calculations right, I am sure most of the people that CLAIM to be undescendable actually are not.. It just takes someone a log time to build up the damage to their reserves (10 or more hits)

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.

Return to “Ascended General”