Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Newgrounds and other news?

General Riviera wrote:Is anyone else noticing that the covert level prices are not right? They seem to be a level behind themselves, if that makes sense.
Feels that way.
Also. I LOVE this game. :-D

Little bug. You can attack without attack power if your enemy is defenceless. I like the RP side of that. :lol: "Hiya there, neighbour. Here, let me take all this, and be gone. Cya!"

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:these type of games are dead think il pass on the beta.
"I don't like this type of game anymore. Since I am the center of the universe, no one must like these games anymore." :lol: Oh well, to each their own. *grin*
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

You love it, already? It is a little unpolished to be worthy of my love just yet! ;)

I'm curious to know what happens when you have collected enough Higgs points. :-D
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Jekate
Fledgling Forumer

Julietta Putina wrote:Little bug. You can attack without attack power if your enemy is defenceless. I like the RP side of that. :lol: "Hiya there, neighbour. Here, let me take all this, and be gone. Cya!"

HAAACKS!

EDIT:

WOW!! Just noticed...you can trade markey turn for 150k units?!?!

That's SO unfair! When I did it, it was only worth 12K!

Really?! Is it possible I can get a refund? I feel ripped off...
Last edited by Jekate on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

General Riviera wrote:Is anyone else noticing that the covert level prices are not right? They seem to be a level behind themselves, if that makes sense.

Not noticed that...so does that mean a level is more expensive or cheaper than main?

Also noticed that you cannot press "again" to do multiple attacks...anybody able to ascend yet and does it work?

When a player reaches a high enough level of ascension, they will have the opportunity to ascend to the main server -- as a powerful account. (It will be known which accounts have come from NewGrounds. )

Wonder how that's gonna pan out...clever Jason, developed a way of getting new players into an old game..maybe...
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

lol i didn't mean it like that just saying why can't admin work on this game. #-o

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Jekate
Fledgling Forumer

Field Marshall wrote:Wonder how that's gonna pan out...clever Jason, developed a way of getting new players into an old game..maybe...

The majority will be dominated by old school main players anyway...

PS. Read my edited post up top.
ImageImage
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

From what I can tell FM the price in the box is double what the game takes from you when you click it. That or I am losing my marbles again, but I also seem to be noticing the game not actioning the deduction from whatever costs you click from your naq on hand until you move onto another page.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

General Riviera wrote:You love it, already? It is a little unpolished to be worthy of my love just yet! ;)
Okay, I fancy it.
General Riviera wrote:I'm curious to know what happens when you have collected enough Higgs points. :-D
Your ascension level rises. >_>

:lol: I like that Ascend to Main thing. :-D Throws a spanner in the works of those who would complain about main starting accounts being weak. :-D

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:lol i didn't mean it like that just saying why can't admin work on this game. #-o
Sorry, misinterpreted you. Admin is working on main as well. ;)
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

I'm very interested to see how this pans out.
Borek
Forum Addict

Ascension works, you lose EVERYTHING apart from your naq.

It also drops you to 100 UP, 220 army size and since i had techs before i ascended i actually have no idea whatsoever what the actual bonus is to stats lol. Currently have everything trained up to make more higgs so i can see if i can ascend again or if it has a delay/cooldown.

Only "good" thing about ascending is it does give a 24 hr ppt.

As it stands having the individual stat techs is completely and utterly retarded, it makes ascending pointless (unless they do not get reset) because you lose everything to ascend whereas you could just buy a few more techs to match the bonus from ascending and keep all your shizz.

There's also a bug with the Anti-covert tech, for some reason this costs wayyyyy more than the others to upgrade. Plus as said earlier the amount the game deducts when you buy a covert or AC level is actually half that displayed.

if course the biggest "bug" was that all the people who made accounts when the Beta was closed were put to rank 0, but you can still search them resulting in people having commanders who are zero ranked for a boost, plus if you know how you can search out zero ranked accounts and farm them. Although i would point out that they have all pretty much been cleaned out already by a few of us which is why the Market trade for units is now like 150k (it's based on the top players UP which is now humongous lol).

Of course it's beta so doesn't really matter about anything right now apart from fixing bugs etc, but admin is going to have to be a LOT more careful when he resets for full launch. I was rank 2 before i ascended, had like 10k MS tech, 5k for the others, 40k UP, 24/24 for covert/ac levels. Lets just say i was miles behind rank 1 lol
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

One thing that won't survive is the name.

Why?

Because of these Anarchists: http://www.newgrounds.com

Also:
You are too weak as a society, and as an individual, to ascend. Work harder, sacrifice more, and never, ever whine, if you wish to follow this path.
:lol:

How interesting. One can ascend literally 10 turns after registering. :shock:
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Does the ascended accounts exist in a test form also?
Jekate
Fledgling Forumer

Did you people not read the admin letter?

Ascending doesn't give you access to an ascended server...
ImageImage
Borek
Forum Addict

there is no ascended account/server for this mate
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

I know there is no connection with the ascension server, but aren't these accounts suppose to connect to main to provide a boost - that's what I understood. I wasn't talking about the actual ascension server.

Return to “New Grounds General”