~Imperius~ VS Vultures!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Re: ~Imperius~ VS Striker0302

I allready wrote a replay to some comments, but there isnt really any point to that now.

Mods could probbably close the thread, as the vendetta is at an end ?
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): DucknDive

I had dealings with him also, seemed like a nice guy, just uneducated about the game.

lol i also meet him after stealing a planet from him, just logged on now to see him deleted.

Abit harsh on a new guy tbh ......
kynell
Forum Irregular

the vendy is not just against the 1 guy anyway so not like he is bullying or anything he doing it against all who hit him so fair play to him its a war game I would have done the same however I forgot to take note of who else was in my logs besides the people I was at war with.

I just hope I didn't accidently farm you imperius if I did plz don't mass me :(
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

An unfortunate situation, but there's nothing wrong with fighting people in your logs. While many of us would have done something different in response, it is Imperius' choice how he handles people in his logs and we have all at one point been a small player getting wiped back to no stats by a bigger player. That is just part of the game.

That said noone should be reveling in the deletion of an account. That's never a desired outcome.

*Remembers a vendetta long ago where a player deleted*
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
kynell
Forum Irregular

Mathlord wrote:An unfortunate situation, but there's nothing wrong with fighting people in your logs. While many of us would have done something different in response, it is Imperius' choice how he handles people in his logs and we have all at one point been a small player getting wiped back to no stats by a bigger player. That is just part of the game.

That said noone should be reveling in the deletion of an account. That's never a desired outcome.

*Remembers a vendetta long ago where a player deleted*
agreed we all bean beaten by a big player at 1 point so don't quit, learn from the experience of it like we have, im sure there is many people like me and mathlord and a lot of others out there who would be willing to help teach you how to play and even growth alliances you could join to get bigger so you could be the bigger player and enjoy the fun of warring :-D
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

Sanguis Sicarius wrote:=D>
Ya, cheer on losing one of the few people left playing this game...

I am not here to defend anyone. I just hate how making someone delete their account is celebrated by some people still in this game...

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
kynell
Forum Irregular

no1 made any1 delete there account or quit every1 has there own free will, the game obviously wasn't for him so he left of his own free will.
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Borek wrote:And if you don't keep a defense in a war that can stop an unascended account farming you then better to just write off the lost naq as better going to them than the enemy. Maybe it was a multi, maybe not, end of the day the only way the game has to gain players these days is word of mouth and that player is not going to be telling his mates how great it is now is he...
Sorry

1. If your in a war and the enemy takes down your defence, then they should reap the reward of farming.. not someone else.

2. If you are off line how can you build a defence to protect your naq.

Farming people in wars (when you are not apart of the war) is wrong.. but a simple PM tends to keep most away, but for those that don't, then.......
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

I remember this one player that had a lot of naq out and he was a good farm. He appeared in my logs a few times, all losses. He sent me a pm and I gave him a choice, become a Goauld and he would be helped or he would be farmed if he did not build a defence.

So he took a symbiote began and started to do nicely. Learning the Political and Diplomatic ways of the game from myself as well as understanding the dynamics of war in SGW

He was than massed senseless by the TANKS (Tokko and TearJerker) for ME at the time (new to the game).
He lost a lot. Most of his account (UU was $5/mil or so I think) , It was not his fault, he did nothing wrong. He had too many massables.

He did not delete, he started to work even harder, growing his account with support and help.

A few years later, the TANKS came back and he went toe to toe against them. He did pretty good job.

You may know of him, .

[spoiler]he is currently my ashrak, Marduk[/spoiler].

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
kynell
Forum Irregular

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:I remember this one player that had a lot of naq out and he was a good farm. He appeared in my logs a few times, all losses. He sent me a pm and I gave him a choice, become a Goauld and he would be helped or he would be farmed if he did not build a defence.

So he took a symbiote began and started to do nicely. Learning the Political and Diplomatic ways of the game from myself as well as understanding the dynamics of war in SGW

He was than massed senseless by the TANKS (Tokko and TearJerker) for ME at the time (new to the game).
He lost a lot. Most of his account (UU was $5/mil or so I think) , It was not his fault, he did nothing wrong. He had too many massables.

He did not delete, he started to work even harder, growing his account with support and help.

A few years later, the TANKS came back and he went toe to toe against them. He did pretty good job.

You may know of him, .

[spoiler]he is currently my ashrak, Marduk[/spoiler].

yes this speaks for itself take note new players get a good teacher like Vishnu and you can become a kick ass player like ashrak, just don't quit learn and kick ass bck :-D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Phalax 2013 wrote:
Borek wrote:And if you don't keep a defense in a war that can stop an unascended account farming you then better to just write off the lost naq as better going to them than the enemy. Maybe it was a multi, maybe not, end of the day the only way the game has to gain players these days is word of mouth and that player is not going to be telling his mates how great it is now is he...
Sorry

1. If your in a war and the enemy takes down your defence, then they should reap the reward of farming.. not someone else.

Farming people in wars (when you are not apart of the war) is wrong.. but a simple PM tends to keep most away, but for those that don't, then.......
A few people prefer it going to someone else instead of the enemy, thought the majority of people would have preferred that. If you have no defense then your naq is fair game, simple.
Simple warning to the lad first may have been enough.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

~Coyle~ wrote:
Phalax 2013 wrote:
Sorry

A few people prefer it going to someone else instead of the enemy, thought the majority of people would have preferred that. If you have no defense then your naq is fair game, simple.
Your in logs you get massed and decide to quit.. simple
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

Phalax 2013 wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
Phalax 2013 wrote:
Sorry

haha typical **Filtered** **Filtered** from your lot. your like a disease big bad boys that spends their life BULLYING people online must make you feel big ;)
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Phalax 2013 wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:
Phalax 2013 wrote:
Sorry

:-D

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Borek
Forum Addict

Everyone is entitled to deal with things their own way, i just don't believe the game benefits from players being driven away and try and encourage any i meet to stay even if they make the mistake of attacking me. I'm here for the challenge, there is none in massacring an unprepared, weak account.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Vendetta corner”