~Imperius~ VS Vultures!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

~Imperius~ VS Vultures!

U farmed me during the war with OE/FS.

Ive set war to all those who farmed me, paybacks a **Filtered**.

Ur the first.

22t Def.
20m spys.
50m Supers.

Ciao Bella!
Last edited by Imperius on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Re: ~Imperius~ VS Striker0302

+1

Give them all your Kiwi juice!!!
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Mission accomplished.

deleted__striker0302
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Sanguis Sicarius
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dark Dominium
Race: Samurai
ID: 5054012

=D>
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

:smt081 :smt081
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Really. You idiots

Ive met the guy in the last week, while stealing his planet. He was a new player 30 days into the game. He showed a lot of potential to become a good player, liked the game etc..
And being not a **Filtered**, i decided i would help him out, with all kind of information about the game, even decided not to steal his dual planet.
You know, trying to get new players NOT TO DO WHAT THEY JUST DID, delete....
Seriously, you declare a vendetta against a unascended someone, who you probbably know has no idea whatsoever about war...
If we want new players to stick, this is exsactly what we must avoid.
Also these "vulturing thing" during a war is the stupidest thing ive ever heard...

The Marked One
Sanguis Sicarius
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dark Dominium
Race: Samurai
ID: 5054012

Maybe you should have took some time sharing that kind of information with a new player. Probably would have been important. #-o
Spoiler
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Sanguis Sicarius wrote:Maybe you should have took some time sharing that kind of information with a new player. Probably would have been important. #-o
and you think i didnt told him, not to farm certain players ?
#-o #-o

edit: also ive only known him for about 3 days, so long after the OE war.
I am just saying, it doesent take a rocket scientist to figure out a player is new, why not first talk to him, rather than mass.
Last edited by Theon35 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

nice must feel great making players delete their account!
kynell
Forum Irregular

atok wrote:nice must feel great making players delete their account!
they shouldn't of hit players if they don't like getting hit bck game after all is called gateWARS, getting new players is what this game needs but at same time if they don't like being hit then this game isn't for them.

also have fun on your war on terror imperius :-D
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

kynell wrote:
they shouldn't of hit players if they don't like getting hit bck game after all is called gateWARS, getting new players is what this game needs but at same time if they don't like being hit then this game isn't for them.

he hits a player a few times destroys nothing and then gets everything hes worked for destroyed, instead he could have told him/her not to then took him/her under his wing and taught them the ways of gatewars but nope typical over reaction and kills everything he had, this is one of the many reasons why the game is dying
kynell
Forum Irregular

atok wrote:
kynell wrote:

he hits a player a few times destroys nothing and then gets everything hes worked for destroyed, instead he could have told him/her not to then took him/her under his wing and taught them the ways of gatewars but nope typical over reaction and kills everything he had, this is one of the many reasons why the game is dying
the account is more than likely a multi someone made anyway and even if it isn't still its a war game you don't just go up to some1 house and punch them and expect not to get hit bck even if they don't know how to play this is just common sense.
Borek
Forum Addict

And if you don't keep a defense in a war that can stop an unascended account farming you then better to just write off the lost naq as better going to them than the enemy. Maybe it was a multi, maybe not, end of the day the only way the game has to gain players these days is word of mouth and that player is not going to be telling his mates how great it is now is he...
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Woooo another one for the deleted list :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
kynell
Forum Irregular

Borek wrote:And if you don't keep a defense in a war that can stop an unascended account farming you then better to just write off the lost naq as better going to them than the enemy. Maybe it was a multi, maybe not, end of the day the only way the game has to gain players these days is word of mouth and that player is not going to be telling his mates how great it is now is he...
that is correct but at same time altho people have different play style it is stilla war game so should be expected and I cant remember who told me about the game when I first started but I was told to be expected to be massed by people and that's the reason I started playing coz it is a great pvp game if some1 told me come play and no1 will attack me I wouldn't of bothered playing as I only really like pvp, so altho we need new players if they don't enjoy getting attacked or attacking others prob not best game for them but that being said he is more than likely a multi anyway as u don't really see any new players who unascended building stats like that anyway.

also haarrrccccchhhhhhh!!!!!! I aint spoke to u in a while hit me up on Skype sometime im online most the time :)

Return to “Vendetta corner”