Arkenius vs Leucetius, Glownut & Teus

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Arkenius vs Leucetius & Glownut

the amount of naq you pumped into your account, shows you were outskilled, so like evry other player, you just boost your account to the point that people cant afford to compete.nothing impressive about that

no offence darlek, but i dont even know you, dont think i saw you once in my logs, i know i didnt notice you ingame,

I stopped playing cos naq is 0.05$ a tril haha seriously not worth the time to farm :smt117
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~wilco~
Forum Expert

The Supreme Dalek wrote:
Guild wrote:once you compete on an omegan level....[spoiler]:smt043 :smt043 :smt043[/spoiler]
Amount of resources i used to have to spend to the naq pile that im struggling to maintain while consistently raising ME.

And i look at who in Oe i have to compete against to get kills first. Yes. It was a competition i wasnt ready for. You cannot say that now.

No offense guild. Your squad didnt do squat. I defended my def 7 times and lost it once to rw.

Only time i got utterly owned was against robert when i used ngm. Cant help the **Filtered** levels.

You know when an alliance is outclassed?? When your members stop playing ingame and only post on forums. Lets take a peek at who does that!

And i rocked those dde tags with rek the same way im rocking these delta ones. With style.

So does that accurately and satisfactorily answer your ill conceived and condescending post/statement
so now your saying i did squat? and robert did squat?

Oooooooooo big boy show me what u did to me then please sir
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

Guild wrote:the amount of naq you pumped into your account, shows you were outskilled, so like evry other player, you just boost your account to the point that people cant afford to compete.nothing impressive about that

no offence darlek, but i dont even know you, dont think i saw you once in my logs, i know i didnt notice you ingame,

I stopped playing cos naq is 0.05$ a tril haha seriously not worth the time to farm :smt117
Lmao ur a tool confirmed. Im sittting at level 38 cov. When the rewind happened i lost nothing on my ms since it was 4.1t since 2010.

All my naq went to HE and gandy All 7.9q Got me 3 ounces of afgan. I dont have any duals. Got one in war from qacol. Where o where are my huuuuuuuge hardpoint stats??

My total me couldnt account for all your imagined naq i blasted into my act.

350t for a strike and def. and i still have them both. Thats the level im talking about.

Yea. HC made us skip over **Filtered** players who wernt a threat. If that was you.... Lol @ your own words. I didnt say we skipped you. And dalek was my name only for the last two weeks of the war. U or anyone else in gatewars wouldnt have recognized it.

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

~Wilco~ wrote:
The Supreme Dalek wrote:
Guild wrote:once you compete on an omegan level....[spoiler]:smt043 :smt043 :smt043[/spoiler]
Amount of resources i used to have to spend to the naq pile that im struggling to maintain while consistently raising ME.

And i look at who in Oe i have to compete against to get kills first. Yes. It was a competition i wasnt ready for. You cannot say that now.

No offense guild. Your squad didnt do squat. I defended my def 7 times and lost it once to rw.

Only time i got utterly owned was against robert when i used ngm. Cant help the **Filtered** levels.

You know when an alliance is outclassed?? When your members stop playing ingame and only post on forums. Lets take a peek at who does that!

And i rocked those dde tags with rek the same way im rocking these delta ones. With style.

So does that accurately and satisfactorily answer your ill conceived and condescending post/statement

For all my big talk i was never going to really mass you. What was the point. Id have killed the uu i traded to you on credit with more of my own just to sell u more later. Going backwards in my opinion. And i stated robert owned me in a live.

Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
Guild
Forum Addict

so you werent the guy who built a 100 tril defences ?
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

Guild wrote:so you werent the guy who built a 100 tril defences ?
When i joined 40t def . Taken offline. Rewind gave me my 40t def back with no cost. Also taken offline. 3 weeks had 5t. Built another 40t. One week before war ends was @ 95t 3 days before end boosted from 95 to 125 in hopes of a battle with sompson.

And i have the same def still.

100% truth.

Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

The Supreme Dalek wrote:
When i joined 40t def . Taken offline. Rewind gave me my 40t def back with no cost. Also taken offline. 3 weeks had 5t. Built another 40t. One week before war ends was @ 95t 3 days before end boosted from 95 to 125 in hopes of a battle with sompson.

100% truth.
outpricing the market, so noone was going to reasonable have a fight with you online, yep ty :D proving my point

you cant fight online so build massive defences ;)

ty darlek... whoever you are :?
Spoiler
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

The Supreme Dalek wrote:
~Wilco~ wrote:
The Supreme Dalek wrote:

For all my big talk i was never going to really mass you. What was the point. Id have killed the uu i traded to you on credit with more of my own just to sell u more later. Going backwards in my opinion. And i stated robert owned me in a live.

You personally james, were the irk of OE chat. Ill bet that was cuz u always had uu and turns.

Death had a alot of mentions too. And imperius of Rw.

Spoiler
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

Guild wrote:
The Supreme Dalek wrote:

100% truth.
outpricing the market, so noone was going to reasonable have a fight with you online, yep ty :D proving my point

Obv 184 against 95 means overwhelming victory for him. Welcome to the Omegan level of playing noob takes notes
Again... Tool doubly confirmed. I said i built that to match simpsons 92t def and his 87t strike. Oh yeah u never had the stats enough to see that high. Maybe if you do the math..... 92 x 2 ( market x2) = 184t strike. Last time i checked. That was a bigger number then 125. Or is your competency level falling?

Obv increasing to 125 gives a better chance. Omegan level of play. Get some.
Last edited by The Supreme Dalek on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

The Supreme Dalek wrote:
Guild wrote:
The Supreme Dalek wrote:

100% truth.

Again... Tool doubly confirmed. I said i built that to match simpsons 92t def and his 87t strike. Oh yeah u never had the stats enough to see that high. Maybe if you do the math..... 92 x 2 ( market x2) = 184t strike. Last time i checked. That was a bigger number then 125. Or is your competency level falling?

lol you're cute, i had perfectly fine stats i kept it reasonable so that people would actually regularly fight me and i could have an onliner,not just hide behind my defence.

cmon noobie, still not impressed or recognise you from the war, dont think you did any massing did you mr nobody
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

guild is easy to gain 7 q when you have 10-15 iregular multie ;) and we not have admin to control this game
500 trill x all this account =white widow 7q
Einstein
Xerida
stormtrooper
Aayla Secura
sooska1
Manitou
Ctokia
Desala
winetuou

and i stop here
i sent all id to jason but need wait admin come attive again
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Go everyone that is not Ark!!!
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

Guild wrote:
The Supreme Dalek wrote:
Guild wrote:
The Supreme Dalek wrote:

100% truth.

lol you're cute, i had perfectly fine stats i kept it reasonable so that people would actually regularly fight me and i could have an onliner,not just hide behind my defence.

cmon noobie, still not impressed or recognise you from the war, dont think you did any massing did you mr nobody
I was too busy supplying the real fighters of dde sorry.

James was always a riot. As for the others in dde that got stuff from me they know who they are.

Only two things i find funny. Blind idiocy and the misfortune of others. Im laughing at you on both accounts.

Anyways ive giggled enough at the unfortunate for one day. Im off ;)

Spoiler
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:Go everyone that is not Ark!!!
licking your wounds much? back to your cage you :smt081
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Licking my wounds?!?! Stupid much??? Back to your dung pile!!!

Return to “Vendetta corner”