Arkenius vs Leucetius, Glownut & Teus

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Arkenius vs Leucetius, Glownut & Teus

Due to attempts of massing, farming and long term harassment against Σ Allegiance (former Perg Ascenders).

[spoiler]06:52 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] Chara [ Σ Allegiance ] ConquerPlanet 15 Win
06:41 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *His Shadow [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 12 Win
06:40 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *His Shadow [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 12 Loss
06:02 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *Suinekra [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 6 Win
06:01 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *Suinekra [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 15 Win
06:01 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] NLscorch87 [ Σ Allegiance ] raid 15 Win
06:01 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] NLscorch87 [ Σ Allegiance ] raid 15 Win
06:00 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *Suinekra [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 12 Win
05:58 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *Suinekra [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 12 Win
05:56 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 13 Win
05:56 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 15 Win
05:55 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 15 Loss
05:55 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 14 Win
05:55 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Win
05:54 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *His Shadow [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 15 Win
05:54 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *His Shadow [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 15 Loss

04:12 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Win
04:12 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Win
04:12 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Loss
04:12 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Loss
04:11 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Win
04:11 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Win
04:11 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Loss
04:10 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Win
04:10 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Loss[/spoiler]

It's about time somebody cleaned perg of Bullies. Gonna start with you two ladies.

:smt025
Last edited by Arkenius on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Re: Arkenius vs Leucetius & Glownut

kick arks ass guys u know it makes sense ;)
Arkenius
Forum Expert

~Wilco~ wrote:kick arks ass guys u know it makes sense ;)
:smt022 y u no like me? :smt022
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

ive talked with my mates form perg, and from what ive heard, your guys went all out threatening and massing someone who raided one of your inactives....

so yeah...nice hypocrisy arkanus
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:ive talked with my mates form perg, and from what ive heard, your guys went all out threatening and massing someone who raided one of your inactives....

You have friends ? [-X
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:ive talked with my mates form perg, and from what ive heard, your guys went all out threatening and massing someone who raided one of your inactives....

You have friends ? [-X
INO RIGHT ! :shock:

have friends all over the place, but dont tell anyone :-$
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arkenius
Forum Expert

keep it clean, will ya? I thought you quit :P

And as far as I am concerned... this topic is for just Glownut and Leucetius. Take your trash and spam somewhere else please :)
Guild
Forum Addict

Arkenius wrote:

keep it clean, will ya? I thought you quit :P

And as far as I am concerned... this topic is for just Glownut and Leucetius. Take your trash and spam somewhere else please :)
that was clean, its factual, just cos you dont like it :smt056 as it puts your true colours to light

lol cute as far as im concerned... since i appear to know more than you, i think ill stay. might be able to get some of the messages for our dear forum users :smt060
Spoiler
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

Arkenius wrote:Due to attempts of massing, farming and long term harassment against Σ Allegiance (former Perg Ascenders).

[spoiler]06:52 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] Chara [ Σ Allegiance ] ConquerPlanet 15 Win
06:41 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *His Shadow [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 12 Win
06:40 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *His Shadow [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 12 Loss
06:02 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *Suinekra [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 6 Win
06:01 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *Suinekra [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 15 Win
06:00 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *Suinekra [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 12 Win
05:58 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *Suinekra [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 12 Win
05:56 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 13 Win
05:56 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 15 Win
05:55 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 15 Loss
05:55 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 14 Win
05:55 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Win
05:54 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *His Shadow [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 15 Win
05:54 Glownut [ Collective Serenit - Vicious] *His Shadow [ Σ Allegiance ] attack 15 Loss

04:11 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Loss
04:10 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Win
04:10 Leucetius [ Tempest - LoonyToon] god of war [ Σ Allegiance - CoLeader] attack 3 Loss[/spoiler]

It's about time somebody cleaned perg of Bullies. Gonna start with you two ladies.

Gonna have to vendy me next. Perg is not a place to learn how to build. Its a place for bullies to build massive ms's and bully the rest of perg and main when they get out

But go ark!

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
Leucetius
Forum Newbie
Race: Love Demon

fair enough all in all. i am glad that we finally get some attention.
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

Leucetius wrote:fair enough all in all. i am glad that we finally get some attention.
With those ms's u could give the big empire players a run. But thats all. One run. Once u compete on an Omegan level the game changes.

And my vendy was aimed at ark to clarify :p

But i misread his original post. So now im just cheering u guys on!

Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
Guild
Forum Addict

once you compete on an omegan level....[spoiler]:smt043 :smt043 :smt043[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Leucetius
Forum Newbie
Race: Love Demon

the guys he is talking about are god of war and eviscerate (or something like that). god of wars ms is at ~8t, evis' at 9t. so, they are not really the easy prey they pretend to be.
Guild
Forum Addict

Arkenius wrote: It's about time somebody cleaned perg of Bullies. Gonna start with you two ladies.

God of war wrote:why in the hell r u raiding from this alliance do u not realize that we r part of an empire do it again and u will be destroyed I don\'t care if he was not active find someone else to raid from u have been warned

god of war
got this from the guy your empire bullied... what a noble cause you fight arkanus fighting these bullies .... :smt117

lmao :smt081
Spoiler
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer

Guild wrote:once you compete on an omegan level....[spoiler]:smt043 :smt043 :smt043[/spoiler]
Amount of resources i used to have to spend to the naq pile that im struggling to maintain while consistently raising ME.

And i look at who in Oe i have to compete against to get kills first. Yes. It was a competition i wasnt ready for. You cannot say that now.

No offense guild. Your squad didnt do squat. I defended my def 7 times and lost it once to rw.

Only time i got utterly owned was against robert when i used ngm. Cant help the **Filtered** levels.

You know when an alliance is outclassed?? When your members stop playing ingame and only post on forums. Lets take a peek at who does that!

And i rocked those dde tags with rek the same way im rocking these delta ones. With style.

So does that accurately and satisfactorily answer your ill conceived and condescending post/statement

Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”