Tournament 16: TDM

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Tournament 16: TDM

Sol wrote:
~Guerrero~ wrote:
Borek wrote:sab is way overpowered still, lose more dmu worth of weaps than you can earn or farm in 24 hrs and they lose less than 200m spy planets. The issue is not the sab being OP'd, it's the inability to earn or farm back the DMU.

Also having to take people down to 1m defense planets is ridiculous, it takes 6 hrs via Destroy's with 1 way war set, if you want to keep it like that then we need to earn 10x as much AT's. It's way too time consuming to take people out as it stands. Last but 1 arena was perfect, you could kill someone off in 10 mins if you started before the turn change and ended just after.
i like that you dont get killed in 10 min, it allows sleep, food, rl, ect, lol.
I might just increase attacker deaths on sabbing and perhaps turns used, it's nearly on par with DM, and you all know planets are far more scarce than dmu in an arena :P. Mind you this is a team arena, get your team on the kill, you all get some planets from it regardless.
1m planets? That's greater than it was last time.
Though as Guerrero pointed out, it gives people a bit of time for RL, and actually provokes a bit of kill all, not kill while the guy is sleeping.
I thought only the person that does the most damage gets planets.... I did alot of damage to one player while I was in and didn't get anything when someone else took it out.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Slim87R wrote:
Sol wrote:
~Guerrero~ wrote:
Borek wrote:sab is way overpowered still, lose more dmu worth of weaps than you can earn or farm in 24 hrs and they lose less than 200m spy planets. The issue is not the sab being OP'd, it's the inability to earn or farm back the DMU.

Also having to take people down to 1m defense planets is ridiculous, it takes 6 hrs via Destroy's with 1 way war set, if you want to keep it like that then we need to earn 10x as much AT's. It's way too time consuming to take people out as it stands. Last but 1 arena was perfect, you could kill someone off in 10 mins if you started before the turn change and ended just after.
i like that you dont get killed in 10 min, it allows sleep, food, rl, ect, lol.
I might just increase attacker deaths on sabbing and perhaps turns used, it's nearly on par with DM, and you all know planets are far more scarce than dmu in an arena :P. Mind you this is a team arena, get your team on the kill, you all get some planets from it regardless.
1m planets? That's greater than it was last time.
Though as Guerrero pointed out, it gives people a bit of time for RL, and actually provokes a bit of kill all, not kill while the guy is sleeping.
I thought only the person that does the most damage gets planets.... I did alot of damage to one player while I was in and didn't get anything when someone else took it out.
Normally you do, in TDM it gets shared between your unit, the one who did the most damage still gets the larger amount (your fellow members get equal but lesser than you).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

looks like TL are going for the 1,2,3 hat trick

was good to see a few independents units in this one too..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

fem fatale wrote:looks like TL are going for the 1,2,3 hat trick

girl, I like you... but need bonus from you badly :( want to sab everyone :D
RETURN of the P I R A T E
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

caesar2 wrote:

:* used to be quiet fond of you too C2, but naughty, naughty touching another pirates booty :smt018 ;)

damn server has crashed on me (at turn).. I can't get back in :(
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fem fatale wrote:
caesar2 wrote:

:* used to be quiet fond of you too C2, but naughty, naughty touching another pirates booty :smt018 ;)

damn server has crashed on me (at turn).. I can't get back in :(
Should be fine now. Good luck!
Sol
Forum Addict

Borek wrote: Also having to take people down to 1m defense planets is ridiculous, it takes 6 hrs via Destroy's with 1 way war set, if you want to keep it like that then we need to earn 10x as much AT's. It's way too time consuming to take people out as it stands. Last but 1 arena was perfect, you could kill someone off in 10 mins if you started before the turn change and ended just after.
It took me 6 TC's -3 hours-to kill ranks 1 and 2.

Maybe I'll change it so you can kill faster when someone is online, i.e, over a 1.5 TC's, and when offline it will take much more.
Bit unfair if you get knocked out in a matter of seconds because life came by and you blinked.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

yeap back in and hanging on by a very loose nail..

looks like TAF are going to lose their crown as reining Tourney champs... over half those left in are TL
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Angry_I
Forum Grunt
Race: NanoTiMaster

It was fun while it lasted.
It's good to have something else to do on ascended from time to time. Thanks sol!

AI
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

That was fun and i lasted alot longer then i thought i would....I would like to thank everybody who massed me job well done and to everyone i hit well played :-D

I shall win one of these bloody things even if it kills me :smt036 you need to ban all the big alliances teaming up Sol and have one for the lone wolfs give us a chance(jk) :smt043.....i am now going to log off from ascended for a few days and get back to real life :smt023
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Not if i have anything to do with it
~wilco~
Forum Expert

12:05:09 on 7th Nov TA Pheonix Defdragon352 (leader) , The Noob , Unsterblich , Chacho 4

Says place 4 but was only 3 teams left in? whats up with that? :)

12:05:09 on 7th Nov Ellia Martisen [TL] -- Indu The Noob [TATS] -- Indu 4

Ouch next time cap your *butt* is mine
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Cap plays Whack'a'Mole.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

You made me an offer I couldn't refuse :smt047

And... I think Norbe and I both have shares in your ass now. I better not be greedy ;)

Tournament has certainly been an interesting one, but it's been a pleasure to meet some new people, and mix with other players :smt060

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

nightlight wrote:That was fun and i lasted alot longer then i thought i would....I would like to thank everybody who massed me job well done and to everyone i hit well played :-D

I shall win one of these bloody things even if it kills me :smt036 you need to ban all the big alliances teaming up Sol and have one for the lone wolfs give us a chance(jk) :smt043.....i am now going to log off from ascended for a few days and get back to real life :smt023
yh I reckon one for all independent former AOE members only ;) lol

Shame NL I thought you might have this one covered :(
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Return to “Tournament Discussion”