Tournament 16: TDM

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Tournament 16: TDM

Note 1: The demi-god is given out upon winning, it's NOT permanent, it is passed to the winner of the next tournament.
Note 2: The demi-god is rewarded ONLY to the ORIGINAL leader of the first place unit, choose your leader wisely.

3 days 17:33:24 until start.

Sort out your teams, remember 6 hours before the tourney start you cannot change who is in your team.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

Re: Tournament 16: TDM

games played and the arena rank weren't reflecting team death matches, so just fixing that...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Interesting time to roll i quess xD :-D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Slim87R
Forum Expert

My ascended account has been idle for months, just decided to log in and farm a little to see if the feel has changed and I see we are now up to tournament 16....

So, anyone want to let a noob on their team? I am pretty much not an asset and will probably be one of the first out. LOL
Sol
Forum Addict

slim you can join team admin if you wish.

Also, ladies and gentlemen, arena rank effectively works now.
As its name implies, the arena rank is how good you are at arenas (essentially the sum of past arena ranks compared to others).
It's accuracy is increased as you play more arenas (given that not all accounts are ranked I must extrapolate, as such a low rank ~100 from only playing 1 game compared to the player base ~11k, will mean playing just one arena is essentially insignificant to your rank). Two games and greater seems to be quite accurate.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Slim87R
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:slim you can join team admin if you wish.

As its name implies, the arena rank is how good you are at arenas (essentially the sum of past arena ranks compared to others).
It's accuracy is increased as you play more arenas (given that not all accounts are ranked I must extrapolate, as such a low rank ~100 from only playing 1 game compared to the player base ~11k, will mean playing just one arena is essentially insignificant to your rank). Two games and greater seems to be quite accurate.
So how would I join team admin then? I will do what I can.... started farming for the first time in like 8 months to try to bolster my personals.
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:
Sol wrote:slim you can join team admin if you wish.

So how would I join team admin then? I will do what I can.... started farming for the first time in like 8 months to try to bolster my personals.
join tourney -> go to lobby -> find team admin on the right, click request to join
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Bug report...
since a player joining toruney can attack, other players cant attack him...
This way one covard run throught many TL players since noone can hit him back...

SOL... fix it :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Sol
Forum Addict

caesar2 wrote:Bug report...
This way one covard run throught many TL players since noone can hit him back...

Fix yourself.
Also fixed.
Been around for forever, no one complained so meh. Anyway can't attack while unranked.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Sol wrote:
caesar2 wrote:Bug report...

Fix yourself.
Also fixed.
Been around for forever, no one complained so meh. Anyway can't attack while unranked.
I appriciate it, thanks :)
Want my boooobs in return? :P
RETURN of the P I R A T E
IFLuX
Forum Elite

It's SABY TIME :D :smt043
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Borek
Forum Addict

sab is way overpowered still, lose more dmu worth of weaps than you can earn or farm in 24 hrs and they lose less than 200m spy planets. The issue is not the sab being OP'd, it's the inability to earn or farm back the DMU.

Also having to take people down to 1m defense planets is ridiculous, it takes 6 hrs via Destroy's with 1 way war set, if you want to keep it like that then we need to earn 10x as much AT's. It's way too time consuming to take people out as it stands. Last but 1 arena was perfect, you could kill someone off in 10 mins if you started before the turn change and ended just after.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Borek wrote:sab is way overpowered still, lose more dmu worth of weaps than you can earn or farm in 24 hrs and they lose less than 200m spy planets. The issue is not the sab being OP'd, it's the inability to earn or farm back the DMU.

Also having to take people down to 1m defense planets is ridiculous, it takes 6 hrs via Destroy's with 1 way war set, if you want to keep it like that then we need to earn 10x as much AT's. It's way too time consuming to take people out as it stands. Last but 1 arena was perfect, you could kill someone off in 10 mins if you started before the turn change and ended just after.
i like that you dont get killed in 10 min, it allows sleep, food, rl, ect, lol.
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Sol
Forum Addict

~Guerrero~ wrote:
Borek wrote:sab is way overpowered still, lose more dmu worth of weaps than you can earn or farm in 24 hrs and they lose less than 200m spy planets. The issue is not the sab being OP'd, it's the inability to earn or farm back the DMU.

i like that you dont get killed in 10 min, it allows sleep, food, rl, ect, lol.
I might just increase attacker deaths on sabbing and perhaps turns used, it's nearly on par with DM, and you all know planets are far more scarce than dmu in an arena :P. Mind you this is a team arena, get your team on the kill, you all get some planets from it regardless.
1m planets? That's greater than it was last time.
Though as Guerrero pointed out, it gives people a bit of time for RL, and actually provokes a bit of kill all, not kill while the guy is sleeping.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”