Xerxes_II over one mil pop growth in chaos.

floophead_III
Forum Expert
ID: 0

So, the real question is. If he's cheating, which I think we're leaning towards, how the heck is he doing it? If he has figured out a way someone else will too and we gotta figure out what the hole is to patch it up. I have no ideas so I'll let you guys do the thinking part.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

Shizune wrote:i'll defend xerxes II too since i've done trading with him. hes clean.

thats like an eyewitness to a murder saying "it couldnt have been him i bought a chocolate bar at his shop." :roll:
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

TIF
Fledgling Forumer

I heard of one cheat that was recently fixed, that he could have used. Apparently a number of ppl did and they got punished.

But all specualtion, btw i havn't seen any activity on his account for about 48 hours now, just farmed every tick, none of his stats are changing.
JIX
Forum Addict

there is no way for him to get a 1million pop growth so soon all the races banks combined could'nt pay for it and it does'nt matter if he has a wallet the size of bill gates 71billion so early is impossible
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
schuesseled
Forum Expert

someone on this thread or another cant be bothered to check says he in hospital and will be getting out in 24 hours or something

emolution
Fledgling Forumer

he has in in hospital for about 4 days now an i still stay by my word that he is no cheater an with his UP that high game mod should be watchin his account
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

d4rkston3 wrote:he has in in hospital for about 4 days now an i still stay by my word that he is no cheater an with his UP that high game mod should be watchin his account

He is in the hospital eh? How do you know this......
schuesseled
Forum Expert

not to be rude, but who cares how hes knows lets just say he does

floophead_III
Forum Expert

Well, before we keep making accusations, lets have the accused make his own defense as soon as he can. Perhaps there's a perfectly logical explanation for all of this. In any case I think it's best we keep cool and not jump to any conclusions quite yet.

emolution
Fledgling Forumer

thx floophead_III as i sed in another psot on this forum that i am his friend thats how i no his in hospital quite serious actually so this could take a while to get sorted
Rukia
Forum Elite

i also stand by Xerxes II...give my sympathies to him. i helped him just before his last ascension
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

d4rkston3 wrote:thx floophead_III as i sed in another psot on this forum that i am his friend thats how i no his in hospital quite serious actually so this could take a while to get sorted

Sorry for making inadequate accusations. I hope he feels better 8)
TIF
Fledgling Forumer

This thread belongs in the bugs section. I am going to repost as i have new information.
Dyanstar
Fledgling Forumer

I give him my turns...yeah, that's right. I give them to him. He's my commaner and I like him... :P And now you know why my commanders love me.
No, I'm not serious, only silly...
floophead_III
Forum Expert

Dude, if you exist solely to benefit him that actually falls under the premise of multying. I just hope you know that, because it does give an unfair advantage.

Return to “For Admin Archives”