ADMIN I LOST WEPS DUE TO THIS ROLLBACK < ALOT OF WEPS

12ag

i got my weps back YEAH!!!!
General Midget Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

After my account was deleted admin set it back to march 10th but i had no weapons left :( so i messaged him asking for my 13kattack and 18kdefence back... and bam... he sent me 40million (thats right 40million) ascended defence weapons :shock: :shock: Thats a good 19.2trillion Naquadah if i was a dirty player and had sold them.
But im not so i went on ppt and messaged admin. All gone now :) and my previous weapons back :P
Newest
Favourite
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

fair play to you man for doing the honest and right thing

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

General Midget Man wrote:After my account was deleted admin set it back to march 10th but i had no weapons left :( so i messaged him asking for my 13kattack and 18kdefence back... and bam... he sent me 40million (thats right 40million) ascended defence weapons :shock: :shock: Thats a good 19.2trillion Naquadah if i was a dirty player and had sold them.
But im not so i went on ppt and messaged admin. All gone now :) and my previous weapons back :P

WOW!!! .. i might of been tempted to buy a 200k u.p and spy lvl 60
General Midget Man
Fledgling Forumer

12agnar0k wrote:
General Midget Man wrote:After my account was deleted admin set it back to march 10th but i had no weapons left :( so i messaged him asking for my 13kattack and 18kdefence back... and bam... he sent me 40million (thats right 40million) ascended defence weapons :shock: :shock: Thats a good 19.2trillion Naquadah if i was a dirty player and had sold them.

WOW!!! .. i might of been tempted to buy a 200k u.p and spy lvl 60

Yeah but i have learnt from the bug that its just to much hastle when it comes to fixing it and i just couldnt bring myself to doing that to the admins after they have just had to deal with it. lol
Newest
Favourite
OsirisLorD
Forum Newbie

General Midget Man wrote:After my account was deleted admin set it back to march 10th but i had no weapons left :( so i messaged him asking for my 13kattack and 18kdefence back... and bam... he sent me 40million (thats right 40million) ascended defence weapons

Okay, the thing I'm surprised at here is that you sent him a message and it has already been actioned. That was quick!

I sent an email about 20 hours after the rollback, and I still havn't received a reply.

But the message in our base page says to wait patiently, so that's what i'm doing, waiting patiently. If the message dissapears and i still havn't received a reply then I guess I'll email him again, but it looks like there were lots and lots of emails, because this is taking a rediculously long time to go through them all.
But that's the nature of a big glitch like this...I don't envy the situation Forum has been in for the last 2 weeks, but I';m sure he's doing his best to get it out of the way.
General Midget Man
Fledgling Forumer

OsirisLorD wrote:
General Midget Man wrote:After my account was deleted admin set it back to march 10th but i had no weapons left :( so i messaged him asking for my 13kattack and 18kdefence back... and bam... he sent me 40million (thats right 40million) ascended defence weapons

Okay, the thing I'm surprised at here is that you sent him a message and it has already been actioned. That was quick!

I sent an email about 20 hours after the rollback, and I still havn't received a reply.

Quick!...:shock: i sent him about 5 different emails all about the 'bug' and it was only when my account was deleted that i recieved a reply to my first one! (about 3 weeks after the bug :roll:)
So no it wasnt realy that quick
Newest
Favourite
OsirisLorD
Forum Newbie

General Midget Man wrote:Quick!...:shock: i sent him about 5 different emails all about the 'bug' and it was only when my account was deleted that i recieved a reply to my first one! (about 3 weeks after the bug :roll:)
So no it wasnt realy that quick

Oh....maybe not so quick. My mistake.

Return to “Bugs Archive”