ADMIN I LOST WEPS DUE TO THIS ROLLBACK < ALOT OF WEPS

12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ADMIN I LOST WEPS DUE TO THIS ROLLBACK < ALOT OF WEPS

UPDATE TO The Great Outage of March 2006
Anyone who ascended during these 3 days has had their main account 'special ascended' since the ascended part worked fine, it was just he main account needing updating.
We used the logs to find these accounts, but if for some reason missed yours, just email mailto:support@stargatewars.com with username, and when you ascended.
Weapons - yes - the weapons data is not exactly time matched to the rollback on the user data. Anyone who blatently abused this difference before we manually updated the obvious errors, was dealt with.
Any minor differences - whether they are in your favor or not- are being left as is.
Anyone who knows they have SIGNIFICANT things they should not, can sell the weapons, and buy untrained mercenaries with the funds, or if you have SS, give the funds to 'jtest10' ID 6426.
The large and obvious exploits, though, have been addressed.
Any other issues, please email mailto:support@stargatewars.com

I lost alot of weps on this roll back due to ascending and no longer trying for rank i sold 89,999 weps and put that naq into u.p that naq totalled 41,405,955,360

i lost that during the rollback , no it was not "lost income" i dont care abotu that this was a huge chunk of naq that i earned from income over 1 month ago ,

i do not consider this a minor deflect, and i would like them back ,
extremer
Fledgling Forumer

i Lost 300k the best deffence weps :evil:
Lord Smaug
Forum Regular

extremer wrote:i Lost 300k the best deffence weps :evil:

That's becaue you ain't sharin' :D

The Equilibrium
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

2 member's in my alliance also lost 80k + weapons.

It's not acceptable.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

yes its not our faults admin didnt reset armoureys, if peopel who brought 1.3 mil weps had those taken away we should get the 80k weps we lsot or w.e back.

DID YOU REALLY LOOSE 300K WEPS ... :s , YOUR EITHER A PRO OR THOSE WEPS YOU LOST YOU BROUGHT IWTH CHEAT NAQ :D
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Not happening, thats already been stated many times
I can't see why you people keep posting about it
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

setesh feel free to send me 41 bil cos you seem to think its MINOR and you wont mind partign with it,

for me personally at the time wheni bougt them i took nearly 2 weeks income ... 2 WEEKS INCOME LOST TO A "LOOPHOLE" ADMIN LEFTIN THE ROLLBACK IS NOT A MINOR DIFFERENCE< SOMEPLAYERS DIDNT EVEN BUY THIS MUCH WEAPONS FRM CHEAT NAQ, BUT IF IT WERE CHEAT NAQ IT WOULD OF BEEN TAKEN AWAY, THESE WERE BROUGHT WITH REAL!!!! NAQ I WANT IT BACK, THIS WAS NOT INCOME LOST DURING THE LOST 3 DAYS IN ROLLBACK IT WAS LOST BECAUSE OF ROLL BACK DESPITE BEING BROUGHT MONTHS AGO, .. !!!!!!

SORRY AOBTU SPELLING E.T.C STICKY KEYBOARD
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

As I have stated many times before - and as stated in the in-game 'Contact Us' page

Do not use the in-forum message system for important issues. There is no guarantee on a response, and definately no guarantee on the timliness of response to the forum inbox/messaging.

Use one of the contact email addresses on that page.

http://www.stargatewars.com/contact.php ... 06fa91c8d4

I am sure that any grievance will be looked at (in time) and, where relevant, resources refunded.

Do not expect a quick response though, he is currently ploughing his way through some 1400 emails! :shock:
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

Wolf359 wrote:As I have stated many times before - and as stated in the in-game 'Contact Us' page

Do not use the in-forum message system for important issues. There is no guarantee on a response, and definately no guarantee on the timliness of response to the forum inbox/messaging.

Use one of the contact email addresses on that page.

http://www.stargatewars.com/contact.php ... 06fa91c8d4

I am sure that any grievance will be looked at (in time) and, where relevant, resources refunded.

Do not expect a quick response though, he is currently ploughing his way through some 1400 emails! :shock:

All this talk of time, it just makes matters worse. I moan and whine and whinge in your general direction for saying something and meaning nothing. I want my MONEY BACK - I'm getting annoyed at being ingnored!!!!!!!!!! So just ignore me, I'm really rather frustrated and I just want my money back or the resources I purchased with MY money.
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

O’NEILL: I thought we were too primitive to consume?
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

oh d.w wolf i know how to contact forumn and have already done so, i also posted here tho , becuase it allows others to share their problems and concerns and views ...

i know he has alot of emails and is working through them but i just wanted ot make it clear by postign here,

that lkoss of weps in large amounts and thus loss of LOTS of naq is nto an expectable "minor" loss, and will have to be corrected this thread is to drill up support and to find fellow victims that havce been effected just because they sold lots of weps to build other things and had were unfortuantely effected by some random bad timing...
Man of God
Forum Irregular

well, even if some of u r lieing, admin will kno, cuz he has the little logger thing where he logs all transactions between players, and in the armories....so he'll kno, and he will prolly, eventually get u ur stuff back
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

yup which is why i made the thread.

so erm bump"""
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

just to confirm - yes - if you lost a lot of WEAPONS because you sold them between the rollback date, and time we rolled back (sun 3am-wed 3am) I can verify that, if I know to look for it. (cannot automate it, but can verify it for any given player).

so if you lost significant weapons, or feel you did not get something that you paid dollars for (although those were all regiven after rollback, but it is possible i missed one i guess...) -- email. email mailto:urgent@stargatewars.com if you wish ("contact us" page allows money matters to use the urgent@).

I have only about 100 urgent ones left, and am answering them all....

then onto each of the few hundred admin@ ones ...

I am sorry it is taking a while, but there was a lot there. And nobody will be forgotten :) I promise....
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

Forum wrote:just to confirm - yes - if you lost a lot of WEAPONS because you sold them between the rollback date, and time we rolled back (sun 3am-wed 3am) I can verify that, if I know to look for it. (cannot automate it, but can verify it for any given player).

so if you lost significant weapons, or feel you did not get something that you paid dollars for (although those were all regiven after rollback, but it is possible i missed one i guess...) -- email. email mailto:urgent@stargatewars.com if you wish ("contact us" page allows money matters to use the urgent@).

I have only about 100 urgent ones left, and am answering them all....

then onto each of the few hundred admin@ ones ...

I am sorry it is taking a while, but there was a lot there. And nobody will be forgotten :) I promise....

No need to explain bud, you are doing your best and that is all we can ask for
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

yeah thanks forumn i will do that .. ahd total faith in you... and i know this roll back must of been a busy tiem for the inboxes, ill post to you in urgent so that you can egt it quicker...

Return to “Bugs Archive”