Ascension

Brigon
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

IcER wrote:Please someone else tell me they are also finding the colours horribly annoying; I cant be the only one. They dont make your post clearer, just harder to read, cant you just make your posts stand out with their intelect, razor sharp wit, and dashing good looks. Ok maybe not the last one ;)

id like to echo that sentiment
I want my tombstone to read 'brb'
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Valha'lla wrote: Ra do u agree? :-k

I ahve no idea i'd be just psecualting but i think it will be straight UP and nothing else i doubt forum will even alow clicking for the otehr server .
Also the I agree with brigon the colors are hurting my eyes

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

NO to the colors :twisted:
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

brigon wrote:
IcER wrote:Please someone else tell me they are also finding the colours horribly annoying; I cant be the only one. They dont make your post clearer, just harder to read, cant you just make your posts stand out with their intelect, razor sharp wit, and dashing good looks. Ok maybe not the last one ;)

but what about the players that are in both servers?
if they're top of both, then they'ed be multiaccounting in asc, and thats why i think nothing will be done for asc in the quantum reality.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Brigon
Fledgling Forumer

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
brigon wrote:

but what about the players that are in both servers?
if they're top of both, then they'ed be multiaccounting in asc, and thats why i think nothing will be done for asc in the quantum reality.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

that took me a second, i was talking about the color :P
but you do have a point about the multi accounting
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

It's only for the main server.

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

i think i quoted the wrong part...
:oops:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Phate7
Forum Newbie

Ahh! Damages!

i like the colors...
«URÅ»
The Unified Races Ålliance.
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:but what about the players that are in both servers?

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Well anyone who ascends MUST have any account on the main server reset, I can see the problem that someone might pretend that they dont have an account on the main server, or pretend they are someone else etc...so you are probably right. I will just have to work my way up slowly like everyone else :( I will probably finish low in quantum anyway knowing my luck :D
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Ahh! Damages!

Phate7 wrote:i like the colors...

Well at least someone does!
Any way the asention server at the being at least to me sounds like ascention will have to be earend in order to stop people chreating a new acount.
Ps thoes of u who don't like the colours do u sit in a very dark room all day staring at a computer screen! :smt119 i don't find hard to read so hey i thought there might be a reason any way thats the last time ill use colour in a post that make u happy? :cry: ill just use ordinary white from now :( well at least for the next week :-D
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Anyway.....back on topic. Read what forum himself has said about ascension. No officers/alliances, and you leave a shell behind. So if you got 'de-ascended' you would be multi-accounting and therefore cheating. It is a completely different server, hopefully with a completely different game style but only time will tell.

While I am here I may as well ask my own question...any chance a few of the top players in quantum can get a free ride into this higher plane? :-D

I only ask becasue I didnt start playing the main server until I knew about ascension (3 weeks ago) due to its slow gamespeed. Of course this is assuming that I might get a decent finish in quantum, but we can always hope :)

I doubt it as some of the top players in quantom are the top ones on regulare server. Also some people probably use different names on quantom to reg so it could end up with muilty acounting :twisted:
lord ra
Forum Newbie

make ti so if you deacend themn you end up with no weapons but troops to ome back to etc but if you decend you lose everything in asscention realm. and make it so you are unranked on mains ervere if your ascended. and wat is it thats so special about assednig exept for the top players being there?
join systemlord seth in his endebvour to rule and bring peace to the galaxy. join the galactic fed. we bring u peace jsutice and protection!! become one of us....
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

Re: ..

lord ra wrote:and wat is it thats so special about assednig exept for the top players being there?

i'm hoping for motherships!!

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: ..

lord ra wrote: and wat is it thats so special about assednig exept for the top players being there?

oooh, i dunno.. lets see how "cheaters" get along in a universe where everyone is your enemy and you have no one to catch you when you fall. Let's see how fast the honest players fill up the spaces left behind by the Ascended cheaters, while they get smashed in AscensionServ due to them having no tactical scope and no way to cheat :)

...motherships too would be most bodacious :)

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Brigon
Fledgling Forumer

and my motherships name shall be the chitty chitty bang bang

hopefully covert is more powerful up on the ascended plane, oh i cant wait :)

Return to “Suggestions Archive”