SAB INCREASE SOON !?!

SheedyStar
Forum Newbie

initial thoughts are of sceptism here, but I will wait to see how it turns out in the first few days/week.

no one can be 100% certain how it will affect players until it has been in play for at least a couple of days. I suggest we all take a breath and just wait to see how ti goes before we lash out at the changes....
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Believe me guys there are more than the 1 criminal mastermind at work on this update for you!!!

JustBeGladNow, thank-you for your support, next time maybe just bury your head in the sand and wait for improvements to pass you by.

For those who fear this will greatly effect the lower players, yes it will.. for if they play well, they will once again be in positions to cause chaos for bigger players... in opposition, that means vice versa guys, you won't be able to pick on those lower than you because rank modifiers have also been revamped, making it tiresome to sab far below your own rank.

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
NoDot
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

NoDot wrote:May I ask what time (GMT-5) the upgrade will commence at?
I re-iterate this question.
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

just before now :)
and the rank modifiers have always protected the little guy (and allowed a strong attack up for the 'specialized'). this is just as much so, if not more, than previous updates... just think "percent" ...

NoDot wrote:
NoDot wrote:May I ask what time (GMT-5) the upgrade will commence at?
I re-iterate this question.
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “Suggestions Archive”