Total votes: 18
Meodread of Losensa
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

there was no SS for about the first month i played the game then it came along
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

Do you mean Ultimate SS? Cos I am quite certain the option to Support was always on the command page, and always had the $10 Infusion and $20 Supporters Bonuses. I remember SS not having much of a say in the top 10 (and that being mentioned) somewhere in early/mid Feb. Also I donated, not as much as you mind, without getting any bonuses, but I had to PM Forum asking him not to give me any.

Anyways, to expand on my views of the SS and Ascension business. The reason I never paid for SS was because I didn't want to feel as if I had bought an advantage that not everyone could afford (for non game reasons). If I were to receive bonus points (that donators could not receive), for non-game reasons, I would feel as if I was cheating those who had donated.

J.G.G.
Revolutionary
Meodread of Losensa
Fledgling Forumer

i beleive there was no supporters status, i could be wrong though as i think JGG has been around as long if not longer than me.

Memory isnt absolute.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

there was supporter status from the begining, the front page says that much.
and i saw it there in january.

the ultimate bonus came later though.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

Jean Gregoire Gabriel wrote:Also I donated, not as much as you mind, without getting any bonuses, but I had to PM Forum asking him not to give me any.

Been looking for a way to do that, thanks. Want to go all out in the next quantum wave though so I will be buying USS/SS in that anyway.
Meodread of Losensa
Fledgling Forumer

Admire The Dianalyn wrote:there was supporter status from the begining, the front page says that much.
and i saw it there in january.

the ultimate bonus came later though.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

then i bow before ur knowledge as i have been here for a long time but was not present at the begining

Return to “Suggestions Archive”