Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

DPT
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

i see...

well i'm very sory, but as said, there is nothing i can do about it...
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

you know wats funny .... last night u had over 12+ mil in army now today u dont have it so it happened in the last day that "you sold" the uu ... plus apparently you had bought more uu from someone else .. so u have more then enough uu to spare??? didnt you buy something like 8 mil uu ...... from someone else because when we first traded u had only like 1 - 2 mil uu max on ur account now u have 9 mil ..?? plus the 2 mil i sold so it was like 12 mil + u had
DPT
Forum Irregular

I did not buy any UU after my PP was canceled, don't know where you got that, and yes, i sent 3 mil UU to the buyer already, and yes, i did buy UU after i bought UU from you, paypal was still working then...
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

thats wat im saying u had bought more uu b4 ur pp was canceled which was something like 8 mill u bought so u should still have my 2 mill uu left !!!
DPT
Forum Irregular

Yes i did buy units, but that was few days ago, they've been sold on brefore PP was canceled
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

so u bought 8 mil from someone plus my 2 = 10 mil u bought and sold only 3 mil so u have 7 mil uu left how is it possible that u sold all of it ? mean while u have 9 mil uu army size... but b4 i sold u uu u had only 1.7 mil army size
thorslittleworld
Forum Regular

I just tried sending money to you muaddibzz this is the msg I got

This recipient is currently unable to receive money

that verifies that part,

SGW cannot do anthing because it was outside the official market, so that ends the official way to recoup you losses

All I can suggest is contact PayPal to see if they can resolve the locked out issue, that would be for your PayPal account

all you can do officially is post the details into the cheaters section if the other person does not come up with the goods, and thats all you can do to get your ingame resources back

other than that, all your left with is to sit on the account and anyone who is connected with it.

Sorry mate, I personally think your sunk, unless this guy has any honour, its not your fault he gave dishonest info, so you should not be the one that losses

DPT get a hold of me pls mailto:thebridgefamily@btinternet.com

let me see if paypal allows me to send money to you, if you get a simlar msg the that would at least cover your story
Last edited by thorslittleworld on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]
dastupy wrote:Hilts, cabal is on your side.
[/img]
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

ya i know hopefully i can do something about it
_5p4z_
Fledgling Forumer

Thats so ridiculous DPT, once a scammer always a scammer, start changing your ways and atleast give him his UU back. It doesnt matter what your intentions were, fact of the matter is he didnt get his $$, so you shouldnt get his UU. You've been accused of scamming before, so im sure this isn't just a one time incident.

Best regards to you and your family muaddibzz, and shame on DPT for mocking them.
TacticalCommander
Forum Regular
Race: Saige
ID: 8742

By request Muaddibzz,

TacticalCommander has come here to say scamming is bad.

Consequently, People who scam are bad.

TC
GLORY TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY!
I am not being aggressive, I am being dominant.
DPT
Forum Irregular

Whatever

If you think i'm a scamer, fine, i don't care. I know i'm not.

I have nothing else to say here, since veryone know evreything about the whole thing.

Best of luck to all of you
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

lol so wat now ur ganna ignore the problem??? if you dont have the uu take a ss of the main page of your sgw account so i can see miners lifers totals ..
DPT
Forum Irregular

i don't ignore the problem, becouse i don't consider it a problem, at least not the one that can be saved so i don't see a point of worreing about it...
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

i provided evidence so y dont u just do this ... take a screen shot of ur main page on sgw thats all
DPT
Forum Irregular

MineSlave(Lifers) 8,970,937 (2,545,853)

What does that prove to you?

6 mil UU of that belongs to someone else

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”