Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=48289 did a deal on paypal money went thru ... few days later .. money gets stripped from account .... reason being person i have traded with has commit fraud .... * he intentionally put false information on paypal mean while he lives in slovania but put information as if he was from the uk

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=48289

Sigma ]τ@®Ω]{ © ( Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est. ) says:
i'm from slovenia, so i couldn't use my real personal info, becouse slovenia doesn't support reciving from PP
[ Sigma ]τ@®Ω]{ © ( Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est. ) says:
so i used some "fake" info from someone from

mailto:pirat.pirat@gmail.com his msn.... this has stopped me from making money for the cost of a funeral i must pay .....
DPT
Forum Irregular

Here is the thing:

One more F time, i am very sory for that. I sent you the money, i have no atention to give you hard time, few days later paypal took the money, at least you said so (btw. i would like to see some evidence becouse i found this redicolous) I can't actually do anything, i have no access to my paypal, so i can't "resend" the money. Then here is another idea, to send you UU back. That might be an option, but i've already sold my units on, and got payed for them. They are still on my account trained as miners, but they have already been payed, and are waiting for buyer to request a send over.

muaddibzz wrote:this has stopped me from making money for the cost of a funeral i must pay .....

And about this... I am very sory if my thinking is mistaken, but in my country, when someone die, we mourn, we don't seat at home using computer. You've been on msn all day long. This are big accusations, but if you ask me i would say that this is just one ugly way to sell some more UU. But we will never know the truth, will we?

Let me ask you all one little thing. Have you ever registered on an internet site and provide them fake infos about yourself? If there is anyone outthere that haven't please leave me a msg :wink:

AND AGAIN
I am very sory about this, but there is nothing i can do about it.
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

are u flippin kidding me ur acussing me of lying about my family ??? ive been on msn all day ???? does it mean im at my computer no i havent been u dumb fvk all i can say is because u lied about your info my paypal account is locked out ... and me selling uu and lying about a family member is really low . but w/e man i either want the cash or the uu .. u choose take a ss of my paypal account and post here asap.
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular
ID: 1337

DPT wrote:Here is the thing:

One more F time, i am very sory for that. I sent you the money, i have no atention to give you hard time, few days later paypal took the money, at least you said so (btw. i would like to see some evidence becouse i found this redicolous) I can't actually do anything, i have no access to my paypal, so i can't "resend" the money. Then here is another idea, to send you UU back. That might be an option, but i've already sold my units on, and got payed for them. They are still on my account trained as miners, but they have already been payed, and are waiting for buyer to request a send over.

muaddibzz wrote:this has stopped me from making money for the cost of a funeral i must pay .....

And about this... I am very sory if my thinking is mistaken, but in my country, when someone die, we mourn, we don't seat at home using computer. You've been on msn all day long. This are big accusations, but if you ask me i would say that this is just one ugly way to sell some more UU. But we will never know the truth, will we?

Let me ask you all one little thing. Have you ever registered on an internet site and provide them fake infos about yourself? If there is anyone outthere that haven't please leave me a msg :wink:

AND AGAIN
I am very sory about this, but there is nothing i can do about it.

god i hate it when people do that crap yea he sold u the UU and yea u gave him the money..... but since u did it illegally like a moron he didn't get the money and now can't use his paypal. just shut up and send him back the UU and be done with it. who cares if someone already bought it here is a hint give them what they payed for it back as it is not urs to sell.
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

thanks for that ... more ppl need to know
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

muaddibzz wrote:http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=48289 did a deal on paypal money went thru ... few days later .. money gets stripped from account .... reason being person i have traded with has commit fraud .... * he intentionally put false information on paypal mean while he lives in slovania but put information as if he was from the uk

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=48289

Sigma ]τ@®Ω]{ © ( Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est. ) says:
i'm from slovenia, so i couldn't use my real personal info, becouse slovenia doesn't support reciving from PP
[ Sigma ]τ@®Ω]{ © ( Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est. ) says:
so i used some "fake" info from someone from

mailto:pirat.pirat@gmail.com his msn.... this has stopped me from making money for the cost of a funeral i must pay .....

Man...He is already banned from trading..I put him there....but he come up with some bull **Filtered** reason that he didnt scam
JKA
Fledgling Forumer

Moral of the story is read the banned from trading intently.
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular

JKA wrote:Moral of the story is read the banned from trading intently.

moral of the story is don't trade with people who think people scamming is the person who got scammed's fault for not reading the forums i get sick of seeing this and not something being done about people scamming
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

JKA wrote:Moral of the story is read the banned from trading intently.

you know wats funny ?? you say read the forum and all this bs. but the fact of the matter is it dosnt matter if you read or w/e i didnt initinally get scammed it happened a few days later when paypal limited my account because of his false information on his account ... so please dont spam my topic with bs spam sayin o hey u should of read the forums its just useless
DPT
Forum Irregular

OMG

Did you all even read my post?

What do you want me to do?
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular

DPT wrote:OMG

Did you all even read my post?

What do you want me to do?

yes i read ur post. what u do is this...... give muaddibzz his UU back immediately then give the person who u sold it to there payment back. that is the way u go if u don't want to be labeled a scammer..... but if u don't mind it and don't mind ever being traded with by honest traders who aren't morons then u do the **** move and sell his UU which in all honesty should get u banned but unfortunately this game isn't ran like most.

(for people who will flame my last line and say "this game is ran just fine" shut up and listen i said its not ran like most it is ran well but could have harsher punishments for multi's and cheaters then a simple slap on the wrist and a forum filled with ID's of people who scammed)
DPT
Forum Irregular

UU payment is gone with the paypal, got it?

And Ancient God Anubis, i am about to hire amasser for you, i have never traded with you, NEVER EVER, they guy that scamed you is PUMPI, and i am not pumpi. I told you this few times, and proved you also. What, are you some kind od retard that doesn't get things?
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

so...refund the person who bought the uu from you and request it back... OR use the money u got from selling it and buy more uu and send it to him... eather way unless you get him his uu back ur a scammer in my opinion...

and about pumpi or however u spell it... altho we cant prove you ARE him or ARE NOT him... it dosent look good for you cause their have been 2 cases of scamming ( or whatever else you wish to call it) from your account
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
DPT
Forum Irregular

Rottenking wrote:so...refund the person who bought the uu from you and request it back... OR use the money u got from selling it and buy more uu and send it to him... eather way unless you get him his uu back ur a scammer in my opinion...

and about pumpi or however u spell it... altho we cant prove you ARE him or ARE NOT him... it dosent look good for you cause their have been 2 cases of scamming ( or whatever else you wish to call it) from your account

OMG, i cannot use the cash i got from selling to buy more units, becouse i've lost all the cash with my paypal. And there's not 2 cases from my account, becouse one is pumpi thing, which wasn't me, so this is not my case. The only problem that happened from my account is that thing with PP. And i would call it scam. And i demand to see evidences, becouse i have traded with many people in last month, and no1 else seem to have any problems with their cash. I've already "chalenged" you to show us some evidence of your money disapperance, but you haven't show us anything yet. I just found it silly for PP to just took money from your account :?

best regards
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

good enough for u ???? and now they think i scam also now

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”