Non CoP Mods.

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Neimenljivi wrote:
Love BadWolf-MoreThanEva! wrote:Tok'ra shut up

You have just created another spam thread answering a question that no one has asked and everryone knows the answer to. You spam this forum, you insult everyone who has a word to say against you, you SPY on the mods. You're completely mucked up, should have been banned 10x over the last few days and yet you still act high and mighty. You go out of your way to try and cause arguements.

No one cares what you have to say so why don't you grow up and leave before your banned for this immature, annoying behaviour yet again.

Totaly agree with you...

Also my word stands for Nuto that she was VERY good market mod only when u lock a thread from CoP, what do u expect except flaming and that u're biased unless CoP closes CoP thread?

~n

You can **Filtered** off, she went overboard with power everyone knows it you want to link that to cop v cia that war wasnt even going on then, dumbass. You're just getting pathetic with this cop own the forum stuff.

Tok'ra is right for once tons of mdos arent in COP, I dont see what it matters anyway because MODS arent biased at all, and you should be banned for even suggesting that,
Tok`ra

I simply posted this as a thread to link those that do make that claim too.

Some mods are full of themselves, but biased ? No, theyre not.
gooseman the first
Forum Intermediate
ID: 55105

Judochop[boycott] wrote:yea, im tired of seeing all these threads by you, if i wasnt lazy, id be compelled to get a forum wide petition to perm ban u lol.

no1 cares what u have to say, no1 likes u from wut i can gather, your annoying in your posts. simply put, stop posting.

in bold: he was banned for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages
in italic: i care most of the time and i like him, so you can rule out no1 and put in most

this is starting to become a bit of a flaming thread, odly enough none really by tok'ra. if i were a mod i'd so issue a warning and/or clean it up a bit
Tok`ra

Actualy, some mods have been the ones flaming ME since my return,

It wasnt ages, was 5 months.

And I kept posting while banned, they just got tired of me ignoring bans.

See siq quotes.
Q Man
blarney stone
ID: 0

tokra said nothing wrong and just stated the facts of the forum!!!!! and tokra has made some good points and even though some mods are full of themselvs,none are biased,as if they were biased they wulde no longer be mods because the mods higher up(forum,etc) would not let biased mods continue to have power,and why do some people come onto threads like this looking to start an argument whileall that is being done is personal opinions being told!!!!
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
bryan
Forum Intermediate

Re: Non CoP Mods.

Tok`ra wrote:Since people always claimn that the mods are all CoP, Im posting the non CoP Mod list here.

Wolf359 (admin)
BadWolf (mod)
Sleipnir [mod)
Spacey(mod)
The Xeno(mod)
[TF]FreeSpirit(mod)
Zeratul(mod)
R3B3L(mod)
supersquish(mod)
buck(mod)
WhiteyDude(mod)
homer1475(mod)
Raven_Blood Claw(mod)
Hyuuga Hinata(mod)
Setesh(mod)
The Xeno(mod)
DaDigi(mod)

you missed a few... alot actually

reality, forum, adminmark, the3rdlibra, Borek for example... if your going to make this post, at least get a complete listing
Bryan wrote:shoot first, fire missiles second. if anything left, drop a nuke
Genlucky wrote:Opinions are like **Filtered**. everyone has one, and some are bigger than others
buck wrote:i am infact the proverbial nutcase
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

isnt Borek and the3rdlibra also supposed to be on list?
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Tok`ra

I musta missed libra and borek when goin thru the list.

And I left reality off cause pookie sold his account I thought.

And fourm technichaly doesnt play ( tho I know he does, just aint found the ID to mass yet :p )

adminmark is gamemod, no clue if he plays either, so left him off.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the reason you missed borek and the3rdlibra might be that the mod group they are part of is new...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Bad Wolf wrote:
Love BadWolf-MoreThanEva! wrote:Tok'ra shut up

You have just created another spam thread answering a question that no one has asked and everryone knows the answer to. You spam this forum, you insult everyone who has a word to say against you, you SPY on the mods. You're completely mucked up, should have been banned 10x over the last few days and yet you still act high and mighty. You go out of your way to try and cause arguements.

No one cares what you have to say so why don't you grow up and leave before your banned for this immature, annoying behaviour yet again.

Well said Slave 1, please lock this asap who ever Mods here.

[ And who are the 3 Nuto ? ]

BW

slave 1 :lol:
Tok`ra

This section is modded by the admins.
Squeaky
Fledgling Forumer

i should be made a mod im fair and will use my power for good plus will never ban tok'ra coz every one needs some one like him

LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Yeh, everyone needs someone who is a bigger jerk than themselves in order to feel good about themselves
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Tok`ra

Meh, what we need is a bigger jerk to mod teh mods.

I volunter.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”