Non CoP Mods.

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Tok`ra

Non CoP Mods.

Since people always claimn that the mods are all CoP, Im posting the non CoP Mod list here.

Wolf359 (admin)
BadWolf (mod)
Sleipnir [mod)
Spacey(mod)
The Xeno(mod)
[TF]FreeSpirit(mod)
Zeratul(mod)
R3B3L(mod)
supersquish(mod)
buck(mod)
WhiteyDude(mod)
homer1475(mod)
Raven_Blood Claw(mod)
Hyuuga Hinata(mod)
Setesh(mod)
The Xeno(mod)
DaDigi(mod)
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Non CoP Mods.

Tok`ra wrote:Since people always claimn that the mods are all CoP, Im posting the non CoP Mod list here.

Wolf359 (admin)
BadWolf (mod)
Sleipnir [mod)
Spacey(mod)
The Xeno(mod)
[TF]FreeSpirit(mod)
Zeratul(mod)
R3B3L(mod)
supersquish(mod)
buck(mod)
WhiteyDude(mod)
homer1475(mod)
Raven_Blood Claw(mod)
Hyuuga Hinata(mod)
Setesh(mod)
The Xeno(mod)
DaDigi(mod)

Only 3 of those in the list have any real power, and only 1 of them is playing the game still.

You'll just have to live with the fact that CoP own the forums now.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Tok`ra

Re: Non CoP Mods.

Nuto vixen wrote:
Tok`ra wrote:Since people always claimn that the mods are all CoP, Im posting the non CoP Mod list here.

Wolf359 (admin)
BadWolf (mod)
Sleipnir [mod)
Spacey(mod)
The Xeno(mod)
[TF]FreeSpirit(mod)
Zeratul(mod)
R3B3L(mod)
supersquish(mod)
buck(mod)
WhiteyDude(mod)
homer1475(mod)
Raven_Blood Claw(mod)
Hyuuga Hinata(mod)
Setesh(mod)
The Xeno(mod)
DaDigi(mod)

Only 3 of those in the list have any real power, and only 1 of them is playing the game still.

You'll just have to live with the fact that CoP own the forums now.

Yet it was the non-CoP mods like yourself that abused the power......... hmmmmm....

Oh, wait, youre not a mod anymore.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

The only power I had was in the Market Forums, so you're yet again talking out of your ass.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Tok`ra

Nuto vixen wrote:The only power I had was in the Market Forums, so you're yet again talking out of your ass.

Hardly.

A good example would be the black market fourm.

You did your best to derail the thread on it and get it locked.

You had a habit of that as well, someone disagred and you'd derail the thread and try to get it locked.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

power is relative...

some mods may not have extremely much power ingame main, but for chaos mods like us, power in main isnt as important... and above rank 50 on chaos is in our opinion quite decent...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Tok'ra shut up

You have just created another spam thread answering a question that no one has asked and everryone knows the answer to. You spam this forum, you insult everyone who has a word to say against you, you SPY on the mods. You're completely mucked up, should have been banned 10x over the last few days and yet you still act high and mighty. You go out of your way to try and cause arguements.

No one cares what you have to say so why don't you grow up and leave before your banned for this immature, annoying behaviour yet again.
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Love BadWolf-MoreThanEva! wrote:Tok'ra shut up

You have just created another spam thread answering a question that no one has asked and everryone knows the answer to. You spam this forum, you insult everyone who has a word to say against you, you SPY on the mods. You're completely mucked up, should have been banned 10x over the last few days and yet you still act high and mighty. You go out of your way to try and cause arguements.

No one cares what you have to say so why don't you grow up and leave before your banned for this immature, annoying behaviour yet again.

Well said Slave 1, please lock this asap who ever Mods here.

[ And who are the 3 Nuto ? ]

BW
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

BW :

Wolf359
Sleipnir
Buck

Though out of the last 3 , the last 2 might not even be here come summer, as i get the feeling they are both looseing there patience with the forum....
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Teioh
Forum Irregular

Would someone enlighten me as to how this is a forum suggestion?
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

Dusty wrote:Would someone enlighten me as to how this is a forum suggestion?

Its a forum specific issue that is...

Also Buck, don't try to leave us:)
BTW what are your problems with the forums ? (pm if you don't want to tell everyone)
Teioh
Forum Irregular

It's hardly an issue really.
gooseman the first
Forum Intermediate
ID: 55105

ok,
firstly in yellow, thats mean and probably violates rule 2
in bold, noone may have asked but most people certainly don't know the answer to it. they really do think that COP runs everything even the forums
in italics, Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES) : therefore this is not spam, it is indeed a forum specific issue
underlined, not true he's never insulted me and im pretty sure i have went against him at least once. he doesn't insult everyone though, just those that in his opinion abuse their power in some way
Tok`ra

gooseman the first wrote:he doesn't insult everyone though, just those that in his opinion abuse their power in some way

I dont even insult those, tho some of them view my calling them out as insulting.

I save insults for when insulted.

And that bad wolf groupie isnt even worth that.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Totaly agree with you...

Also my word stands for Nuto that she was VERY good market mod only when u lock a thread from CoP, what do u expect except flaming and that u're biased unless CoP closes CoP thread?

~n
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”