DMU from the Super Weapon auction

Suggest any improvements
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Thufir_Hawat wrote:So next time everyone should be a little bit more alert about when the weapon will be sold....

Ever heard of timezones? Or sleep for that matter?

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

You guys constantly complain about the DMU you got, just think about the 4.5t that the seller received. :-D
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Hensenshi wrote:You guys constantly complain

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Sinister
Forum Irregular

Dont worry people, the next 3 times its auctioned, the bid will be 3 trill. Just do what any other SGW addict would do... set your alarm clock to the time the auction is up. sacrifice some sleep for this game. If your working, call in sick, or explain to your boss the importance of getting the DMU. He or she will understand.
If your soldiers fear you, they'll fight for you. If they love you, they'll die for you.
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Sinister wrote:Dont worry people, the next 3 times its auctioned, the bid will be 3 trill. Just do what any other SGW addict would do... set your alarm clock to the time the auction is up. sacrifice some sleep for this game. If your working, call in sick, or explain to your boss the importance of getting the DMU. He or she will understand.

lol

will the SW be sold at the same time every time?
nomis_17
Forum Irregular

Sinister wrote:Dont worry people, the next 3 times its auctioned, the bid will be 3 trill. Just do what any other SGW addict would do... set your alarm clock to the time the auction is up. sacrifice some sleep for this game. If your working, call in sick, or explain to your boss the importance of getting the DMU. He or she will understand.

why not 9tril again? i missed out on this ones farm fest and i wanna a second chance :lol:
Sinister
Forum Irregular

well, you never know what will happen :wink:
If your soldiers fear you, they'll fight for you. If they love you, they'll die for you.
nomis_17
Forum Irregular

you could buy it for 20tril?

thats my suggestion, this being a suggestion thread and all...share the wealth man! :-D
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

nomis_17 wrote:you could buy it for 20tril?

thats my suggestion, this being a suggestion thread and all...share the wealth man! :-D

He's got to wait for a while. I don't have enough turns to farm half the server again yet.

Sin, wait a few weeks before doing another 9trill bid. :P
hfown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: season 10+ tauri
ID: 1970200

i just forgot about the bid ending at that time and i was busy playing a game :cry:

usually the bid ends about 7pm for me so ill be on next time... :twisted: with 2k turns to farm, the DMU ill get will help my account :-D
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

For those of you who think I have "farmed" back most of the DMU that I have bid on the weapon, you are sorely mistaken. I was one of the most vocal on doing away with the SW entirely (it is totally an "F U Big Guys" addition). Whilst I was playtesting the ascension updates, I informed Forum that Sinister and I would never let the weapon out of our hands. He then came up with this crazy idea to "force" the buyer to use the weapon. Well not one to take advantage of the obvious flaw in that plan, I pointed out to Forum IN THE DEVELOPMENT SERVER that if he implemented that update that Sinister and I would just hit members of our own alliance and use it as a way to "transfer" ridiculous sums of DMU to our members. He said, "Great! Go for it!", figuring it would be a good way to slow down our growth in ascension (BTW, it has; that 9 trillion was about five and a half days of income, which is 11 charisma levels for me). All of the DMU went to the seller at that point. Then there was a hue and cry because the evil DD bastards were using the SW on *gasp* *horrors* THEIR OWN MEMBERS!! Let me reiterate this: we were attacking our own members and NO ONE ELSE and people were complaining bitterly. So then Forum arbitrarily changes the percentages to 5% for the seller and 95% for the community, which was utter BS and I told him so. I had informed PRIOR to the weapon being introduced that this is what would happen with the weapon if he introduced it into the regular ascended server, and then he has the gall to act shocked when we actually do what we said we were going to do with the weapon. So then he changes it to a 50/50 split, which I still think is ridiculous. And STILL people complain. Hey! I've got an idea! Why don't we let the seller get ALL the money, like he or she is entitled to for being hit by the weapon? Then none of you will have to worry about getting farmed every four or five days. Either that or you can pay attention to when the auction is going to end and try to arrange to be on at that time and spend your DMU quickly. Or do like most of the CiA cowards do and go on permanent vacation. Then you won't have to worry about getting the DMU. Other than that, STOP YOUR WHINING! The DMU was never officially yours to begin with: it was MINE! I earned it; you didn't. If I had my druthers no one but the seller would get the DMU but I have to live with update after constant update designed to screw over my accounts in ascension and main with no relief in sight. So forgive me if I really can't feel your pain. I have experienced so much pain in the past six months from the damage caps, rank mods, vacation mode abusers, etc. that I really don't need your whining and <modded> about losing money that you really didn't deserve in the first place.
Sinister
Forum Irregular

=D> :D
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

hehe!

ofcourse, noone just drop dead when you said that 9T = 900M LF only gets you 11 chr which means they are about 80-90M each which puts your Planet production, at Chri 350-400 means about 4-5M planets a days.

Yeah have fun guys,

go bring something in that will use up his planets, Oh and could you please REMOVE the income CAP.
EliteAceMan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen [DD]
Race: Tauri
ID: 19889

Maybe when its my turn well see another 9 trillion :-)
All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Dirty Dozen Command Staff [EWO] (Retired)
Email = acethegreatone@gmail email say hello (Feb 2015)
Slayer of the Forum
TheOrigin {Descended from this realm...for now...}
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Shooting Star wrote:For those of you who think I have "farmed" back most of the DMU that I have bid on the weapon, you are sorely mistaken. I was one of the most vocal on doing away with the SW entirely (it is totally an "F U Big Guys" addition). Whilst I was playtesting the ascension updates, I informed Forum that Sinister and I would never let the weapon out of our hands. He then came up with this crazy idea to "force" the buyer to use the weapon. Well not one to take advantage of the obvious flaw in that plan, I pointed out to Forum IN THE DEVELOPMENT SERVER that if he implemented that update that Sinister and I would just hit members of our own alliance and use it as a way to "transfer" ridiculous sums of DMU to our members. He said, "Great! Go for it!", figuring it would be a good way to slow down our growth in ascension (BTW, it has; that 9 trillion was about five and a half days of income, which is 11 charisma levels for me). All of the DMU went to the seller at that point. Then there was a hue and cry because the evil DD bastards were using the SW on *gasp* *horrors* THEIR OWN MEMBERS!! Let me reiterate this: we were attacking our own members and NO ONE ELSE and people were complaining bitterly. So then Forum arbitrarily changes the percentages to 5% for the seller and 95% for the community, which was utter BS and I told him so. I had informed PRIOR to the weapon being introduced that this is what would happen with the weapon if he introduced it into the regular ascended server, and then he has the gall to act shocked when we actually do what we said we were going to do with the weapon. So then he changes it to a 50/50 split, which I still think is ridiculous. And STILL people complain. Hey! I've got an idea! Why don't we let the seller get ALL the money, like he or she is entitled to for being hit by the weapon? Then none of you will have to worry about getting farmed every four or five days. Either that or you can pay attention to when the auction is going to end and try to arrange to be on at that time and spend your DMU quickly. Or do like most of the CiA cowards do and go on permanent vacation. Then you won't have to worry about getting the DMU. Other than that, STOP YOUR WHINING! The DMU was never officially yours to begin with: it was MINE! I earned it; you didn't. If I had my druthers no one but the seller would get the DMU but I have to live with update after constant update designed to screw over my accounts in ascension and main with no relief in sight. So forgive me if I really can't feel your pain. I have experienced so much pain in the past six months from the damage caps, rank mods, vacation mode abusers, etc. that I really don't need your whining and <modded> about losing money that you really didn't deserve in the first place.

Well said mate
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”