Suggest any improvements
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: 700mil limit.

Mojo Rising wrote:As I said, in about six months there will be 1000's of people hovering at or around 700 million planets

Are there that many people even playing? :lol:
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
~Krys~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis
ID: 68005

kk im going to go against my better judgment here

u guys stop your winging what is the point with growing any further anyway
your like a bunch of high schoool kids playing in the sand pit of kindergartens

btw if u want to get away from the limit im happy to take some planets out id be happy to help

im only at around1.3 mil planets
i try pretty darn hard to get up higher
i stay up rediclous times to get the asc weapon sale, im trying to get my account to where ill get 10 mil app(only 8.5 more mil to go)
i famr and raid most weeks and i login lots to make sure i don't get attacked i even buy dmu with naq
ii helps but it doesn't go anywhere near the growth % that u guys reach even with this update

i say kick the the few that are up there out and put them in their own new server where they can play with themselves and stop complaining about how its our fault that there being limited

thanks krys.
Last edited by ~Krys~ on Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~krys~ the last 2ic of The Order
RIP
Gandalf the White
Forum Grunt

Yes you probably did go against your better judgement, now permit me to go against mine and say this.

My ID is over 3500 I've gotten to where I am (just inside top 400) so quickly because I sacrificed my main account completely to get here. (You can check, there's not anything left and I don't intend going back again for it and doing it all again) Krys you will now grow much quickertoo because it looks like you're now really going for it with a 10mill APP. For all those saying, stuff it, its too hard, please listen to Mojo Rising as he keeps banging his head against a brick wall saying you need to put in a bit of hard work IN MAIN to get to the top in ascention and thats what I've tried to do with a 470000 APP ascention 3 days ago. I know thats not huge but try doing that with an account with 2.9 million units and no alliance.

The point is the people at the top have put the hard yards in and they entitled to whinge if they are being screwed over. Everyone else would do exactly the same if we were there.

I can say that at my current growth rate I'll get to 700mill in 250 days or so. It is entirely possible for anyone to do well in this server, without SW dmu or raiding. In fact I've only got 2 out of the past 8 SW sale DMU's. You just need to start things off well by doing decent ascentions in main, not minimums.
Last edited by Gandalf the White on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Krys~
Forum Irregular

yeap thats me
i understand what your saying
im trying to say is tha fact that they are so far beyond the rest of us its insane and their complaing about how they cant get further
imagine what army size they will be at in 250 days?
they are getting what there entitled the few that are near the cap or over it will alwaysbe ahead of everyone else
unless someone use a whole lot of cash it would almost be impossible to catch up
im fine with that since eyes they did work hard
but why do they keep winging its something they need to live with
they must know they will always be on top
so why the need to go further?

ps i don't believe u had any reason to think u went against your better judgment
i did cause there in my alliance
RIP
Gandalf the White
Forum Grunt

Sorry mate i edited the post, I mis read yours and didn't see that you were going for a big ascention.
~Krys~
Forum Irregular

lol np mate
i respect what u said and i understand

btw guys nothing i said was an insult im just trying to show my view and hopefully influence ur thinking
RIP
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

We all worked to get where we are in ascension. Everyone who is in ascended worked to get where they are. Whether they be at the top like Mojo Rising, or at the very bottom, they worked to get there, or lack there of. Lets put this in main terms, what would you think if admin said once you reach 100million army size, your UP goes up by 500mill per upgrade. If suddenly UP goes up once you reach like 500k raw UP, that would make more sense, but that's the problem here, it doesn't.
~Krys~
Forum Irregular

dude don't give him ideas geesh
but in all realness thats a tad different, lots of people are at 100 mil or around it
and there already limited by the cap why the need to limit them further
RIP
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

As far as "whining" goes, if it were just the update singly I probably wouldn't care quite as much. But it is this update, plus descension being impossible plus the SW still being in the game plus the fact that bugs aren't fixed in a timely manner plus the fact that every update that has come out thus far in ascension has benefitted the quick ascenders. Add that all up and I am mighty pissed off right now. I have sent a number of suggestions to Admin on how he can address some of these problems. Yet he refuses to respond to me. He refuses to come online during Admin chats anymore (not that I can say I blame him). There is so much rhetoric being thrown around, I hardly want to be there. Anyway, that's where the frustration is coming, at least from my corner of the world.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Dirtnap wrote:dude don't give him ideas geesh
but in all realness thats a tad different, lots of people are at 100 mil or around it

No, it's not different. It's the exact same scenario. Ascended was already limited by a cap too, why add more? At 60k fleets purchasing fleets became outrageously expensive which slowed growth. The problem is the numbers, which you're not seeing. If once you reached 100mill army UP became expensive, what happens when I cross 100mill army with vastly more UP than someone else? Who's got the advantage? This is why it's unfair.
Timmy
Forum Irregular

Hensenshi wrote:
Dirtnap wrote:dude don't give him ideas geesh

No, it's not different. It's the exact same scenario. Ascended was already limited by a cap too, why add more? At 60k fleets purchasing fleets became outrageously expensive which slowed growth. The problem is the numbers, which you're not seeing. If once you reached 100mill army UP became expensive, what happens when I cross 100mill army with vastly more UP than someone else? Who's got the advantage? This is why it's unfair.

i'm sure if that was the case not many people would go over 100mil until they deemed themself ready..

that way it is their choice to do so and they suffer the consequences and the possible advantages of being bigger.

the same could be said about ascention it just requires a bit more effort
~Krys~
Forum Irregular

mojo i agree with you on the SW(only good think is i get to farm a couple of bil dmu)
and also descneion should also be easier
i rekon 3 months honey moon period then free for all

also i believe there should be a limit on stackable lf(not just yet im not strong enough to work on that lol

i can understand ur frustration mate but u will always be up there in the strongest in the server no matter what happens
RIP
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Dirtnap wrote:mojo i agree with you on the SW(only good think is i get to farm a couple of bil dmu)

Its not a good thing for S T I, Sinister and Mojo because thats their dmu thats out there :roll:
~Krys~
Forum Irregular

why dont they use it on an inactive account then its gonne for a month

hmm except who knows who else my get it

never thought about where the dmu comes from
RIP
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

picture it this way folks: what if Admin came up with an update in main that, once you passed 100 million army size, you could no longer trade resources from your realm and your APP:LF conversion rate drops to 5:1 instead of 33:1. Also, your UP costs go up seven times. And so do spy levels, and all of your other technologies. That is what Admin did to us in ascension. Chew on that.

Return to “Suggestions”