<tollan_phoenix_sgw@hotmail.com> -lier + scammer

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Re: <tollan_phoenix_sgw@hotmail.com> -lier + scammer

Ok, info from my side of my sale:

Player A from TSA decided to leave the game after the CIA v CoP war. He gave his account to Player B. Player B offered his account to me, and I accepted as it was better than mine and ascended. So, I decided to sell my old account.

I offered it on the forum (which I also can't find. WTH!?!) and recieved an offer for the account from who was then Leonidas I, now Ergon. After I accepted, I exchanged the following PMs (and an MSN convo I can't remember because I didn't keep logs then. Email was mailto:powerade_powder@hotmail.com).

Phoenix of Terra wrote:Name: Tollan Phoenix
E-mail: ******@*****.com
PW: *****

Please send the UU to my new account. ID is 68190. Thanks and enjoy the new account :P

Ergon wrote:hey man

youll recieve the UU in the next 1-2 days depending when I recieve my account :p so dont think im scamming you :D

Phoenix of Terra wrote:Got it. Enjoy the account ;)

BTW, did you buy it for you or a friend?

Ergon wrote:I boght it for my bro :p i convinced him to play finaly...

and yea update on my acocunt should be within the day..so not long now :p

Phoenix of Terra wrote:Got it. As long as I get the UU, I'm happy :P

After a couple of days, I sent this. No response.

Phoenix of Terra wrote:I hate to bug you, but is the info I sent you okay? Because I've promised the UU to someone else in my alliance building group and he just needs the 300K to hit the 5 mil UU mark.

So, what's up?

I did get paid, by thorslittlebeing. He said he was paying for something for his brother (I have a bad habit of cleaning my ingame PMs :?). I was sensing that Leonidas had been acting as a middle man, but I have no proof.

Then, right before I left for my three week vacation, I sent this. I was getting tired of having my name used ingame. I also sent an ingame PM to the new "Tollan Phoenix", who fled to perg.

Phoenix of Terra wrote:I sold you the account with the name change for a reason. I'm going on vacation in the next three days. When I get back, I expect there to be no Tollan Phoenix ingame, or I will hunt him down in perg. I realize this may seem extreme, but I liked my name and I have patiently been waiting on the assumption you brother/friend/buyer/whatever would change the name. I'm done waiting, I have naq and when I get back in a month, I hope to have my name again.

Roger?

Ergon wrote:haha nope

Phoenix of Terra wrote:
madonnaa wrote:haha nope

Why?

No response.

Now, seeing as he's trashed that name, I'm not going back to it. Three months of being Phoenix of Terra has rubbed off on me.

Edit- BTW, there is no Tollan Phoenix ingame last time I checked...
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

And I can confirm the above is true. :)
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Phoenix of Terra wrote:
I offered it on the forum (which I also can't find. WTH!?!)

When accounts sell they are moved to the dump as to not clutter the forums. If you need the thread simple ask a mod to get it for you :-D
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”