<tollan_phoenix_sgw@hotmail.com> -lier + scammer

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

utherrex
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

<tollan_phoenix_sgw@hotmail.com> -lier + scammer

This guy told me that he want to buy 3 mill uu.
i've sent buck (as per his instructions) half and got nothing but a silly and pathetic conversation on msn.
I can't tell if buck(omega) is part of this or not (i think not since he has no need to do this) and requested him to send the broker back.
The guy told me to be ID: 87394 which i think is not true either...
The msn said TOLLAN.
I'll leave you the msn convo below so you can identify him better...
I'll post back when i get the answer from buck(omega).

the converation was this:

[spoiler]Tollan dice:
I am using a web messenger. Also on your mobile phone: http://www.ebuddy.com/mobile.php

Tollan dice:
Hi
Tollan dice:
are u selling sgw UU?
Utherrex - Holidays ahead...badly needed....(rl) - SGW selling uu best $ rates - TCW selling account with 1mill uu dice:
yeap
Tollan dice:
how many do u have to sell..
Utherrex - Holidays ahead...badly needed....(rl) - SGW selling uu best $ rates - TCW selling account with 1mill uu dice:
one sec
Tollan dice:
k
about 3-4 mill
3mill
Tollan dice:
ahhk
how many do you need
Tollan dice:
how mcuh u sell for?
what amount
Tollan dice:
3 mil
well...
you have paypal balance
Tollan dice:
nah
Tollan dice:
iot with draws from my bank
i ask because if you have credit card funded paypal i have to take care of the tax...
Tollan dice:
bank
ok...in that case it would be USD 21/mill...
Tollan dice:
hm i see people selling for 20..
yeap...i see them too...but I would sell for 20 too...is just that damn tax of paypal...
Tollan dice:
ahkk
ok then
Tollan dice:
MAKES SENE
Tollan dice:
SO 60$ FOR 3 MIL?
wouldn't it be 63 ...
Tollan dice:
OO I GET WHAT U MAN
Tollan dice:
MEAN*
Tollan dice:
OKAY 63..
right...
utherrex@internet.com.uy
Tollan dice:
OK CAN U BROKER TO MY FRIEND
Tollan dice:
WAIT
Tollan dice:
caps*
Tollan dice:
and then when he has it broked illsend u money
Tollan dice:
ive been scammed heeps in the past..
Tollan dice:
the guy is a member or alligence
Tollan dice:
so it should be okay
you say that i should send the uu first to your friend
Tollan dice:
no
Tollan dice:
broker my friend
Tollan dice:
when he says he sees it ill send payment
and if he just accept it
i have an idea to fit us both
i send broker for the 1st mill....then you send usd 21...then again i send broker for another mill...
and again you send the 21...
then you send the last 21...and i send the last mill...so you would been sending first only the last time...
Tollan dice:
sorry had to say bye to someone
Tollan dice:
let me read
Tollan dice:
i dont mind doing that
Tollan dice:
but wouldnt that give u more tax thingy
Tollan dice:
paypal is **Filtered** with that
ouch....
you right...there is a 0,something for each move...damn...
Tollan dice:
lol
ok...lets do it your way...
Tollan dice:
u prob know the guy
Tollan dice:
u know buck?
indeed...
Tollan dice:
yea
Tollan dice:
hes the guy u broker
Tollan dice:
wantto do like that?
...lets do this...
i send broker for 1,5mill...
then you send the 63
and then i send the last 1,5 mill
Tollan dice:
ok lets do that
great
Tollan dice:
the guys ID is http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=16843
Tollan dice:
buck
Tollan dice:
tell me when u broker and then give me ur paypal thig
ok...
utherrex@internet.com.uy
Tollan dice:
ok
Tollan dice:
tell when brokered..
what is your id ingame
is buck online
you there pal

Has enviado un zumbido.

Utherrex - La roja no escarmienta...(rl) - SGW selling uu best $ rates - TCW selling account with 1mill uu dice:
can't continue if you are not online...
Tollan dice:
kik sirrt
Tollan dice:
lol sorry im back
Tollan dice:
i had to do something
Tollan dice:
i dont know if hes online
Utherrex - La roja no escarmienta...(rl) - SGW selling uu best $ rates - TCW selling account with 1mill uu dice:
ok...how would you know if i've brokered or not
Tollan dice:
he is holding my UU while i am ascending
Tollan dice:
screenshot
good idea...
Tollan dice:
i hate lifers
your ingame name is tollan
Tollan dice:
nope
Tollan dice:
thtas my name
Tollan dice:
and my old game name was tollen phonex
Tollan dice:
ive sold that account
Tollan dice:
ages ago
ok...
Tollan dice:
i cant change my email thou lol
Tollan dice:
87394 thtas my ID
Tollan dice:
have u broked buck,,
im going now
Tollan dice:
and if u have an i see screeny
Tollan dice:
can*
how was that screen shot thing
Tollan dice:
?
Tollan dice:
i cant see it?
i dont remember how to do the screen shot...i know it is with the button over the "insert" one...
Tollan dice:
yea
Tollan dice:
click that print screen button
Tollan dice:
then go to pain
Tollan dice:
ctrl P
Tollan dice:
i mean
Tollan dice:
ctrl V
Tollan dice:
or eit paste
ohhh...now i do..
Tollan dice:
then save as a gif
thanks
Tollan dice:
then upload on internet and send me link
Tollan dice:
http://www.imageshack.us
Utherrex - La roja no escarmienta...(rl) - SGW selling uu best $ rates - TCW selling account with 1mill uu envía:

first stage completed

Has enviado un zumbido.

gone again
Tollan dice:
haha
Tollan dice:
now im back
Tollan dice:
did u upload
i've sent through msn...up in convo...
saw it
mate...
HELLO!!
Tollan dice:
no
Tollan dice:
i cant see it
Tollan dice:
im on ebuddy
ok..so i need to upload
Tollan dice:
yea
Tollan dice:
its not hard
Tollan dice:
http://www.imageshack.us
http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trade1pg4.jpg
ok
Tollan dice:
ahhk i see it
Tollan dice:
good ur not a scammer
Tollan dice:
ok ur payal addy again
utherrex@internet.com.uy
Tollan dice:
1 sec
Tollan dice:
hmm
hmm
Tollan dice:
mate i have a confession to make
Tollan dice:
I..am not buck =[
i know...you told me so...
cmon...
Tollan dice:
i did?
Tollan dice:
cmon what
Tollan dice:
i want to get it all out my system
Tollan dice:
there are many things i havnt told u..
Tollan dice:
and it really hurts me
im fearing the worse...
Tollan dice:
god made me this way
Tollan dice:
so if u want to blame anyone blame him
Tollan dice:
look i have to tell someone
dont go bad on me please
Tollan dice:
ok look
Tollan dice:
sometimes people get urges
Tollan dice:
right?
Tollan dice:
and the only way to get rid of these urges is to do it
Tollan dice:
im not gna lie to u
are you playing with me ...
Tollan dice:
u havnt got scammed..
Tollan dice:
if thats what u think
pal...
Tollan dice:
what are u feeling right now
does this really worth it
im feeling sad...
Tollan dice:
i cant control what i do
Tollan dice:
i have no say
Tollan dice:
why feel sad
Tollan dice:
havnt u felt sometihng u havnt felt in ages in the last 1 hour?
Tollan dice:
because people does ugly things to good people for nothing...
Tollan dice:
im not diong ugly things to u
Tollan dice:
what do i think ive done to u
Tollan dice:
havnt i brought u enjoyment?
Tollan dice:
gone on a rollar coaster of emotions
you are telling me that you just scammed me for 31 usd...
I play paintball for emotion...
Tollan dice:
i didnt scam you thats the thing
Tollan dice:
i took u on a rollar coaster of emotion
can you please broker me the usd and end this the happy way
Tollan dice:
You are being negitive nancy utherrex
Tollan dice:
i didnt scam you
Tollan dice:
far out
Tollan dice:
wasnt this fun?
Tollan dice:
look me in the eyes and tell me this wasnt fun..
how do you call this
Tollan dice:
i just said thou
Tollan dice:
u didnt get scammed
Tollan dice:
you are worrying over nothing
Tollan dice:
i just brough happiness to ur life
Tollan dice:
do u stil think i scammed u?
then...can i get the uu or the cash please
Tollan dice:
i did it all for free!
Tollan dice:
how can i give u the UU or cash
Tollan dice:
lol
Tollan dice:
look
Tollan dice:
sorry
Tollan dice:
i really am
Tollan dice:
i wish it could be different.. i really do
Tollan dice:
just please dont post on forums lol
Tollan dice:
i dont want to ruin my rep
hahaha...i guess i should read before...
Tollan dice:
read what
all the things surely are writen about this...
Tollan dice:
scamming
Tollan dice:
look
Tollan dice:
just dont say nething
Tollan dice:
and ill be happy
Tollan dice:
thanks so much
Tollan dice:
bye
Tollan dice:
im about to post about you
Tollan dice:
Tollan dice:
didnt i say not to
Tollan dice:
lol
of course...you also said you was going to pay
Tollan dice:
thats differnt
were*
Tollan dice:
dont make stupid comparasims

anything interesting to say
Tollan dice:
f u
what
Tollan dice:
o nothing..[/spoiler]
Last edited by Sammael on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Adding spoiler
Things had changed around here...don't you think?
Is so nice to be at home!
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Re: <tollan_phoenix_sgw@hotmail.com> -lier + scammer

Uhu....

Well, ive rejected your broker, i assume that is what you meant by sending me the messege...

As for tollan phoenix, i have no idea why i was onvolved but he will most definatly be sat on for a while.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Antius
Forum Regular

Rather amusing to read; leads me to believe that he needs medical help.
Id=66719
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

:o
utherrex
Forum Grunt

Buck, thanks for your kindness!!
You have saved my day and showed us all your greatness and honesty.

Many would just laugh and keep the free uu bonus...luckly you are not of that kind. I owe you one.

Regarding this tollan-phoenix or whoever he is...i think he is insane.
Actually he kept sending me messages beyond the above convo at the point I told him things i've never said before and hope not to say again.

I don't regret in trusting people, and this is the first time i've suffered a bad transaction. Good guys should not pay for bad ones, so I'll keep trusting, but just a little more careful.

Thanks buck!!!!!
Things had changed around here...don't you think?
Is so nice to be at home!
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

utherrex wrote:Buck, thanks for your kindness!!
You have saved my day and showed us all your greatness and honesty.

Many would just laugh and keep the free uu bonus...luckly you are not of that kind. I owe you one.

Regarding this tollan-phoenix or whoever he is...i think he is insane.
Actually he kept sending me messages beyond the above convo at the point I told him things i've never said before and hope not to say again.

I don't regret in trusting people, and this is the first time i've suffered a bad transaction. Good guys should not pay for bad ones, so I'll keep trusting, but just a little more careful.

Thanks buck!!!!!

Buck would never have accepted the broker :) he a honest bloke
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
Blossom
Fledgling Forumer

I think near the end where he insisted you to not post is his way of making sure and reminding you to post about this lol..
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

lol, dont worry about it mate, if anyone ever tells you to send something to anouther person, the best way to make sure everything is legit is by haveing that person invited into the convo, even then you cant be sure...
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: Deity

Ok he lied didn't scame you out of anything. He knew buck would have given it back, which he did. He did not take the UUs or anything. So I see this as not scamming just him lieing and you falling for it mate. No offense.

Steven~
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:I need an account show me what you got in a PM.
Oh christ! the world will end!

You can buy mine if your after something top notch :) its in accounts for $
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Which begs the question...why?!

I agree with poor uther "i actually think hes insane.."
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: Deity

buck wrote:Which begs the question...why?!

I agree with poor uther "i actually think hes insane.."

lmao me too :P

Steven~
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:I need an account show me what you got in a PM.
Oh christ! the world will end!

You can buy mine if your after something top notch :) its in accounts for $
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Omg :shock: hahahahahaha :lol:

That is awesome :-D

However im am glad you got your UU back Utherrex :P
Everlast
Forum Newbie

i loled...
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

BTW, just in case someone gets screwy ideas, that's not me. I don't have the "_sgw" in my email (check the profile, it's true). If I was working on suspicion, I'd say it has something to do with my old account, seeing as the guy didn't use his name change forever. Anyways, I'm out of here, hope it gets cleared up. Thanks all!

Phoenix of Terra
(Previously Tollan Phoenix ingame)

Edit- I just read the whole thread and am now seriously pissed (first post was after skimming the first couple of lines in the first post). Uthurrex, I can send you all the things I know about my selling of the account (Tollan Phoenix) in a PM if you want. This son of a ***** is not going to drag my rep through the dirt along with his. If you find him and need help massing, drop a line ingame or on the forum and I'll do my best to help.

I'm also changing my forum name so any possible confusion is avoided.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Steve the Wraith
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan

Phoenix of Terra wrote:BTW, just in case someone gets screwy ideas, that's not me. I don't have the "_sgw" in my email (check the profile, it's true). If I was working on suspicion, I'd say it has something to do with my old account, seeing as the guy didn't use his name change forever. Anyways, I'm out of here, hope it gets cleared up. Thanks all!

Phoenix of Terra
(Previously Tollan Phoenix ingame)

Edit- I just read the whole thread and am now seriously pissed (first post was after skimming the first couple of lines in the first post). Uthurrex, I can send you all the things I know about my selling of the account (Tollan Phoenix) in a PM if you want. This son of a ***** is not going to drag my rep through the dirt along with his. If you find him and need help massing, drop a line ingame or on the forum and I'll do my best to help.

I'm also changing my forum name so any possible confusion is avoided.

If you sold your account, then why is no thread with your username Phoenix of Terra in the Accounts for sale part of the forum?

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”