Make the server more interesting!

Suggest any improvements
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Make the server more interesting!

since when is SGW life......its a game and it should be fun ...... you get some and you give some.....you are only interesting in getting some....
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Raven wrote:since when is SGW life......its a game and it should be fun ...... you get some and you give some.....you are only interesting in getting some....

the most powerful accounts in ascension have given more resources then most people will ever see to get where they are, and the amount needed to catch up increases every day. And all they've gotten is more and more crappy updates to make the game miserable for them. I think they've earned the right to want something beneficial for once.

That said, rank mods do need to go. They've needed to be removed for quite some time now. They have the game upside down-being weak is best, and being strong is for losers-and make the game miserable for everyone who actually wants to play. So what if some of the big guys pick on some of the weaklings? it happened in main for ages, and the weaklings got stronger, and hit back later on. In war there is no protection, the strong survive and the weak die. Simple as that.

As for revolt, I don't really see how removing it will help anything. It's true that it only takes a few more hits to make the enemy lose everything nowadays, but with turns as precious as they are it's not quite that easy. I kinda like the idea of the extra challenge.

any who, my three cents.

~Zeke~
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raven
Forum Elite

~Zekk~ wrote:
Raven wrote:since when is SGW life......its a game and it should be fun ...... you get some and you give some.....you are only interesting in getting some....

the most powerful accounts in ascension have given more resources then most people will ever see to get where they are, and the amount needed to catch up increases every day. And all they've gotten is more and more crappy updates to make the game miserable for them. I think they've earned the right to want something beneficial for once.

That said, rank mods do need to go. They've needed to be removed for quite some time now. They have the game upside down-being weak is best, and being strong is for losers-and make the game miserable for everyone who actually wants to play. So what if some of the big guys pick on some of the weaklings? it happened in main for ages, and the weaklings got stronger, and hit back later on. In war there is no protection, the strong survive and the weak die. Simple as that.

As for revolt, I don't really see how removing it will help anything. It's true that it only takes a few more hits to make the enemy lose everything nowadays, but with turns as precious as they are it's not quite that easy. I kinda like the idea of the extra challenge.

any who, my three cents.

~Zeke~

I disagree on the part that most of them spend so much like you say......they all ascending early on thats why there accounts are so huge the 'big' ascension they did were just a help.......i could prolly do a bigger ascension then they ever had to sacrifice and it wont matter at all.......unbalanced is how you call that.....

Ok at that time the resources were worht some more......but it wasnt much cause limits went into place and when i was raiding i could go to 50-60mill pretty easily back then .....
'Terrorists of SGW'
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

its true that the actual numbers mean nothing in todays economy, but its also true that the equivilant of the actual numbers in todays economy is huge by any standered.

it would probably cost me more then 100mill uu and a few hundred trill to catch up, but thats the equivilant(worth-wise) of what some of them spent on their first ascensions back in the day. Plus theres those from today that are spending that much and are catching up. profiteroles(sp? lol) spent tons, and actually cought up late in the game, while staying strong enough to mass almost anyone in main. its not impossible, just difficult. but thats fine, ascension isn't suppose to be easy.

and as I-quoted from mojo-said, they've gotten nothing but punishment in return. wanting an update that will finaly make the game enjoyable for them isn't so much to ask, is it? and even if they do rule the server completely for a short while, no one holds the reigns of power forever. eventually people will catch up and take over.

~Zeke~
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

@ raven
Ask S T I and reborn howmuch they spend doing ascensions
STI did a few at 200k UP( raw) i don't recall you ever doing that!
You can talk the talk but when your called upto the scale can you measure up!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

~Zekk~ wrote: and even if they do rule the server completely for a short while, no one holds the reigns of power forever. eventually people will catch up and take over.

~Zeke~

They have to actually play and grow first. I do beleive this statement is true tho.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I like your idea about the rank modifiers, but I don't think removing 'Initiative Revolution' is a good idea. Ascension isn't supposed to be mainv2, after all. It was intended to be more dangerous, more skilled and more competitive. It didn't turn out like that at all.. but there's no reason to make it worse.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Raven
Forum Elite

if revolt cant go then the rank mods are a good thing i guess......

HighEmpty.....i know they did a couple big ones but thats only because they also ignored Asc for a long time .....they were never as far behind as the ones started recently......

like is said ofcourse UU/Naq was more valued in those times but it wasnt much more ..... the cap in main made sure of that.......Asc grew unlimited while main got heavily limited....
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Raven wrote:if revolt cant go then the rank mods are a good thing i guess......

HighEmpty.....i know they did a couple big ones but thats only because they also ignored Asc for a long time .....they were never as far behind as the ones started recently......

like is said ofcourse UU/Naq was more valued in those times but it wasnt much more ..... the cap in main made sure of that.......Asc grew unlimited while main got heavily limited....

ok we will put it another way.

@ the time they were doing their major ascensions, they could have been selling the naq and uu @ around 75cents per bil, and 250$ per M uu.

Now we are looking at prices at 3-4 cents per bil, and 18-20$ per M uu.

I must be missing something, i think they gave alot.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Raven
Forum Elite

High Empty wrote:
Raven wrote:if revolt cant go then the rank mods are a good thing i guess......

ok we will put it another way.

@ the time they were doing their major ascensions, they could have been selling the naq and uu @ around 75cents per bil, and 250$ per M uu.

Now we are looking at prices at 3-4 cents per bil, and 18-20$ per M uu.

I must be missing something, i think they gave alot.

Your giving a wrong example cause UU/Naq prices arent dropping cause theres alot of offer but just because people are desperate to make some money.....the armies went around 50-75 when the current top people made their couple last ascensions and they werent 200k UP ones they just did better then most at that time.....

Even if someone made a 200k one it doesnt really matter cause 10x 200k ones right now wont help you much....
'Terrorists of SGW'
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:Even if someone made a 200k one it doesnt really matter cause 10x 200k ones right now wont help you much....

Sorry, but I happen to think 4trill LF would do good for any account. especially if its used right. its true that they wouldnt catch up with that alone, but the head start it would give would be well worth it.

~Zeke~

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Raven
Forum Elite

~Zekk~ wrote:
Raven wrote:Even if someone made a 200k one it doesnt really matter cause 10x 200k ones right now wont help you much....

Sorry, but I happen to think 4trill LF would do good for any account. especially if its used right. its true that they wouldnt catch up with that alone, but the head start it would give would be well worth it.

~Zeke~

Yes but before anyone will have finished 10 of those were 1y further......and then you still got a <modded> account ......but lets just all waste our Main account to have a little less <modded> account on Asc :lol:
'Terrorists of SGW'
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

you dont have to waste your main account, and it doesnt have to take a year either.

there are ways, young one. there are ways... 8)

~Zeke~

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

So raven, since you seem to want to be able to catch up to the top of the top and best of the best, does your almost 120m army in main put you at the top of the top? I can think of a very good few number of people who are ahead of you in main and I seriously doubt you'll catch them, why aren't you complaining about them?
Timmy
Forum Irregular

on main S T I is the biggest at about 200mil and theres idk atleast 150 accounts 75mil+ so if they wanted to each of thos accounts could mass him. On ascention the top 5 are huge.

the rank 100 player has about 5-10 mil planets i guess.
and the top 5 have i think 500mil+

instead of double its 50 times the size.

and STI's up is about double - triple the average up.

on ascention its like 100times

thats why people complain about ascention and not main

Return to “Suggestions”