Make the server more interesting!

Suggest any improvements
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Make the server more interesting!

Ok this suggestion has 2 ends so read it all before replying.

First:

Remove Revolt from the game cause its almost the same as it was before you still will be completely destroyed it only takes alittle longer nowadays......

Sec:

Remove all attack limits/modifiers from the game.......with resource planets being safe theres no use for them at all.....besides the larger ones deserve some reward although i hate to admit it as there selling DMU worth far more then they ever spended ascending but thats something else...
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
samson1111
Forum Irregular

Re: Make the server more interesting!

^^ agree

third:

dunno if u like it, but every account should get a x amount of APP per a x period of time. Every1 would get the same share and the smaller account would benefit more from this
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

I like both the suggestions Raven.

Samson not sure about yours, I prefer High Empty's suggestion in another thread.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Raven wrote:Ok this suggestion has 2 ends so read it all before replying.

First:

Remove Revolt from the game cause its almost the same as it was before you still will be completely destroyed it only takes alittle longer nowadays......

Sec:

Remove all attack limits/modifiers from the game.......with resource planets being safe theres no use for them at all.....besides the larger ones deserve some reward although i hate to admit it as there selling DMU worth far more then they ever spended ascending but thats something else...

I agree fully Raven.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
urogard
Forum Elder

1) disagree partially, make it cost 15-20 ats min and then it's balanced.
so it will be that either invests ALOT into hitting someone to hurt them because they want them down or because the target just has so much income and little def. And because thereare alot more players playing ascencion the likelyhood of getting hit is becoming smaller each day

2) i'm up for keeping the modifiers...
BUT
I'm rank 144, if i try to hit someone rank 120 i get: Power Multiplier, based on realm energy & stat differential: 86.84%

What the hell? I attack someone stronger than me and i do less damage?
And the modifier should apply to damage dealt, not dmu stolen
stealing 60 % of someones treasury makes you NOT hit most people you see cos it's not worth it
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Disagree with the revolt that WHOLE POINT in ascension is this, NOTHING IS SAFE!

Ranks mods, well doesn't matter to me one way or another, i just overkill anyways.

urogard, i'll let you in on a little something. Rank mods funtions with the ranks of the players stats. So he's got no strike he's going to be have mod benifets when getting hit. Rank is influence based. Rank mods are stats based, from strike, defence, covert, assiasns, Command Star.

@ samson1111
the APP, if admin decides that he wants to change this, its' fine,
he should boost it to 100, and then if possible back send all the APP to everyone. Meaning everyone gets the extra 67APP that they didn't get, much like a time paradox where something was changed and the effects rippable outwards.

@ rest well, i'm sure there more to say, but i got to go to work.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Raven
Forum Elite

High Empty wrote:Disagree with the revolt that WHOLE POINT in ascension is this, NOTHING IS SAFE!

Ranks mods, well doesn't matter to me one way or another, i just overkill anyways.

urogard, i'll let you in on a little something. Rank mods funtions with the ranks of the players stats. So he's got no strike he's going to be have mod benifets when getting hit. Rank is influence based. Rank mods are stats based, from strike, defence, covert, assiasns, Command Star.

@ samson1111
the APP, if admin decides that he wants to change this, its' fine,
he should boost it to 100, and then if possible back send all the APP to everyone. Meaning everyone gets the extra 67APP that they didn't get, much like a time paradox where something was changed and the effects rippable outwards.

@ rest well, i'm sure there more to say, but i got to go to work.

Its the only thing thats keeping your advantage in Asc and its really outdated......It should go then the rank mods can be removed too......
'Terrorists of SGW'
samson1111
Forum Irregular

@ revolution: atm revolution doesnt destroy attackers spy planets. what if revolution would kill attackers spies as well?

@rank mods: its weird, that rank modifier is based on the stats and not on ranks...
Raven
Forum Elite

It is based on ranks ....... the ranks of the stats lol
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict

Its the only thing thats keeping your advantage in Asc and its really outdated......It should go then the rank mods can be removed too......

Personally, i would love not having people able to untrain my miners, cause then i wouldn't need any spies at all.

That part of the system is fine as is, cause you A got to untrain them and B you got to raid them.
and you only have 30 hits to spread between the 2 methods.

If you think the larger guys didn't love the fact that you couldn't build up and raid them your wrong, best thing for us, we don't really need a defence unless we want to keep our dmu.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

The entire point of ascension is nothing is safe. If what you're trying to do is stop people from being able to raid someone, then just make revolt destroy resource planets instead of untrain them.
Raven
Forum Elite

Hensenshi wrote:The entire point of ascension is nothing is safe. If what you're trying to do is stop people from being able to raid someone, then just make revolt destroy resource planets instead of untrain them.

Ye its not like you need them anyway.....

Lets get real and stop pretending you guys want any competition there .....you guys just want to keep in charge and own the server when theres a war.......its np but then dont whine about all the rank mods and stuff
'Terrorists of SGW'
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

If our goal was to control the server we'd have destroyed anyone in the top 100 who was not DD. Seeing as how we haven't done that, I think it's safe to say we want some competition. The problem is your idea destroys the point of ascension.
Raven
Forum Elite

Hensenshi wrote:If our goal was to control the server we'd have destroyed anyone in the top 100 who was not DD. Seeing as how we haven't done that, I think it's safe to say we want some competition. The problem is your idea destroys the point of ascension.

Naps prevent that for now.....besides you cant just destroy everyone who you like cause that will get you trouble in main.....
So the point in asc is the top players can rule and can destroy anyone who they want?
It maybe be the point of asc for DD but we all know most players + admin have a different way of seeing it.....
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:If our goal was to control the server we'd have destroyed anyone in the top 100 who was not DD. Seeing as how we haven't done that, I think it's safe to say we want some competition. The problem is your idea destroys the point of ascension.

Naps prevent that for now.....besides you cant just destroy everyone who you like cause that will get you trouble in main.....
So the point in asc is the top players can rule and can destroy anyone who they want?
It maybe be the point of asc for DD but we all know most players + admin have a different way of seeing it.....

Naps don't effect us on some accounts, and as for the case, do you think either DD or omega cares what anyone but DD or omega and whoever else we have NAP with are going to do in main. MAin a joke, get to 75mil, and you get to go farming to increase your UP. Ascension is becoming a joke, at the moment there nothing for the top 5 accounts to do but thing about destroying the rest of you, however we like to have alittle edge, but we aren't going to be stupid, you don't just handover any hard won advantages that you get, you fight to keep them.

This is life, you want a hand out, your more likely to come away with a gernade without the pin. IF you don't work for what you got, then you don't really enjoy it, and just cause someone else has something doesn't mean that your going to enjoy it more, you just want it cause your envious.

Admin has done some strange things with this game, there could be some gameplay improvements, but at the end, there are no goals but that which we set for ourselves.

Return to “Suggestions”