The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Versutia wrote:hey i jus seen ur site
any chance i could join. i have one officer who is tauri and im tauri too

I've sent you a pm.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
agentdeath
Forum Newbie

This bout Mother ships not recruitment *sigh* anyway i think they should put more ships also in each race like frigites and cargo ships and any other ship they can think of so that would make things look cooler i mean jus a mother ship to buy is not much
Never mess with the grim reaper's agency
evil evil thor
Forum Newbie

i find the motherships well worth it but i think that the motherships should b called diferent things for different races, like chariots for asgard and x303s for tauri and goa'uld should keep mothership and i dont care about replicators
When standing on the borders of hell… do not turn away. Jump in and all will be clear!

freefall
Angel_F1re
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient
ID: 8226

No one cares about replicators. Annoying little bugs.
Seb

I dont wont a mothership , knowing me ill porbably revers it into my base :lol: :lol:
Angel_F1re
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient
ID: 8226

I got a mothership. I bought it then realised that there are more important things to do than show off in my fancy, shiny, EXPENSIVE mothership. They are the biggest drain of naquadah i have ever seen. Thanks for introducing them forum. They are amazing.
MackTheKnife
Forum Intermediate

Yep. They are completely worthless compared to spending the same naq on regular weapons. Even with the weapons you buy soon after you get a mothership, they still cost more for less power than the eqivalent terrestial weapons.
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

I love my mothership, even if it was expensive I still love it :-D :-D
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seb

oops , i accedntly revierds it into my base , OOPS , *smash* wakes up , wow bad dream , to days later , finds out its a proficy :O soon im gona destroy my own base :O lol :lol:
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

blueomoon wrote:oops , i accedntly revierds it into my base , OOPS , *smash* wakes up , wow bad dream , to days later , finds out its a proficy :O soon im gona destroy my own base :O lol :lol:

:shock: Translation Please :shock:
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

One of these days I actually need to outfit it with something...
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:One of these days I actually need to outfit it with something...

Was that a translation or your own post?

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Cmdrproger-Reborn
Forum Grunt

blueomoon wrote:oops , i accedntly revierds it into my base , OOPS , *smash* wakes up , wow bad dream , to days later , finds out its a proficy :O soon im gona destroy my own base :O lol :lol:

No that was his own post, the translation is "Oops, I accidentally reversed the mothership into my base, oops, *smash, wakes up*. Wow, bad dream! *days later, he finds out it is a self-fufilling prophecy* Uhoh, soon I'm going to destroy my own base, laughs
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

Cmdrproger-Reborn wrote:No that was his own post, the translation is "Oops, I accidentally reversed the mothership into my base, oops, *smash, wakes up*. Wow, bad dream! *days later, he finds out it is a self-fufilling prophecy* Uhoh, soon I'm going to destroy my own base, laughs

Thank you. :-D

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

cloned!
Forum Newbie

My friend has a mothership, he sold all of his stuff to get it and um it is really crap. It does like 15 million damage.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”