motherships

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Versutia
Forum Newbie

motherships

how can anyone keep enuff Naq to buy a mothership? if you have to much you jus get ur arsed attacked by everyone...who even has a mother ship
"Fortune favours the Bold"
ikkie
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Jupiler
Race: Tauri all the way
ID: 44203

It is called saving

You can easily save money by buying weapons, for example the x-302 you can sell for 134.020. You will need 2980 of them to sell and get your mothership. This will cost you 11% but it is the safest way to save your money. And be sure to sell your weapons and buy your upgrade or mothership at allmost the same time because otherwise you could end up losing your money.
Balhaar
Forum Spammer
Alliance: TSA
Race: Tollan
ID: 16602

Re: motherships

Versutia wrote:how can anyone keep enuff Naq to buy a mothership? if you have to much you jus get ur arsed attacked by everyone...who even has a mother ship

nobody actually saves..they just sell weps.

thats what i did.
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

i save my money, and i saved money to buy a mothership

so you can do it, if you focus on untrained troops
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Versutia
Forum Newbie

ok cool so how owerful is the mothership? cos im gonna have to get rid of alot of weapons. it needs to be strong so i dont get my ass woped
deadeye
Forum Irregular

if you have a well stocked mothership, your rank may actually go up, dispite sell a load of weapons.

Versutia
Forum Newbie

cool wot you mean a well stocked mothership.... like crews and weapons and stuff....this ship gets cooler by the minute
evil evil thor
Forum Newbie

motherships have no power until you give them power...

you must first buy the ability to have a weapon or shield on the ship and then buy the weapon or shield,

each time you buy 1 extra weapon/shield capacity the price increases... weapon/shield prices remain the same

P.S. exuse my asgardness
When standing on the borders of hell… do not turn away. Jump in and all will be clear!

freefall
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

I got 250 million through a mini atatck spree and raised the other 200 million by selling X302s
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Starscream
Forum Newbie
Location: In My Underground Lair Plotting Megatron's Downfall

I sold about 5k In Ion Cannons and 2k In X302s, don't sell your Defensive weapons! That just makes people attack you more...but I've since then rebuilt my armory...not up to that point though...
agentdeath
Forum Newbie

i think the servers should half the price of the mother ships i mean it's so expensive and nearly impossible to buy 1
Never mess with the grim reaper's agency
Versutia
Forum Newbie

ive seen one person with a mothership they did 10 mill damage...if you halfed the price it would make it easier to rape everyone/.... its hard to get one cos they are powerfull...althou to be fair i understand you have to buy the weapons and shields surely at that price it woud be inclusive
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Versutia wrote:ive seen one person with a mothership they did 10 mill damage...if you halfed the price it would make it easier to rape everyone/.... its hard to get one cos they are powerfull...althou to be fair i understand you have to buy the weapons and shields surely at that price it woud be inclusive

Well, no becasue you can upgrade the amount of weapons and shields your mothership has - and weapons and shields can be destroyed.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Versutia
Forum Newbie

does it act as a defensive platform aswell...
Versutia
Forum Newbie

hey i jus seen ur site
any chance i could join. i have one officer who is tauri and im tauri too

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”