Raikkonen wins the F1 World Champioship

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Mukasa
Forum Addict

Re: Raikkonen wins the F1 World Champioship

gohan wrote:WHAT!!! Kimi Raikkon was nower to be seen throught the season. he was 3rd or 4th best out of the top drivers. he didnt win it without the help of the FIA who punished Mclaren on 2 different occasions because Ferrari always get favoured.

i rate Kimi as a good driver but this season Hamilton was the best without any competition.

how about u start watching formula 1 and not only play grand prix 2005?

would be better u know...u don't know **Filtered**.

Wolf359 wrote:wow - did I dumbfound everyone with that post?

or is everyone waiting to see the outcome of the appeal?

that's because u posted total utter **Filtered**.enough said. I watch formula 1 for last 12 years..meaning since i was 5 years old. yeah! I have a pic when i was 5 years old and got ferari's T-shirt. I just can't believe u are prepared to say that BS. end. there..comment on ur comment.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Mukasa wrote:
gohan wrote:WHAT!!! Kimi Raikkon was nower to be seen throught the season. he was 3rd or 4th best out of the top drivers. he didnt win it without the help of the FIA who punished Mclaren on 2 different occasions because Ferrari always get favoured.

i rate Kimi as a good driver but this season Hamilton was the best without any competition.

would be better u know...u don't know stuff.

that's because u posted total utter chickens.enough said. I watch formula 1 for last 12 years..meaning since i was 5 years old. yeah! I have a pic when i was 5 years old and got ferari's T-shirt. I just can't believe u are prepared to say that BS. end. there..comment on ur comment.

What are you talking about? Which part is 'BS' exactly? Care to clarify your comments?

I honestly don't mind people disagreeing with me, as long as they can back up what they say, instead of just posting rubbish comments that say nothing and saying that other people do the same.

So you've watched for 12 years? Big deal! Is it supposed to make you some kind of expert? I've watched for 23 - i.e. since before you were born - so does that make me almost twice the expert that you are?

Rather than simply saying I post 'chickens' - why don't you try and respond with something of value?
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Mukasa
Forum Addict

Wolf359 wrote:
Mukasa wrote:

would be better u know...u don't know stuff.

that's because u posted total utter chickens.enough said. I watch formula 1 for last 12 years..meaning since i was 5 years old. yeah! I have a pic when i was 5 years old and got ferari's T-shirt. I just can't believe u are prepared to say that BS. end. there..comment on ur comment.

What are you talking about? Which part is 'BS' exactly? Care to clarify your comments?

I honestly don't mind people disagreeing with me, as long as they can back up what they say, instead of just posting rubbish comments that say nothing and saying that other people do the same.

So you've watched for 12 years? Big deal! Is it supposed to make you some kind of expert? I've watched for 23 - i.e. since before you were born - so does that make me almost twice the expert that you are?

Rather than simply saying I post 'chickens' - why don't you try and respond with something of value?

TBH...really TBH...i don't WANT to..because I would have to argue with you...point is i'm watching F1 for 12 years..for last 8 years i'm analising EVERY race..meaning each driver,each,team,everything..all mistakes everything....u don't wanna know how many pages i have printed out already...did i say that 12 years of watching makes me expert? no i didnt....and u watch for 23 years...BIG DEAL....but ur not even close to an expert if that's what u think....i mean..bah! not worth....
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin

Honours and Awards

Mukasa wrote:TBH...really TBH...i don't WANT to..because I would have to argue with you...point is i'm watching F1 for 12 years..for last 8 years i'm analising EVERY race..meaning each driver,each,team,everything..all mistakes everything....u don't wanna know how many pages i have printed out already...did i say that 12 years of watching makes me expert? no i didnt....and u watch for 23 years...BIG DEAL....but ur not even close to an expert if that's what u think....i mean..bah! not worth....

LMAO! You really need to learn how to do this!!

If you were not insinuating that you were some kind of expert, or at least superior in your knowledge, then why mention you had been watching for 12 years at all?

And did I say I was an expert? No - I simply asked if I was twice the expert you are since I have been watching for almost twice as long.

And what would you know about my expertise anyway - you seem to think I'm not even close to an expert - what do you base that on exactly? Come on I'm interested to know. However, it may just be that I am an experienced Engineer and have taken part in some amateur racing myself - it may just be. It may also be that I have in the past tested F1 cars in wind tunnels - it may just be.

Seems to me I called you out, and you failed to adequately respond - perhaps because you couldn't?

Bottom line - don't come in here spouting your mouth off, insulting people when you know NOTHING about them, and not actually adding anything of value.

However, if you must insist on acting that way, then go and join the circus with the rest of the clowns.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

yea seriousley bro dont make assumptions when you dont know who your talking about. i have been following F1 for the last 7 years (sorry if it doesnt rank as high as your 12 years of expert knowledge). and in this season Lewis Hamilton was the best driver. he is in his first season in f1 and no one expected him to do that well.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Mukasa
Forum Addict

Well McLaren are apparently launching an appeal because Williams and Sauber weren't punished for fuel irregularities.

Nothing will happen. Why? Because those guys that decide bout this(dunno how to write it down) looked through fingers at hamilton because he had 1 pack of tires extra....he should be disqualified but he wasn't...we all know why...he only had to pay some cash and he lost 1 pack of tires...

Code: Select all

Apparently the fuel being put into their cars during pit-stops was quite a lot cooler than regulations allow - meaning it is more dense and can be put into the cars faster, and giving increased engine performance for between 3-5 laps.  The drivers in question were Nico Rosberg, Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica.

Indeed....if they were disqualified it would change everything...AGAIN...comisars(cant't write down lol) signed the "papers" so according to F1 "law" it's done..nothing can be changed and will not be.

Apparently there are quite a few people in the F1 world not happy with this and believe that the Williams and Sauber drivers should be disqualified. This would put Hamilton in 4th place, and make him World Champion. To his credit, Hamilton has said he does not want to win the championship this way. However, the opinion of quite a few people, is that McLaren are well within their rights to appeal.

Apparently there are more than 50% of people that watch F1 unhappy with the decision that McLaren only lost constructors points....Alonso,Hamilton should have lost ALL driver points also..and Alonso should lose drivers super-license dunno for how long. Let's face it....if that issue with McLaren and Ferrari would not happen in the 1st place....who knows if McLaren would be so good at all in the end...no one can know..well...Ron can.

Somebody mentioned McLaren's 'cheating' - that is a joke! Ferrari are the most persistant cheaters in the sport (and were throughout the so-called Schumacher Era), but the difference is that the stewards and the governing body always seem to let them get away with it, or make sure the decision goes in their favour (such as not penalising the aforementioned Williams and Sauber drivers). After the first race of this season Ferrari had been found to be using an illegal device on their cars, but true to form, they were allowed to keep the points they earned - why?

Propaganda..Ferarri is cheating bla bla bla. GUESS WHAT! McLaren cheated and they got caught!Don't make false statements like that dude....We all know McLaren got away with it pretty easy..they deserved much harder punishment....don't go and flame and insult Ferari team and Michael...

Similarly, it emerged during the spying scandal that there was also some evidence that Ferrari had been spying on McLaren - but nothing has come of it. The irony is that it was Ron Dennis who reported any potential wrong-doing to the FIA after Alonso tried to blackmail the team for preferential treatment.

Only talks..nothing more..u know..press isn't tellin the truth always...

But recent F1 history is replete with Ferrari or their drivers being let off with punishments, or certain decisions by the the FIA or race stewards being made to seemingly favour Ferrari over the other teams.

Ferarri is no different than other teams..if they cheated and got caught like McLaren did....they would get punished too.

All I will say about Lewis Hamilton is this - I have found the last 8 to 10 years of F1 to be boring and stale - which is why I'd stopped watching it religiously (also ITV took over the UK coverage). Then Hamilton comes along (and I'd like whoever said 'he is up his own ass' to justify their comments - especially when he seems to come across to everyone else as a down to earth bloke who loves what he does) and all of a sudden we have an F1 driver who can actually drive - who can actually overtake - I don't think we've seen a driver like that since about the time Damon Hill won! Hamilton has revived my interest in the sport and revived the sport itself. And, he WAS unlucky that a mechanical problem cost him the title - people can bleat as much as they want about his 'mistake' at the race start, but it was UNDOUBTEDLY the mechanical problem later, costing 30 to 40 seconds that meant he couldn't finish higher than he did.

Spank my ass and call me Charlie...and what did Hamilton do when he was face to face with Alonso? He made a rookie mistake..yes a rookie mistake..so don't go and talk bout his like he's dunno how big expert....If he had last year's car(McLaren) he wouldn't be so good at all. Who showed skill this year? Kimi did-and Massa...and Heitfeld when he overtook Alonso...Kimi&Massa showed true skill...many times this season...skill that was much greater than Hamilton's skill. Everytime Lewis made mistake,he payed for it.....he had to face consequinces...how many times MAssa,Kimi,Michael made mistakes? But they got back up and ended where they wanted anyway. Lewis is not even close to Kimi which isn't even close to Schumi.

Raikkonen did win more races than Hamilton and Alonso and is, I believe a worthy champion - especially in the latter half of the season - but just as Hamilton has said he would not be comfortable if he was handed the title because of other drivers being disqualified, I wonder how Kimi is feeling having won the title because they weren't disqualified when perhaps they should have been?

Oh come on! I wonder how Lewis or Alonso would feel when they would know that they didn't get punished enough because of that scandal....Kimi well-deserved it.

The bottom line is the authorities need to start making decisions and dishing out punishments with some sort of consistency!

To right u are! McLaren should have been disqualified from this and next season,Drivers should have lost drivers superlicense....but they didn't...why? ask the authorities.

There you go...happy now,wolf? And go join the clowns if u want..

oh and btw....my frinds brother works with Renault F1 team..so that job of urs..nothing special-if u tried to showoff...
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin

Honours and Awards

Get a life kid - and drop the 'my daddy's bigger than your daddy' attitude.

And once again - you try a personal insult by trying to say my job is nothing special - and once again you are commenting on something you know NOTHING about. Like I said - learn how to do this.

The thing that really makes me laugh is that I only reported the facts about why McLaren are appealing, and what people in Formula 1 are saying - as can be seen on any decent sports website - the BBC for example. Yet you come in and start insulting, and trying to make excuses for it. When all I did was say McLaren are appealing. And I gave my opinions on a few other matters - which I believe is what the forum is for? Then you came along and just started hurling insults, instead of actually adding anything. And now you have been shown to be a bit immature and have had to try and add something of value.

Propoganda - McLaren is cheating - blah, blah.

I don't make false statements! Ferrari and Schumacher have been found cheating on many, many occassions -, such as illegal devices and fittings on cars (including the first race of this season - punishment: none). And Schumacher even tried to run another driver off the road to ensure he won the championship (I think it was Damon Hill - can't quite remember - but it was a Williams Driver - punishment: none - should've been banned for life! The FACT is - Ferrari have been caught breaking the rules TIME AND TIME AGAIN - and they have got away with it all the time.

Mukasa wrote:Apparently there are more than 50% of people that watch F1 unhappy with the decision that McLaren only lost constructors points....Alonso,Hamilton should have lost ALL driver points also

Really? That certainly doesn't seem to be the impression I get from reading reports and looking at discussions.

Oh and here's a one for you: 89.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Propoganda: McLaren is cheating blah, blah, blah. Okay - there was some wrong doing by some individuals - however, there is NO proof that McLaren were advantaged by this (if there is, I have yet to see or hear of any). And you seemed to have a dig at Ron Dennis - but like I said - it was actually Ron Dennis who reported to the FIA that some wrong doing may have been going on between McLaren and Ferrari - so you can hardly blame him!

And yes, as I said above, Ferrari have also been caught cheating - but why do they ALWAYS get away with it?

I do not have any particular love for McLaren over Ferrari - I have my favourite drivers and follow them rather than the team - I am just commenting on how I see things. If anything - you're the one that seems to have some kind of hatred for McLaren and a love-fest for Ferrari. They do say that love is blind!

I find your comment about Hamilton making a rookie mistake quite comical! He was, after all a rookie, so surely a rookie is allowed to make some rookie mistakes!!

Oh come on! I wonder how Lewis or Alonso would feel when they would know that they didn't get punished enough because of that scandal....Kimi well-deserved it.

I believe I did say that Raikkonen was a worthy champion. as for that scandal - it would have been grossly unfair if Hamilton had been punished as he was uninvolved - Alonso was perhaps lucky to get away with it as he was involved.

To right u are! McLaren should have been disqualified from this and next season,Drivers should have lost drivers superlicense....but they didn't...why? ask the authorities.

That comment in response to me saying that the authorities should show some consistency is laughable! Like I said - I have no great passion for McLaren over Ferrari - and you seem to be blinded by your love for Ferrari. Anybody who remotely follows F1 knows that Ferrari get away with a lot - the other teams know it, the sports reporters know it, and the commentators know it. Christ - even Ferrari know it - and I bet they're laughing their asses off because they believe the FIA are their **Filtered**.

Finally - a piece of advice, Mukasa - drop your attitude. It was the number one cause for the discontent in this thread. Think about what you post, instead of just insulting people and saying they post BS or 'CHICKENS' - you'll find that a lot more people will be receptive to your comments. I would have thought a hell of a lot more of you had you posted something like your last post initially, instead of the insulting comments. There was no need for it and it just made you look ignorant.
Mod Speak
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin

Honours and Awards

The hearing into McLaren's appeal regarding the fuel irregularities will take place on November 15th. I hope that Williams and Sauber are punished, but at the same time, Hamilton should not win and Raikonnen should not lose because of it.
Mod Speak
alexandros
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
ID: 1915080

Well I was wondering if there a was a thread to discuss this year's F1 season but having seen all this I kinda changed my mind lol. May the best Team/Driver win
I'm not afraid of anything, I'm not hoping for anything, I am therefore free
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

*takes shovel away from alexandros*
:-D
Gone, left, no longer here.

Return to “Sports Section”