New, but I have Ambition

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: New, but I have Ambition

You got that from a expert on the subject.

Also known as Osiris the pain in the echmmm....That would get modded....

Also...For Datenshi's benefit..... Osiris...3 time Sholva to the SLA.... And disliked not only by the SLA... Just happens we were the most prestigous target.
Datenshi Denai
Forum Newbie

I do not draw lines within the ranks of the Goa'uld my Lords, I simply wish to unite them all. Once these pests are taken care of, then may the Goa'uld ressurect their own battles. The Tauri and Asgard are our most devious of enemies and the ones who should be dealt with as a whole from all the Goa'uld. Personal battles mean nothing to me.
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Datenshi Denai wrote:I do not draw lines within the ranks of the Goa'uld my Lords, I simply wish to unite them all. Once these pests are taken care of, then may the Goa'uld ressurect their own battles. The Tauri and Asgard are our most devious of enemies and the ones who should be dealt with as a whole from all the Goa'uld. Personal battles mean nothing to me.

Kill the Asgards first.

Count me in for System Lord supremacy.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

God shornaal wrote:Kill the Asgards first.

:!:

- Reschef :sge
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Reschef wrote:

:!:

lol. waa meant in reply to this Reschef.
The Tauri and Asgard are our most devious of enemies and the ones who should be dealt with as a whole from all the Goa'uld.

I would like to see this removed:
Currently the Asgard are in control!
Osi
Forum Addict

Lord_Grant wrote:You got that from a expert on the subject.

Also known as Osiris the pain in the echmmm....That would get modded....

Also...For Datenshi's benefit..... Osiris...3 time Sholva to the SLA.... And disliked not only by the SLA... Just happens we were the most prestigous target.

you left out what you were going to say your eminence. Please edify the young one. I'd hate to have any detail of my history left out. It is oh so interesting. Oh and I was only a 2 time Shol'va...unless you count the last one as twice. In which case I was Ra and Anubis's puppet. So the blame should rest with them. But I digress....You act like some imovable figure head to the race; when, in reality, you are nothing. You tak to the rebirth of the great SLA as if it is some greatly anticipated event that will change everything. When really it'll just be the same old worn out tired mantra behind a new face....and will certainly end in ultimate failure...yet again.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

God shornaal wrote:
lol. waa meant in reply to this Reschef.
The Tauri and Asgard are our most devious of enemies and the ones who should be dealt with as a whole from all the Goa'uld.

Yea I know, just wanted to second it ;)

Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

osi, i think i know why you currently lack a GF...

anyway, where he goes is up to him

Osi
Forum Addict

Tridentkilla wrote:osi, i think i know why you currently lack a GF...

anyway, where he goes is up to him

implying that I am homosexual because I use big words and flowery language....how very big of you? Or perhaps your saying I'm a nerd because I'm intelligent...also in poor taste. You also assume I'm single...once again dead wrong.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

i didnt imply any of that... you read too much into my words... lol

Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Lets just chill...
Death is the Road to Awe

AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

If you're going to insult each other, a general rule of thumb to play by is to not say anything I wouldn't say, that way nobody gets hurt.:wink:
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

Agreed.

And I am not going to get into arguing with someone who does not even seriously play the game (SGW).

When all that happens is joining a game to occasionally beat up on someone/something and then quite before anyone can attack you..... Not only is it cowardly ,but when they DO play they usually hide behind other players that are their "Friends" MUCH bigger than they are.

Just a explanation if Osiris ever wonders why I am ignoring him instead of arguing. And I recomend this to everyone else....If there is noone to argue with he will become bored.
Osi
Forum Addict

There is always someone to argue with Grant, and when I get bored I develop designs on the well being of others. You of all people should understand the danger of that were I properly equiped...and time has taught me patience. My weakness was capacity - unintentional though it was, I can assure you that many things have changed since I was destroyed in the atmosphere of that long dead and distant world.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

God shornaal wrote:
I would like to see this removed:
Currently the Asgard are in control!

I think its been like that as long as I have played the game
Spoiler

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”