New, but I have Ambition

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Datenshi Denai
Forum Newbie

New, but I have Ambition

I am a new God to you all *lowers head* but I have many ambitions, and I believe we can erect an all Goa'uld empire, but first we must tie up our own loose ends. We must bring our Gods, and our System Lords together, rather than allowing each to venture out and act as each deems proper. I do not Challenge the System Lords, but I do demand something be done, our power must not wane. We must get on guard to destroy the inferious Tauri, and as for the Asgard, their weapons would be a nice addition to our own don't you agree my lords?

Datenshi Denai.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Re: New, but I have Ambition

tek'ma'te

In case your forum and in-game name are the same:
You're talking about a Goa'uld Empire but are still in a all-races alliance? You see, that's in my opinion the major point we need to work on ;)

Anyways, welcome to the forums and to the place of the gods

- Reschef :sge
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard
ID: 0

*laughs* you spout words of Unification but you are in a multi-race alliance. come now, as a new God i will let your ignorance slide but do more research before you begin to state the obvious...

Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Tridentkilla wrote:*laughs* you spout words of Unification but you are in a multi-race alliance. come now, as a new God i will let your ignorance slide but do more research before you begin to state the obvious...

You'll let his ignorance slide because I command it Trident. He'll learn in time and maybe he'll be a productive Goa'uld, just give him time...
Death is the Road to Awe

Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Sun God Ra wrote:
Tridentkilla wrote:*laughs* you spout words of Unification but you are in a multi-race alliance. come now, as a new God i will let your ignorance slide but do more research before you begin to state the obvious...

You'll let his ignorance slide because I command it Trident.

HOOOOE! - SNAP! :o
Datenshi Denai
Forum Newbie

Ah, your observation serves you well, but perhaps your ability to reads one's intentions are not so well my Lords. I appear in a multi Race alliance for the purpose of growth, and to perhaps lure the Tauri into an unsuspecting alliance, with what they may deem a spy for their side, when in reality I seek to spy upon their flaws. Judge me not by my first appearance my Lords, I simply want what is best for the Goa'uld Empire, and I will use any terms necessary to accomplish this task, save only to stand against you, my Lords. I do not faulter on my goals, but name it now if I have stood against that which my Lords deem necessary, and so it shall fall where it began.
Anima
Forum Expert

I haven't seen a Goa'uld this einthusatic and keen for awhile :D
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

Sun God Ra wrote:

You'll let his ignorance slide because I command it Trident. He'll learn in time and maybe he'll be a productive Goa'uld, just give him time...

If you say so Ra, but keep in mind that this is not because you command it, but because i respect you. that is all...

Datenshi Denai
Forum Newbie

I will not falter Lord Anima, I will stand till I am cut down. Lord Tridentkilla what may I do to prove to you my loyalty to the Goa'uld? I will do as commanded by the System Lords.
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

that depends, you are a warrior without a battle at the moment. i suggest you get ready for any coming battle, that is all.

Datenshi Denai
Forum Newbie

*lowers head* Yes my Lord. I will take the orders of any System Lord, and follow instruction from any Goa'uld that so wishes to lead a young God such as myself. My mission though will not be clouded, and I will never veer from my path. Regardless of my own sacrifice my only hope and wish, is to resurrect the great Goa'uld to their throne as the dominant race.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Datenshi Denai,

I Maha Vishnu represent the Serpent Guard. We are a Goaul only alliance.

I offer you chance to show the system lords what you can do within my ranks.

PM me if interested but do discuss with your current alliance leader.

I have had many minor Goauld, who want power but think it will happen over night. To get power takes time, covert operations and only then when you power to back your claims do you show yourself to the world.

These minor Goauld have failed our alliance and me by showing dishonour and where replaced by another Goauld.

Maha Vishnu

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

or you could wait for the Original Goa'uld only alliance, it is a couple months away from reformation, but will be back, that is of course the SLA

Datenshi Denai
Forum Newbie

I will assist and Goa'uld my Lords, but perhaps I will start with the Serpant Guards, and try later for the SLA. Determination will serve my purpose.
Osi
Forum Addict

Your forefathers are starved of power and have fallen from grace. pledging your allegiance to foul carrion is unwise. Find your own path into the divine beyond and subjegate the old gods who would seek your faith.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”