The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Gandy 181 wrote:Removed

robert stats

U looking gd with ur 20 mill army lmaoo

lol i take warning last time :?
gandy need one ;)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:i just wanted to post a interesting fact

of the top 13 killers in DDE during this war

5,667.511,720 have been killed

NOTE this is a ballpark figure I'm sure people farmed etc non OE etc but top 13 killers isnt all fighters in DDE

how long has the war been on?? A month and a week and a few days

the figure Im sure is closer to 6 billion troops killed and Im sure alot on OE side as well meaning likely this war will be well over 10 billion men killed on both sides.

what a costly war........

Its not costly yet....considering the last few months of the taf/oe war was well into the teens billion combined.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun

haha i seem very popular these last 2 days got my small stats massed down alot but they never stayed down xD then it took both reathe and robert to keep it down for a while haha give me 5 min and itll be back again xD

question robert how many turns you wasted on me? xD

around 4920 turns lol on my 1 mill covert and 100k defence haha that i repaired and built a little over the time xD
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

krsnik666 wrote:haha i seem very popular these last 2 days got my small stats massed down alot but they never stayed down xD then it took both reathe and robert to keep it down for a while haha give me 5 min and itll be back again xD

around 4920 turns lol on my 1 mill covert and 100k defence haha that i repaired and built a little over the time xD

nothing to mass on omega

oops sadams build up i need to jump on him ;

after 20 min sadams jump on ppt :smt010
i massed his offiter :smt110 30 trill def and 60 mil spies ;)
when commander run offiter pay :smt064

back on krsnik now :smt042
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

krsnik666 wrote:haha i seem very popular these last 2 days got my small stats massed down alot but they never stayed down xD then it took both reathe and robert to keep it down for a while haha give me 5 min and itll be back again xD

Did it really take rob and reathe to mass those stats, or is it that you were the only one building atleast a near nothing defense :-k A 100k defense? :shock: too massive for 1 player I suppose :roll:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Did it really take rob and reathe to mass those stats, or is it that you were the only one building atleast a near nothing defense :-k A 100k defense? :shock: too massive for 1 player I suppose :roll:

Sorry I have been absent lately.
Work has been pretty full on lately.
Don't stress!
You will know when I'm back because a lot of those nice defences in DDE will fall and I will have something tasty for you all to fight over :p
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

mcdeadly wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Sorry I have been absent lately.
Work has been pretty full on lately.
Don't stress!
You will know when I'm back because a lot of those nice defences in DDE will fall and I will have something tasty for you all to fight over :p

bla bla :smt081
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:i just wanted to post a interesting fact

of the top 13 killers in DDE during this war

5,667.511,720 have been killed

what a costly war........

That's a lot of dead, but Rudy is right, it's far from a record. Infact I'd think TAF vs Ricos isn't far behind that kill count. Mathlord and Ashrak Marduk burned through 1.5B UU in one evening of fighting last week and that's just one encounter from two players.

It's nice to see fun being had over here anyhow. Keep up the carnage!

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Omega is not active enough for our war to have huge kill counts, it's mostly Gandy and etl in previous weeks killing and being killed. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it's just the way it is right now.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

before
Defensive Potential 48,070,760,398,166,016

after
Defensive Potential 0

08:29 Divert Destroy Destruction 15 10,444,648 9,395,835 43,026,116,060,500,000 40,370,525,798,400,000 details

08:32 Divert Destroy Destruction 15 8,233,728 250,660 35,586,031,246,100,000 1,078,498,169,570,000 details

wanna thank both of you for those great defs :)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=190986 =trade feedback(new) so please leave some
Spoiler
xdaku wrote:play dead, works for me
she goes to call the ambulance, jump out the window and run for it
xdaku wrote:though I heard he was talking **Filtered** about you the other day.... I believe he was probably just taking a **Filtered** an people mistook the sounds for his voice
Xdaku wrote:yea people like brothers don't shower they go to car washes a proper "wash"
dark hero wrote:yeh **Filtered** that
that is money I would rather spend on cheap chinese **Filtered**
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

EbilCC
Forum Addict

btw that is only a estimate its higher deaths much more than 6 billion maybe near ten since i posted only the info available to me

now i had fun few days got 101 MS among others like horseys

and got titans few times

clockwork likes CC or cc likes CloCkwork cos it has 2 CCs in it i dont know he noticed CCs love

but alas CC is now away for 4 days

have fun behave now children

:smt021

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

oh and i took out 2 11q defs
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=190986 =trade feedback(new) so please leave some
Spoiler
xdaku wrote:play dead, works for me
she goes to call the ambulance, jump out the window and run for it
xdaku wrote:though I heard he was talking **Filtered** about you the other day.... I believe he was probably just taking a **Filtered** an people mistook the sounds for his voice
Xdaku wrote:yea people like brothers don't shower they go to car washes a proper "wash"
dark hero wrote:yeh **Filtered** that
that is money I would rather spend on cheap chinese **Filtered**
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

Celticno1
Fledgling Forumer
Race: DDE
ID: 40952

Trying to play with the big boys didn't work out for me. Lost a hell of a lot. I'll try make up my loses by massing a few others.
-- Celticno1 -- -- ID: 1909985 --
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

My ME since the start of the war, I would exclude 42-43 million UU I raided off some random person, but the rest is of the enemy.

Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:My ME since the start of the war, I would exclude 42-43 million UU I raided off some random person, but the rest is of the enemy.

=D> Nice one, unfortunately nobody in DDE will get near that while its only you and gandy playing. Unless this war lasts a year.

Deni

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”