The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Gandy 181 wrote:Ok boomer for someone who talks a hell of a lot

I have given u countless war settings and u have been online why not have an Onliner but u would rather wait till u knw for sure I am in bed then mass and then hit ppt

All I ask for is a decent Onliner come on u talk the talk back it up next time Yh,

DNt worry u beat me I am man enough to come on hear and say well done

Just DNt chat bull on the forum let's fight

Empy whoever u r keep it clean

You know you massed me manny times and was ppt when i logged on right ? and when im online you allways stop short of war set right ?

So how in the hell does you giving me a war set makes you looking all wonderfull if you hop ppt direct ?

So dont go japping bout me talkin big.. look @ yourself first !

Am i lying ?

gandy
The One and only
[ Ω Merc Corp - BITEME]
The UnKnown of the ORI
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

gandy kaboomer gandy(50040) has set their relation with you to: Neutral Aug 21, 08:20
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Boomer DNt bs we was online the other day I massed ur ms quite a few times gave u war setting but u would not fight back until I was in bed

And tbh I am on ppt as all dde with stats was on ppt so DNt come on the forum and be a forum warrior
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Gandy 181 wrote:Boomer DNt bs we was online the other day I massed ur ms quite a few times gave u war setting but u would not fight back until I was in bed

And tbh I am on ppt as all dde with stats was on ppt so DNt come on the forum and be a forum warrior

you sit on rank 12 k the other day :-$
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Gandy 181 wrote:Boomer DNt bs we was online the other day I massed ur ms quite a few times gave u war setting but u would not fight back until I was in bed

Oh stop, god dam, you are sinking naq into your ms as fast as etl is his, you should be able to mass boomers ms online seeing as your ms stays 2x bigger than his. :smt043 Good for you.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Nice covert level, you feel big now....so bored with losing to DDE ya gotta make up that you are Rob3rt start crap? ID: 37481
OH AND BTW I just massed your
lovely stats, I thought mine were bad...

Rankings Race Ranking Commander Ranking Alliance & House Ranking Rankings By Relations
Name Rank Army Size Race Treasury
2 players total | page 1 of 1
Rob3rt™
spy killer [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - wolfiareterribleThe UnKnown of the INDU
65 ????? DDE ????? Naquadah

Rob3rt *war
spy kiler [ T I T α N S - wolfiAreTerrible]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the INDU
3,727 ????? Omegan Lord ????? Naquadah

Be warned of Rob3rt, he is up to sumthin...... has sabbed me for about 16 hours off and on, and just got massed for it. So, im wondering about the second Rob3rt.....who could it be????
Last edited by The Doctor on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: masking
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:Nice covert level, you feel big now....so bored with losing to DDE ya gotta make up that you are Rob3rt start crap? ID: 37481

Rankings Race Ranking Commander Ranking Alliance & House Ranking Rankings By Relations
Rob3rt™

Rob3rt *war
The UnKnown of the INDU

Be warned of Rob3rt, he is up to sumthin...... has sabbed me for about 16 hours off and on, and just got massed for it. So, im wondering about the second Rob3rt.....who could it be????

That's Rudy being a **Filtered** Dex.
Last edited by The Doctor on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: masking

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:Nice covert level, you feel big now....so bored with losing to DDE ya gotta make up that you are Rob3rt start crap? ID: 37481

Rob3rt™

Rob3rt *war
The UnKnown of the INDU

lol is rudy
maybe jason read my mail and close this
omega not love anymore FS ??? HA HA
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Honost ????? whahahaha who is posting you or etl ? and your full of **Filtered** . i fight when im online behind pc.. not from phone or when im not home ... i DO have a live ... just was away for few days didnt even take ppt ... and ya all managed to mass me 1 time whahaha and you went ppt and set neutral so tbHONOST your full of **Filtered**.

All your levels and ms r bigger ... . so tbHONOST you scream like a little girl

Sadams just went ppt on me ... he massin me ms all day and now i mass him online and ac he goes ppt ... his ms bigger to ... so tbHONOST who r the forum warriors here ?

Do i need to ask permission from you to take a ppt ? cos were 4 days into this week and i didnt use a mt this week to take a ppt ? or r you gonna scream again im always hiding on ppt ?

damn your one lame prick, like your empy friend with the AK account his 40/39 and 7b def for weeks lmao.

Boomer out , im not gonna post here no more or read the **Filtered** OE is posting.. do something you all look like roadkill.
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: Soldat
ID: 52637
Alternate name(s): Oh you c***!
B******!
That little S***!

I was wondering who the "Rob3rt" account was in OE, so it is Rudy then? I am just not sure what the thinking behind that :smt108 (an ID-10T error I think as we used to say)

Anyhoo, gratz to DEATHSTRIKE666 for showing me some loving this week (he is not atually in OE alliance and I have no clue who it is and he has no stats whatsoever but you have done more damage than all of OE combined this week so your worth a mention; whoever you are :))

My current war scores for those interested;
Kills: +356,773,803 (kills minus losses, no mercs)
Sabz: +405 Trill worth of weapons destroyed

(kills are hard to come by :smt022)

Edit: Ohh, nice income planet :smt047

Reathe
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Rob3rt™

Rob3rt *war
The UnKnown of the INDU

That's Rudy being a **Filtered** Dex.

ppapahahhahahahahahahahaha i lol'd rudy the joker!
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Single

REATHE if you were feeling a bit left out i showed you some love today as well as CC, but kudos to your mates for taking me 2trill def, i think Kaboom had enough after i was repairing like a machine but then CC was just relentless with it.
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
B******!
That little S***!

101 wrote:REATHE if you were feeling a bit left out i showed you some love today as well as CC, but kudos to your mates for taking me 2trill def, i think Kaboom had enough after i was repairing like a machine but then CC was just relentless with it.
Oh no worries dude, I have just finished the counterstrike and you need a new defence, defenders, spys and some attack weapons :smt112

I have rebuilt to match your attack soldiers so it is now your turn again .... GAME ON! (yay for war on war)

Reathe
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

No one seems to love be kaboomer, I gave war to a lot of the actives in your empire and none mass me. I love how I can sit with a 7b def and destroy the crap out of DDE. It's a nice feeling being a sniper, therefore, I shall continue to snipe DDE. It's just fortunate your empire prove to be nice sab targets.
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
B******!
That little S***!

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:No one seems to love be kaboomer, I gave war to a lot of the actives in your empire and none mass me. I love how I can sit with a 7b def and destroy the crap out of DDE. It's a nice feeling being a sniper, therefore, I shall continue to snipe DDE. It's just fortunate your empire prove to be nice sab targets.
Did I miss some OE stats earlier? I was sure I had spied all off ppt and had a nibble at the best targets. Never mind, whats your main ID? I will head over and have look.

And is that a generous offer of a free war setting? Awsome! Sure I accept, set me to war, little ole Reathe is not much of a threat :smt112

Reathe
EbilCC
Forum Addict

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:
Wukong wrote:
CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:things are quiet .......

to quiet

cc took 5 MS before mine was taken today

took a few defences some bigger than normal :smt060

and last but not least

_I3acI_DaY you have been killed of the ascended plane as my 99th kill. have a nice day :smt110

Nice CC first one to mass old school style =D>

Pity the usual ME hunters who have built nothing come in afterwards.

I always mass old style I only sab as 2nds as i dont think theres skill to it I had massed you before but you only had your MS

101 wrote:REATHE if you were feeling a bit left out i showed you some love today as well as CC, but kudos to your mates for taking me 2trill def, i think Kaboom had enough after i was repairing like a machine but then CC was just relentless with it.

now this is what we should be CC'ing more of people applauding enemies in war i wanted ur MS but it was gone when i got online :smt091

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”