Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: Newgrounds and other news?

Sol wrote:max is 13

is this a test with what your planning or thinking about on ascended server ;O?
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Human
ID: 63671
Alternate name(s): Supreme Commander Thor

Ascended Level ? 12

Time to start rebuilding UP and slowly working my way to 13 :)

Ascended Power Production: ? 187 Boson-Higgs Carrier /turn
Ascended Power? 0 Boson-Higgs Carrier /4096000

Sigh.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

What is the actual point in ascending though? How much does it increase stat percentage by?
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Neo Dragon wrote:Ascended Level ? 12

Time to start rebuilding UP and slowly working my way to 13 :)

Ascended Power Production: ? 187 Boson-Higgs Carrier /turn
Ascended Power? 0 Boson-Higgs Carrier /4096000

Sigh.

i can only get 160 or so / turn on my first bump :P
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular

i currently think it gives 0% increases from what i see currently... But what else is there to do in this beta? Farm and go for rank 1 ? lol
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

beta has only two ways to play. 1- try ascending, which i presume it ll be changed before live due to being to easy . 2- learn the game, by building up and farming, this has some bugs actually and some heavy loses in strike units and MS.

what i dont get it is how this server will be linked to main. is this designed for existing main players? what wil happen to their already built acc in main once they complete asc here.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Lithium wrote:beta has only two ways to play. 1- try ascending, which i presume it ll be changed before live due to being to easy . 2- learn the game, by building up and farming, this has some bugs actually and some heavy loses in strike units and MS.

what i dont get it is how this server will be linked to main. is this designed for existing main players? what wil happen to their already built acc in main once they complete asc here.
No. Meant for newbies. Link to main for existing players is a question mark. :)
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Julietta Putina wrote:
Lithium wrote:beta has only two ways to play. 1- try ascending, which i presume it ll be changed before live due to being to easy . 2- learn the game, by building up and farming, this has some bugs actually and some heavy loses in strike units and MS.

No. Meant for newbies. Link to main for existing players is a question mark. :)

then the last ascension in NG will create the account in main. perhaps with a bonus or a number in ascensions. ascending up x10 in main is quite easy but it takes 5 months , if this will be the shortcut it still to much bother consider u can implement it in main. anyway we still have to wait for admin to let us know the purpose of this server and how it ll help the new players.

i do believe that if this srv is designed to help new players ascend fast so they can get some sort of bonus in main then this will be a failure.
1. existing players wont bother or be feeders,
2. low number of actives, great farming, fast ascending,
means it ll be exploited big time for whatever bonus they can get.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Borek
Forum Addict

to be honest the poorly thought out gameplay features combined with massive amounts of bugs and no sign Admin even cares about fixing it before live or addressing the core problems means this is going to flop massively.

I just don't get why he even bothered to make it if he can't be arsed to actually do what it was originally labelled as, which is be a simplified version of the game with a fresh start that newbies can play for a bit without the huge time-sink of ascensions in main plus potentially being massacred by a veteran player and driven away.

Techs for all stats, income, MS etc? Why, for the love of God why????? Main doesn't have it, they are not capped so the race you pick is irrelevant and even if you get 50% boost to all stat per ascension it's STILL not worth it due to these retarded techs. Plus you can combine it with other badly thought out "features" to make an untouchable killing machine of an account.

MS being more complicated than main and required to even farm anyone...Why, what is the point, it's not simpler, it's more complicated, if anything there shouldn't even be a MS in this!

Officer/commander why even have it since it does absolutely nothing, you can't even check your officers logs.

No nox, no alert level, but at least there's no lifers, but this makes it very tough to manage your income when not around, going to put people off playing when they start being power-farmed and it limits the tactical options a lot.

Stargate being required to raid, blitz and sab, massive gameplay flaw, what is to stop anyone just not building one then they have no need to worry about leaving UU out, they cannot be sabbed, but they can still farm as much as they want. Are you on crack thinking this is a good thing???????

Releasing a beta then not bothering to even so much as post to acknowledge the bugs, discuss issues such as i have listed etc just makes the entire player base think you do not give a damn.

Why is anyone going to waste their time on the game?
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

*has already given up and decided Xbox live is the best thing to stick with*
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Good post Borek, very good post.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Lithium
Forum Zombie

it ll fail if its only purpose is for new players. there are no new players for this game which has an old theme. there are existing and returning players.

if you want new players then make it worth. build it in flash and add interaction like some other multiplayer games out there.

there are 200 players max which 50 are active ingame and forum.

i bet if NG will go live it ll be only with veterans just to play at low count of resources. once they ll get enough they ll just abandon it.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
I <3 You
Fledgling Forumer

Neo Dragon wrote:i currently think it gives 0% increases from what i see currently... But what else is there to do in this beta? Farm and go for rank 1 ? lol

hey if you can catch me online, im willing to give you 100 bil naq or more for your last ascension. I'd like to see the difference it makes ascending 13 times. : D!
Other Signatures~
Spoiler
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular

whats your msn (if you use it) that 100 bill would really help actually...
Lithium
Forum Zombie

actually u just need some units and few b and the 13th wont make any diff, its just a number
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me

Return to “New Grounds General”