The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE

Your still pissing and whining, grow the **Filtered** up dude.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

Not whining about anything, just correcting your inept comments.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

R0B3RT wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Oi Mr 1 Billion, I'm having a special class..to teach you how to mass! lmao

First attack:
09:10 Rob3rt™ 2,260,299,602 Naquadah stolen 3 13,532 28,088 3,801,505,080,540 29,962,145,863,900 details

210000 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
The Assassin outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 13,054,656,217,662 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 168508 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

It gets progressively worse as he went from 220m army to a 40 m army (while using the phase thing so I couldn't get him back)...

4 pages later...

still failing!!

you win ha ha ha ha :smt081 :smt081 :smt081
The forces of EnterTheLion fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 52,498,605,978 damage on Rob3rt™'s forces!
i don.t waste turn on baby def [-X
50 trill def is gone from omega helper today ;)
Archangel resisted the aggressors with:
100,000,000 Super Guards and 60,000,000 Guards

The forces of Archangel fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 48,047,932,500,000 damage on Rob3rt™'s forces! :-D

The forces of Archangel fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Rob3rt™'s forces!

Now this is how you mass with war/war!
The forces of Rob3rt™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage
**Removed**

Damn u wasted how many of ur 6 weekly turns to try and get me? TRY!! :-"
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Oi Mr 1 Billion, I'm having a special class..to teach you how to mass! lmao

First attack:
09:10 Rob3rt™ 2,260,299,602 Naquadah stolen 3 13,532 28,088 3,801,505,080,540 29,962,145,863,900 details

210000 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
The Assassin outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 13,054,656,217,662 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 168508 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

It gets progressively worse as he went from 220m army to a 40 m army (while using the phase thing so I couldn't get him back)...

4 pages later...

still failing!!

The forces of EnterTheLion fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 52,498,605,978 damage on Rob3rt™'s forces!

The forces of Archangel fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 48,047,932,500,000 damage on Rob3rt™'s forces! :-D

The forces of Archangel fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Rob3rt™'s forces!

The forces of Rob3rt™ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage

i don.t post stats i remember you forum rules ??

i don.t stay defend baby def

you not got my weapons ;)
i was to build mail for jason after another omega use multie account :smt025
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

R0B3RT wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:

First attack:

4 pages later...

still failing!!

i don.t post stats i remember you forum rules ??

i don.t stay defend baby def

you not got my weapons ;)
i was to build mail for jason after another omega use multie account :smt025

i think its the newgrounds thing...

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

1 more week to go...let's give it hell both sides :sge it's been fun so far despite some doo doo.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:1 more week to go...let's give it hell both sides :sge it's been fun so far despite some doo doo.
Oh, nice, you surrendering in a week then?
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:1 more week to go...let's give it hell both sides :sge it's been fun so far despite some doo doo.
Oh, nice, you surrendering in a week then?

Let's be smarter borek :roll:

Deni
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

loooool borek smart tgis game smart funny **Filtered** looooooooooolllloooollooooloooolloooll

jt noob ingame oh yh
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Gandy 181 wrote:loooool borek smart tgis game smart funny **Filtered** looooooooooolllloooollooooloooolloooll

jt noob ingame oh yh

:shock: shoooooosh.

Deni
EbilCC
Forum Addict

seriously both sides if u dont have something nice to say take it to msn or pm

on another note its nice to see other players in OE fighting this week

krsnik666 [ Ω Allegiance - MrBubbles]
LewTenAnt instead of farming you have been massing with a defence this week

to both and im sure there are others like ws666 [ Ω Allegiance - Snowballer] who have been more active this week from the normal players so that makes me happier to see people coming out of there shell :D

PS props to 101 for doing a onliner for me i forget to say that earilier i just stated it should be more of it

*This is how both sides should roll*

CC singing the toilet song as typing making my gf facepalm

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rahl...good mass ;)

Deni
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I might be wrong (Probably am) but it looks like Rodwolf got massed??
Borek
Forum Addict

Andy! wrote:I might be wrong (Probably am) but it looks like Rodwolf got massed??
don't think so, pretty sure he Credit card PPT'd up until his 24 hrs was up and fled onto Vac Mode yet again. OE-Sponsored by Kingdom Games Ltd 8)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Borek wrote:
Andy! wrote:I might be wrong (Probably am) but it looks like Rodwolf got massed??
don't think so, pretty sure he Credit card PPT'd up until his 24 hrs was up and fled onto Vac Mode yet again. OE-Sponsored by Kingdom Games Ltd 8)

Thanks fro the answer, for the slander you can keep it.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”