Clarkey

Ombudsman Case Archives
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Clarkey

Mystake wrote:Don't be mad because I don't think you did your job.

lol i'm not mad, i'm still laughing at this pathetic complaint.
Image ImageImageImage
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

Mystake wrote:LOL
I need to get over myself? I think you need to get over yourself. I am not the law enforcement of this forum, I don't need to uphold the rules or remind others that they need to uphold them.

a bit contradicting yourself there? :-k :-"
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

ramen07 wrote:
I need to get over myself? I think you need to get over yourself. I am not the law enforcement of this forum, I don't need to uphold the rules or remind others that they need to uphold them.

Maybe you forgot to quote the entire of what I said

Or, if you didn't notice... I said it's not MY job to uphold the rules or remind others to, sorry, abide by them.

As for how, even with my use of uphold how does it contradict where I say "don't be mad because I don't think you did your job". In either context, he didn't do his job.

Again, I don't see how it contradicts. But thanks for trying... and to the other newb, you come in here getting more bent out of shape then anyone, you post the most frustrated post out of anyone in here and then you resort to insults.

@ Clarkey
it's all a sport :D
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Solus
WAR POPE

Honours and Awards

Mystake wrote:
ramen07 wrote:

Or, if you didn't notice... I said it's not MY job to uphold the rules or remind others to, sorry, abide by them.

As for how, even with my use of uphold how does it contradict where I say "don't be mad because I don't think you did your job". In either context, he didn't do his job.

Again, I don't see how it contradicts. But thanks for trying... and to the other newb, you come in here getting more bent out of shape then anyone, you post the most frustrated post out of anyone in here and then you resort to insults.

@ Clarkey

considering the post youre complaining about mystake, this whole thing youre complaining about just seems to be quite immature. theres plenty of other things people have been modded for, things far worse than this. and to be honest, what clarkey posted is so damn miniscule as has been said, you might aswell drop it.

seriously now mystake, complaining about wishing MFC a happy birthday in your birthday thread, i understand can be a little annoying, but it does seem incredibly selfish of you. clarkeys post was a harmless post. in general OR misc. and while i dont moderate general, i can say from experience that its still the case, this isnt the first time ive been a moderator, your complaint might have been better dealt with in PM to clarkey politely asking him not to and why you think so, and if met with disrespect you might have had a case, but i dont think clarkey would have disrespected you in PM anyway.
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
ramen07
Forum Expert

Mystake wrote:
ramen07 wrote:

@ Clarkey

you said you werent going to remind other people to abide by the rules, yet you tell clarkey that he didnt. i believe that is contradicting yourself :wink:
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
Mystake
Forum Addict

it is not contradicting because I'm not a moderator, therefore its not my job. Clarkey IS a moderator so it's his job.

Anyone else want to waste more time with this? I can keep going for days!
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!

Good times ;)
#-o
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mystake wrote:it is not contradicting because I'm not a moderator, therefore its not my job. Clarkey IS a moderator so it's his job.

I think it is you that is wasting time with this. It certainly is not me wasting time with it. In fact I forget about this until I see you posting in it again saying the same old thing "clarkey IS a moderator". *yawn*
Image ImageImageImage
ramen07
Forum Expert

Mystake wrote:it is not contradicting because I'm not a moderator, therefore its not my job. Clarkey IS a moderator so it's his job.

well done, spamming ON topic. :D

its not your job to remind clarkey, so why not delete this thread? :-" (bill) :-"
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mr Ombudsman,

I'd like to provide you direction to a thread which indicates further evidence of Mystake using the issue of me posting 'k' and wishing someone else a happy birthday in his little birthday thread as an attempt at a personal attack on myself and not purely as a moderator which he makes it out to be.

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=131326&start=0

Here, the thread started on topic and worthy of being in General (just about).
I let the topic continue until page 3 at which point I warned everyone that it has/is turning in to spam quickly, and I told Jack/Everyone not to spam any further. I will tell anyone, users, mods, GM's and yes even Admins not to spam in the General section if I see it fit.

Mystake takes a the opportunity to comment on the fact that I told a GM not to spam.
He then continues to suggest that I ignore my chain of command, but he makes this assumption without any evidence whatsoever to back up his claim. My chain of command is Mordack, then Lore, Buck and Robe.

After informing Mystake of this little fact he then goes to claim I am not a Moderator of the General section. Again he makes this assumption without providing or seeking any evidence to back up this claim. A simple click on the link to view the General Section Mods would have identified myself as a Mod there, which Mystake clearly knows how to do that as he did it with me in the For Admin section.

Making these wild claims without even attempting to provide any kind of evidence to back up his claims is further evidence that this is just an opportunity to throw whatever he can at me. Which is more evidence of personal dislike towards me rather than about me as a moderator.

When you return Mr Ombudsman please further review what I have said and what Mystake has said and I will leave it to you to make your final decision. Thank you.
Image ImageImageImage
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Bill is away for the holidays(I think), so I'm going to lock this. Bill can reopen it when he gets back.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Thank you Robe for unlocking this.

I wish for this thread to remain open until Bill has returned. Having it locked may just look like myself and the Mods trying to cover stuff up. Which is not the case.

Therefore this remains open until Bills return.
Image ImageImageImage
Mystake
Forum Addict

According to Lore you're only a mod for the For Admin, that IS what was posted.

Good times ;)
#-o
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mystake wrote:According to Lore you're only a mod for the For Admin, that IS what was posted.

Then Lore is mistaken, people do make mistakes.
When I returned I re-took my position as General Mod.
You can clearly see this in the General Mod list.

Are we done with that arguement now?
Image ImageImageImage
Mystake
Forum Addict

Subject: Deleted / closed post on main forum

Clarkey wrote:
Draleg wrote:I understand Clarkey ,

tho i have had times i was afk and when i came back i see i was added into convo's , its not cos your in a convo you actually know your in one , therefor you only know the person it reading the convo if he reply's in it.
You know perfectly well you dont have to click a " accept to join convo " bttn , if someone adds you you automaticly inter the convo , presant or not.

You feel used , i wonder who you think used you , i think i know and i hope you do to.

As i already sayed , i'm sorry you got in the middle of this as i have no problem with wat you do for the forum , i only ask you dont sit there and let this go , you made a mistake , it happends to all of us , but it was made cos you did wat Bill asked , Bill on the other hand knew verry well wat he was doing , and the way he reacted once i stated i wold repost shows you he knew all to well he did wrong.
If Bill was a " normal " everyday forum member i wold not be so offended by it but he is not , he is the ombutsman and is supposed to set a example.

Who do I feel used by? I don't actually know.
It's one of the two people involved but it comes down to their word against each other.
The guilty party will not admit it so what is the point. And yes I will sit here and let it go, because i'm sick of the crap that people throw around here just to get others in to trouble.

I don't know who is the guilty party in this incident. But to be honest I don't care. Whoever is the guilty party is seeking attention from the whole forum. let them seek attention if that makes them feel good.

For the record, i officially no longer Mod the 'General' section because no matter how much effort I put in to it to please people i'll get crap thrown in my face.

I'm almost walking out of the door on this forum and leaving this crap behind....

Good times ;)
#-o
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

Clarkey is a great mod and has done an excellent job, Your nineteen now, Happy birthday and congratulations. Now it's time to grow up.
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D

Return to “Case Archives”