Killtacular vs Guild

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Killtacular vs Guild

Good luck ken :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
saadsel
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

dont worry boys..i will be over in normal very soon. then we can see who you are. and yes i will be alone. then you can show me what you got, and after all the dust has settled we can review it here on the forums.

ha ha haaa.
killtacular
Forum Addict

saadsel wrote:dont worry boys..i will be over in normal very soon. then we can see who you are. and yes i will be alone. then you can show me what you got, and after all the dust has settled we can review it here on the forums.

ha ha haaa.

you will just be another maelstrom to mass.
saadsel
Forum Newbie

killtacular wrote:
saadsel wrote:dont worry boys..i will be over in normal very soon. then we can see who you are. and yes i will be alone. then you can show me what you got, and after all the dust has settled we can review it here on the forums.

ha ha haaa.

you will just be another maelstrom to mass.

maybe
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

despite all this twoing and throwing we are all missing one valuable point....... that being that i have done nothing wrong in the eyes of DDE the reason that this all started is becasue of my iliterate friend,Killtacular. he made a common mistake (well not really) that DD(Dark Deception) and DDE are pretty much the same alliance..o wait they arent similar in any way are they ........

so killtacular ill just wait for my apology for your sabotage of my gleaming reputation (ish)

just post it here mate when your ready mate ;)

..................-killtaculars apology

(cant reply that often cos my forum access is funny with me :D )
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
killtacular
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:despite all this twoing and throwing we are all missing one valuable point....... that being that i have done nothing wrong in the eyes of DDE the reason that this all started is becasue of my iliterate friend,Killtacular. he made a common mistake (well not really) that DD(Dark Deception) and DDE are pretty much the same alliance..o wait they arent similar in any way are they ........

so killtacular ill just wait for my apology for your sabotage of my gleaming reputation (ish)

just post it here mate when your ready mate ;)

..................-killtaculars apology

(cant reply that often cos my forum access is funny with me :D )

oh an apology? You still wear the maelstrom tags, you edited your post on that forums. If Im wrong why do so?
I called your mates sewer rats , filth and scum. I made a post in your maelstrom forums saying anyone showing there face in the main realm off ptt will be massed. Your sewer rats. Filth and scum. They got offended for it. So I will apologize for that. But meh you shot your moth off you called me a **Filtered** and said I was hiding behind my tag. You said show my face , I gave u my id . Goes to show u I guess I wasn't hiding behind a tag.

You wanted me to show my face so I DID!!!!!!
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Good luck Killt, not that you'll need it :) Have fun big boy!

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
killtacular
Forum Addict

I guess i will wait for your ppt to end. Oh well

sweet you just bought some stuff I guess your off ppt.
doc savage
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD

First thing is first,

Woah WOAH WOAH!!!!!

I think this may have already got really out of hand.

MEZZANINE wrote:Guild has claimed in in PMs that he left Maelstrom because he had a falling out with them and joined DDE because that was the only place in felt safe from them. But seeing some Maelstrom supporting him here that might have been a lie.

Guild left Maelstrom when I recruited him to DDE. I visit the Maelstrom forums oftenish under the name Jimjim and I like to get chat from them as mostly its quite good fun to annoy them. Some bite (Lopan) some don't (numbers) and some I found to be very friendly and in look of a new challenge (Guild).

About the whole him slagging off DDE thing, Kill you have made a wee mistake. He wasn't talking about DDE it was a different alliance under the clearly similar acronym (sp?) DD.

That said if I'd seen it as slander against DDE I'd have had the same reaction if not worse seeing as it was me who talked him into leaving perg.
doc savage
Fledgling Forumer

Oh and for those looking to mass Maelstrom members when they leave perg all you have to watch for is the MS's which will surprise you as being better than you expect.

There is a couple of 2 Trillion MS's in there. The rest will be easy as they don't fight back 'cos they want to go back to perg asap.
killtacular
Forum Addict

doc savage wrote:Oh and for those looking to mass Maelstrom members when they leave perg all you have to watch for is the MS's which will surprise you as being better than you expect.

There is a couple of 2 Trillion MS's in there. The rest will be easy as they don't fight back 'cos they want to go back to perg asap.

Im fighting guild cause he called me a **Filtered** , he wanted to know who I was cause he backed Maelstrom. So since he wanted to call me out I gave him what he wanted.

I have had this pergatory vendetta going for quite a while. Trust me its not a secret.
doc savage
Fledgling Forumer

killtacular wrote:
doc savage wrote:Oh and for those looking to mass Maelstrom members when they leave perg all you have to watch for is the MS's which will surprise you as being better than you expect.

Im fighting guild cause he called me a **Filtered** , he wanted to know who I was cause he backed Maelstrom. So since he wanted to call me out I gave him what he wanted.

I have had this pergatory vendetta going for quite a while. Trust me its not a secret.

Aye I did see he had called you that and that does look like an over reaction on his part but you did accuse him of something which is pretty damaging to his reputation in DDE especially considering he's only just joined DoC.

Aye okay his fruity language was too much and you are obviously going to be annoyed about it but you also made a mistake so I don't see why we cant all have a wee cuddle, make friends and get on with things.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

saadsel wrote:
Lord Coyle wrote:Ill mass any Maelstorm i find in main ;)
Have fun Kiltz

you better hope i dont find you first when i do come to normal. so you better keep your def above 5trill mate. :)

killtac is first on my list. he just had to come stirr up things..

:lol:

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
killtacular
Forum Addict

doc savage wrote:
killtacular wrote:

Aye I did see he had called you that and that does look like an over reaction on his part but you did accuse him of something which is pretty damaging to his reputation in DDE especially considering he's only just joined DOC.

Aye okay his fruity language was too much and you are obviously going to be annoyed about it but you also made a mistake so I don't see why we cant all have a wee cuddle, make friends and get on with things.

my intentions were to never fight him he just spoke up and volenteered sort to speak. I was aiming my thread to maelstrom in there forums.

Im not going to sit on him he acted tough on the forums he should back it up. I have had stats greater than his this whole weekend except the mothership which he sent away #-o . He has had basically no def although he has hit me speradically 1 to 3xs when he has logged into the game. Im kinda dissapointed I even attacked him . Seems just not worthy of a thread now.
Teus
Forum Newbie
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1971518

doc savage wrote:First thing is first,

Woah WOAH WOAH!!!!!

I think this may have already got really out of hand.

MEZZANINE wrote:Guild has claimed in in PMs that he left Maelstrom because he had a falling out with them and joined DDE because that was the only place in felt safe from them. But seeing some Maelstrom supporting him here that might have been a lie.

Guild left Maelstrom when I recruited him to DDE. I visit the Maelstrom forums oftenish under the name Jimjim and I like to get chat from them as mostly its quite good fun to annoy them. Some bite (Lopan) some don't (numbers) and some I found to be very friendly and in look of a new challenge (Guild).

About the whole him slagging off DDE thing, Kill you have made a wee mistake. He wasn't talking about DDE it was a different alliance under the clearly similar acronym (sp?) DD.

That said if I'd seen it as slander against DDE I'd have had the same reaction if not worse seeing as it was me who talked him into leaving perg.

Cheers JimJim for confirming my previous posts. (I don't bite do I? :-D )

Return to “Vendetta corner”