Killtacular vs Guild

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
killtacular
Forum Addict

Killtacular vs Guild

Well went to the maelstrom alliance forum to shake up some convo. I read around and see publicly in open forum Guild and other members of maelstrom talking crap about DDE These are quoted .

Sylus talking about DDE-Or you know...pull a stunt like DD and recruit EVERY **Filtered** MEMBER

Jorgenson- no, we choose quality over quantity.
Rank is **Filtered** anyhow.. everyone knows Maelstrom ruels perg, and not ever the "mighty DD" dear to challenge us..
They have 65 members and we 22, but we have 16 or so good players they have perhaps 6..

Guild- hahaha they are a joke, i gues it would be a case of wraith saying "right everyone attack who you want" no organisation, we could take out there big guys and then work our way through them all, we have order they have nothing!!!!

Guild did most of the talking so I did some research on him and look who is in DOC. A DDE alliance. Funny huh?

So Im a **Filtered**? Guess we will see huh?
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Killtacular vs Guild

Have fun Kill

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Boa
Forum Regular
ID: 0

GO Killtacular
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
:smt043
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Im the biggest guy, come get me ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
odji nsu
Forum Expert

damn guild when you get out of perg, mawahahaha

Have Fun Kill ,
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Maelstrom.. lol ..

GL Kill
Death is the Road to Awe

killtacular
Forum Addict

defense action before 160,997,868,000
defense now 0

With extreme stealth and malice, your 2,000,000 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of Guild .

Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of Guild undetected, leaving a trail of destruction.

1900000 of your Undercover Agents returned to provide this report.

Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information on the mission results:

Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Armed Military Fleet Attack 71018 5385/5760

about 1 million weapons

1 million or so spies

oh well his ms is better than I give em that.
killtacular
Forum Addict

this text is for Guild he cant log into his forum account so in the sport of play I will post for him

Message text:

can you post this on the forum cos my forum access is\'nt working , thanks

well i cant remember saying that but apparently i did so i will accept the punishment with a smile and a bit of bitterness lol but lets see how this goes then ill let who wants to go next .......go next

before mine was armed.....ish

Guild, personally commanding ~Alien~, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Killztacular was commanding smiling death bringer, thier MotherShip.
~Alien~ hovers above the battle, with all available fleets launching!
smiling death bringer, and its fleets, meets it head on!
~Alien~ uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 35,440,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on smiling death bringer!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

smiling death bringer uses its Energy Volley to inflict 235,082,680,000 damage, destroying 28 Energy Shields on ~Alien~!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 0 Nuclear Volley, and downed 0 fleets!

Killztacular\'s smiling death bringer provides 37,061,373,233 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

after it was armed....ish ;)

Guild, personally commanding ~Alien~, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Killztacular was commanding smiling death bringer, thier MotherShip.
~Alien~ hovers above the battle, with all available fleets launching!
smiling death bringer, and its fleets, meets it head on!
~Alien~ uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 338,335,275,000 damage, destroying 2052 Energy Shields on smiling death bringer!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 9450 Energy Volley, and totally destroyed 0 fleets!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

smiling death bringer uses its Energy Volley to inflict 235,082,680,000 damage, destroying 3643 Energy Shields on ~Alien~!
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

Rip him Kill.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

O... who to give my well wishes too. well I go with Ken (Kill)

~Qacol~
I love you man
killtacular
Forum Addict

you mothership is better than mine and u sent it away? WTH?
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

kick some behind kill lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Teus
Forum Newbie
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1971518

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Guild? Shoot his mouth off? Never!

Have fun the both of you.

Go Guild. :-)
killtacular
Forum Addict

Meh I will accept either a public apology to DDE and/or I guess when he goes back to pergatory lol where I cant hit him.
Teus
Forum Newbie
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1971518

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Okay, so I went looking for the thread you mentioned and discovered something that made me laugh quite hard. The **** talking was about DD (Dark Deception) alliance, not DDE. You can follow the links below to see how that little thing ended.

So Guild it seems never actually said anything. I find this whole little thing and the outcomes quite funny.

http://maelstromalliancesgw.freeforums. ... -t365.html

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=151843

Return to “Vendetta corner”