da/cc vendetta

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: You know u can't mass when u fail 3 hits offline.

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:nope, just showing the world how much of a hypocrite he is saying he wanted to help new comers.. then without him knowing he was me, decided to mass me over a perfectly good hit.. i dn't need attention or forum fight as im close to ban :P
Posting this thread brings attention to your ingame activity, therefore by posting this you are seeking attention to yourself. It's a rather uninteresting thread anyway, the big bad da vinci has to lower himself to attempting to humiliate others on the forum rather than just take it ingame. Oh well, maybe one day you'll improve.

lol big bad why thankyou :-D dw ive already 0'ed his ascended when he drops ppt il take his main aswell.. when i was making this thread the thought never crossed my mind of wanting attention just i found it funny and wanted to share.

Touch his main over your attention seeking self interests and Ill launch on TL. ;)

lol jt think tl scared of dde :smt043 quality not quantity jt money can't buy skillz
Actually money can buy skills, how do you think people pay for courses they go on to develop their skills in life? Same principle.

not the same at all.. i can beat a 39 cov if they have no idea how to war with 36 cov ;/
And how have you obtained all the accounts you've played? Of course you wouldn't have spent money on this game right....

made over $3000 from this game selling/buying and first account was given to me thankyou.

If you can buy multiple accounts and play with them, so can I as apparently admin has allowed cheating nowadays.

lol at the same time is cheating not 1 after another no rules against that :) aslong as you vac it befor moving onto the over.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:nope, just showing the world how much of a hypocrite he is saying he wanted to help new comers.. then without him knowing he was me, decided to mass me over a perfectly good hit.. i dn't need attention or forum fight as im close to ban :P
Posting this thread brings attention to your ingame activity, therefore by posting this you are seeking attention to yourself. It's a rather uninteresting thread anyway, the big bad da vinci has to lower himself to attempting to humiliate others on the forum rather than just take it ingame. Oh well, maybe one day you'll improve.

lol big bad why thankyou :-D dw ive already 0'ed his ascended when he drops ppt il take his main aswell.. when i was making this thread the thought never crossed my mind of wanting attention just i found it funny and wanted to share.

Touch his main over your attention seeking self interests and Ill launch on TL. ;)

lol jt think tl scared of dde :smt043 quality not quantity jt money can't buy skillz

Fear has nothing to do with it.

and you have the balls to call me attention seeking :smt043

You dont see me posting when I mass players for hits on my ascended now do you? Didnt think so.

could probably pull something up i don't normally ever post about massing this is why.. but cc big mouth and the **Filtered** he talks about and massing small accounts i saw an opportunity and i took it :smt021

no..you started your thread with DDE, which includes all of me ;) hence why I butted in here.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Actually money can buy skills, how do you think people pay for courses they go on to develop their skills in life? Same principle.

not the same at all.. i can beat a 39 cov if they have no idea how to war with 36 cov ;/
And how have you obtained all the accounts you've played? Of course you wouldn't have spent money on this game right....

made over $3000 from this game selling/buying and first account was given to me thankyou.
So you lack the skills to create and build your own account without the need for $$. Ah well, not everyone has what it takes.
Image ImageImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Fear has nothing to do with it.

and you have the balls to call me attention seeking :smt043

You dont see me posting when I mass players for hits on my ascended now do you? Didnt think so.

could probably pull something up i don't normally ever post about massing this is why.. but cc big mouth and the **Filtered** he talks about and massing small accounts i saw an opportunity and i took it :smt021

no..you started your thread with DDE, which includes all of me ;) hence why I butted in here.

i started this thread with cc but ofc dde can't fight there own battles need someone else todo it for them lol i offer cc a vendetta in every way my account is worse.. he will probably beat me.

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

So you lack the skills to create and build your own account without the need for $$. Ah well, not everyone has what it takes.

lol clarkey why you even posting i joined this game to make extra $ easily and the odd war it was fun why spend months/years building when i can farm/sell my way to the top..

Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:lol clarkey why you even posting i joined this game to make extra $ easily and the odd war it was fun why spend months/years building when i can farm/sell my way to the top..
Why am I posting? Oh sorry, i thought you needed wanted the attention. My mistake. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Image ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Who fights DDE's battles then? [-(

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:lol clarkey why you even posting i joined this game to make extra $ easily and the odd war it was fun why spend months/years building when i can farm/sell my way to the top..
Why am I posting? Oh sorry, i thought you needed wanted the attention. My mistake. Enjoy the rest of your day.

lol i don't mind you posting if your actually getting somewhere ure just prodding a stick in a bail of hay hopping you will catch me out nothing to catch out..

i farm/raid buy/resell to work my way up.. takes few days for an unknown rather than a few months ascending..

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:Who fights DDE's battles then? [-(

:-k

Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

mayhem, the dde/mayhem vs tl*fs war was mainly mayhem massing

and ure protecting cc none of this would of happened but he blocked my ascended pm's

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

mayhem, the dde/mayhem vs dde war was mainly mayhem massing

and ure protecting cc none of this would of happened but he blocked my ascended pm's

Mayhem doesnt fight DDE's battles, I think your full of **Filtered** there bud.

Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

well they had to come to ure rescue that war.. dde would of been raped in dde/tl but thats in the past mby u turned a new leaf

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Apr 13, 12:39 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,282,865,163 details
Apr 13, 12:36 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,492,409,747 details
Apr 13, 12:30 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 4,566,393,347 details

this is dde picking on the little guys unfortunately for him that was my acc so gratz captain charisma ure ascended is 0'ed :smt047

pc army teach him how to mass in ascended.. i mean hes 1400+ and he failed in massing me offline then failed massing me in 1vs1 and my acc sucks :P

Message text:

ur a noob lol ur on the ****list I have a large planet regrowth it doesnt matter about my planets i will have them back in less than a week your ****ed

im on there **Filtered** list because i hit him for a profitable hit gj dde really helping the community. :smt081

You called out DDE in your first line of your first post. Hence why I even bothered to butt in.

Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

well they had to come to ure rescue that war.. dde would of been raped in dde/tl but thats in the past mby u turned a new leaf

No, they dodnt come to anyones rescue, that shows how much you know about it. Tard :smt043 it was a joint mass from the start..but hey, we can go TDD V TL if you like :-D
Last edited by jedi~tank on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Apr 13, 12:39 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,282,865,163 details
Apr 13, 12:36 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 3,492,409,747 details
Apr 13, 12:30 The_Grinch Destroy Military Repelled 4,566,393,347 details

this is dde picking on the little guys unfortunately for him that was my acc so gratz captain charisma ure ascended is 0'ed :smt047

pc army teach him how to mass in ascended.. i mean hes 1400+ and he failed in massing me offline then failed massing me in 1vs1 and my acc sucks :P

Message text:

ur a noob lol ur on the ****list I have a large planet regrowth it doesnt matter about my planets i will have them back in less than a week your ****ed

im on there **Filtered** list because i hit him for a profitable hit gj dde really helping the community. :smt081

You called out DDE in your first line of your first post. Hence why I even bothered to butt in.
#

ok i shoudn't of put dde name in as i have nothing against any of ure members.. just think cc is a big mouth doesn't go well with ure alliance.

Trade Feedback

Return to “Vendetta corner”