~Deathlok vs Huxley

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: ~Deathlok vs Huxley

Have fun Nikki :) rooting for you girl!
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

wow go Deathlok ;)

Just a hint... hux haves no life, so he is in gw pretty much 24/7 ;)
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

~Deathlok wrote:
Huxley wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:
Huxley wrote:Opening is wrong btw. I havn't been massed, yet, Robert tried, but ran to PPT too after war settings.

Yes you did yesterday, and you dont have anything to mass now anyways. When you build up and get some UU you will be.

No I havn't been 0'd... MS massed sure, AC'd through my def a bit okay, but massed as in 0'd no.

Well you still got massed. Who cares about wasting UU and turns to 0 your defense when it is too low. Your UU is down :smt019

DDE care #-o
you care little for turns and try to keep players at 0 to demoralise them lol that has been a DDE tactic since time immemorial ;)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DDE
Race: Shadow
ID: 68198
Alternate name(s): Asajj Ventress

Commander Vimes wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:
Huxley wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:
Huxley wrote:Opening is wrong btw. I havn't been massed, yet, Robert tried, but ran to PPT too after war settings.

Yes you did yesterday, and you dont have anything to mass now anyways. When you build up and get some UU you will be.

No I havn't been 0'd... MS massed sure, AC'd through my def a bit okay, but massed as in 0'd no.

Well you still got massed. Who cares about wasting UU and turns to 0 your defense when it is too low. Your UU is down :smt019

DDE care #-o
you care little for turns and try to keep players at 0 to demoralise them lol that has been a DDE tactic since time immemorial ;)

You should adjust your tactics. If someone is really trying hard to 0 my defense and it gets very low and they still keep on attacking, it does not demoralize me (us) because the waste is so great at a certain point of attacking it have the reverse effect. :smt018

My Awards

My War Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

~Deathlok wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:
Huxley wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:

DDE care #-o

You should adjust your tactics. If someone is really trying hard to 0 my defense and it gets very low and they still keep on attacking, it does not demoralize me (us) because the waste is so great at a certain point of attacking it have the reverse effect. :smt018

No it really doesn't.

"Dropping ohh they drop" :-"
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert

lol you didn't read my post properly did you?
i never mentioned myself, i stated a DDE tactic. one that has been used for a long time ;)
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

Huxley wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:
Huxley wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:

DDE care #-o

No it really doesn't.

Well it may not effect everyone like that, but 0 a defense all the time especially by a sniper isnt going to do anything demoralizing except for small account people.

yes Vimes I did read it which is why I said adjust your tactics. :roll:

My Awards

My War Medals
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Have fun Hit Girl. This guy Huxley seems ok but he has this "me" vs the world syndrome. Whatever, should be some good practice for the new teams and some spice to the game which is good.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

I think he is just a coward kind of player. Oh well I will just keep waiting for him to build and then teach him how to play. :roll:

My Awards

My War Medals
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

I wouldnt say he was a coward, hes a very old school player and tactical and will use the current dynamics of the game to his favor, in the sense he can inflict max damage without building much to do it, the same as anyone can, thats Admin J's fault not Huxleys/anyone else.

However, i do not think he will have the resources needed for this suicidal run again DDE, ive yet to see anyone successfully go up against an entire alliance solo, probably should have accepted the vendetta huxley mate, id say good luck, but you've been in game long enough to know whats going to happen.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert

~Deathlok wrote:
Huxley wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:
Huxley wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:

DDE care #-o

No it really doesn't.

Well it may not effect everyone like that, but 0 a defense all the time especially by a sniper isnt going to do anything demoralizing except for small account people.

yes Vimes I did read it which is why I said adjust your tactics. :roll:

clearly you didn't otherwise you wouldn't be mentioning my tactics ](*,) lol
Huxley
Forum Elder

~Deathlok wrote:I think he is just a coward kind of player. Oh well I will just keep waiting for him to build and then teach him how to play. :roll:

Ohh yeah
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

another attention thread ?
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Ugh...get a room you two :roll:

to mass ofcourse! hf you two!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rabbid Thom wrote:another attention thread ?

Yea, obviously you are seeking attention or you wouldnt have popped in ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “Vendetta corner”