~Deathlok vs Huxley

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DDE
Race: Shadow
ID: 68198
Alternate name(s): Asajj Ventress

~Deathlok vs Huxley

I would like to challenge Huxley to a war because he is mad because he was attacking people in DDE and then he got massed. Then he got mad and said he was going to sit on noobs in DDE and that he also doesnt like vendettas or team wars. I dont know why but thats what he said. Then he started threatening everyone else and is probably going to just make some attacks until he gets too low on UU and then stops and then brag about how he massed DDE. So I am challenging Huxley to a war and he can make the terms unless he is afraid or something.

Nikki aka ~Deathlok~
DDE Hit-Girl

My Awards

My War Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: ~Deathlok vs Huxley

girl power ftw :)

have fun both
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

go go deathlok put him in some kinda sleeper hold and call it the deathlock , mwuahahha :)

~Ryu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

go deathlok :D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Oh I'm so afraid... let me think on this, hmm, no.

Huxley vs DDE :)

You nailed it girl, you know me well obviously! Another Huxley fan checking me out, pff can I blame them?
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

Huxley wrote:Oh I'm so afraid... let me think on this, hmm, no.

You nailed it girl, you no** me well obviously! Another Huxley fan checking me out, pff can I blame them?

*know
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

You two have fun, regardless of who accepts what and what not. ;)
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

You nailed it girl, you know me well obviously! Another Huxley fan checking me out, pff can I blame them?

I never heard of you until the other day when I asked you for a battle and you lol'd me. But I dont care, its not even going to be Huxley vs DDE because you have not earned that respect. You are just another sniper for our teams to practice on. :roll:

My Awards

My War Medals
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

DoB might be a better option for you huxley

:smt043

considering most of them are rather inactive :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Huxley
Forum Elder

~Deathlok wrote:

I never heard of you until the other day when I asked you for a battle and you lol'd me. But I dont care, its not even going to be Huxley vs DDE because you have not earned that respect. You are just another sniper for our teams to practice on. :roll:

This is properly why

Newbies will be schooled.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

No offense but no one can take DDE on by themselves... Why not just a vendetta?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~Deathlok
Forum Grunt

I am not a noobie. I have been playing since 2009 in the server war 2.
Last edited by ~Deathlok on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Awards

My War Medals
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
~Deathlok wrote:

This is properly why

Newbies will be schooled.

lol :smt043 probably*
Huxley
Forum Elder

RoKeT wrote:No offense but no one can take DDE on by themselves... Why not just a vendetta?

No offense taken, I accept this challenge ;)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

hux please tell me your not an english native speaker :smt043

lol hux your the only noobie round here , why type of fool arms 60 mil cov on a 2 tril defence... :smt117
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Vendetta corner”