Hellsing VS Roket

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Hellsing VS Roket

Good farms Roket.

For 1 turn change...and then, the loss on losing your strike will ruin that...

:-"
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Field Marshall wrote:Good farms Roket.

For 1 turn change...and then, the loss on losing your strike will ruin that...

:-"

No...that's where the fun begins :twisted:
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Oh noes!
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Wooo Go RoKeT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian
ID: 0

RoKeT wrote:
Duderanch wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Duderanch wrote:I love how RoKeT's crusade against the scammer just resulted in his alliance mate getting 'repayed'.

call it an alliance tactic then :smt047 :smt047

lmao why not if scamming is a way to play the game?

but seriously sorry if it offended some I personally didn't feel Hellsing deserved to be reimbursed if you have a problem with that go scam an account and put your name on the line for it ;)

I did what I felt was right... and in the end that's all that matters if you feel HellSing shoudl get something back YOU do somethign about it... isn't he in your alliance Duder?

I just don't see how you can say that one person that got scammed deserves repayment and another that got scammed by the same person doesn't? Seems like the only difference is one was in your alliance and the other wasn't....

No... Ones a past scammer, who's scammed many... and although he has changed and I give him props he still has that past and has not repaid all his debt's... do not ofrget that topic was open for over a week without a single reply... I agree it sucks only VK got back but it was that or do 10times the work... sell an account thats worth WAY more then I was being offered (considering my highest offer was only 35USD *please note I myself payed 70 and I'm very well known for being cheep and only buying good deals*) also what did you want me to do, take that now 35USD and buy naq for HellSing which woudl take 20 of that and return Fenrir with 15USD?... Sorry to me it wasn't worth it, if there were more resources Hell would have got some back but htere wasn't and I could do nothing for him

U posted that there were 200 mil units for sale... which means 140 tril.. - 80 to VK means there's 60 left, where did you put them roket ?

and you wrote something about 14 day war, but i guess you edited that post or deleted, as i cant find it, the war is going to be for 10 days...thats all i can say about you "reading" every post on the thread your in...
+ u said you're going to pay me a visit when you will, and you dont care about this ? So i can take a visit to your account already :sge thanks for permission, we can have a 14 day war now
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Andy! wrote:Wooo Go RoKeT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:

Lol go go Roket!
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Poor Roket, he had good intentions, tried to help people and got nothing but crap for it

I glad VK got his stuff back but it's this kinda of thing that is the reason it was a bad idea to recover the resources those resources

@ Hellsing, How would Roket know how much was scammed off you, or even if you were scammed, same for any other claimants on Fenirs account ???? Anyone could have stepped up in that messy thread and claimed they had been scammed and were owed a payout.

Roket knew exactly what was taken from VK so it was easy to return that, discussion on returning anything else to others just turned into a flaming spamathon hence why Roket gave up trying to get people to agree and gave the account to Clarkey to decide what to do with ( Clarkey being SGWs closest thing to police lol ).

TBH I find it hilarious that you declare a vendy on Roket for not helping you recover your resources, no one helped you recovery your resources, are you going to vendy the whole server one by one for not helping you :smt043

If Roket want to accept this Vendy he can, if he dont want to then Hellsing PM me to with your levels so we will agree some rules for min def, onliners etc and I will find you a fair match.... maybe even me :smt047

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
HellSinG
Forum Expert

MEZZANINE wrote:Poor Roket, he had good intentions, tried to help people and got nothing but crap for it

I glad VK got his stuff back but it's this kinda of thing that is the reason it was a bad idea to recover the resources those resources

@ Hellsing, How would Roket know how much was scammed off you, or even if you were scammed, same for any other claimants on Fenirs account ???? Anyone could have stepped up in that messy thread and claimed they had been scammed and were owed a payout.

Roket knew exactly what was taken from VK so it was easy to return that, discussion on returning anything else to others just turned into a flaming spamathon hence why Roket gave up trying to get people to agree and gave the account to Clarkey to decide what to do with ( Clarkey being SGWs closest thing to police lol ).

TBH I find it hilarious that you declare a vendy on Roket for not helping you recover your resources, no one helped you recovery your resources, are you going to vendy the whole server one by one for not helping you :smt043

If Roket want to accept this Vendy he can, if he dont want to then Hellsing PM me to with your levels so we will agree some rules for min def, onliners etc and I will find you a fair match.... maybe even me :smt047

Well first of all i would like to say to read this:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=190879

I think i've posted some print screens there as well, it should be all there, for you to see if i was "really" scammed... do you really think i came to post on his topic in need of naquadah ? No... i just wanted to get what was mine...

He already accepted the vendy by saying he will attack me when he will want, i left him some super defenders for him to make at least a defense, and i'm hoping he will once he logins...

About me and him not being a fair fight, when he had a better account he talked a lot about how good he is, let him prove it... my spy lvl is 1 stage higher, his ms is almost same as mine... what else do you want ? Units can be raided, naq can be farmed, ats are available on our personal market ! He has all he needs... i said no ppts, so he has 20k ats per week :) 20088 to be precise..
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:

Hehehe xD.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I have absolutely no UU's what do you want me to build for you? I just got htis account yesterday yeah okay... and I'm pretty sure I've been humble about not being that good anymore for a long time? considering thats everyones excuse to mass me :roll:
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

Go Roket. Smash the nubbin.

Regardless if Fenrir was a scammer I wouldnt have paid Hellsing if he called me a scammer well before he had to be repaid either.

Show him what for amigo.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
HellSinG
Forum Expert

HellSinG wrote: Units can be raided, naq can be farmed, ats are available on our personal market ! He has all he needs... i said no ppts, so he has 20k ats per week :) 20088 to be precise..

muffafuffin wrote:Go Roket. Smash the nubbin.

Regardless if Fenrir was a scammer I wouldnt have paid Hellsing if he called me a scammer well before he had to be repaid either.

Show him what for amigo.

I didnt call him scammer...
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:

Hehehe xD.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

boy you kiss my ass when I had the account though HAHHHAHAHHAHAH shows what kind of character you really are lol lol lol

well no D will be built I refuse to accept my uu's will just go into miners and I will farm until Vendy is over

I have training I have to do, and my uu's matter more to my trainee's then you... Sorry you didn't get what you wanted... I hope you enjoyed that mass it will be the only one provided

:smt050
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
HellSinG
Forum Expert

RoKeT wrote:boy you kiss my ass when I had the account though HAHHHAHAHHAHAH shows what kind of character you really are lol lol lol

well no D will be built I refuse to accept my uu's will just go into miners and I will farm until Vendy is over

I have training I have to do, and my uu's matter more to my trainee's then you... Sorry you didn't get what you wanted... I hope you enjoyed that mass it will be the only one provided

:smt050

Didnt kiss anyone's ass ever :) Everyone got what they deserved sooner or later..my moto for sgw is, forgive but never forget... and i'm holding it.

And kinda you proved what kind of person you are, when you were big you talked crap, now that you're medium u keep pming me with your personal problems...

Well thanks for already surrendering, i thought you'll at least put up a fight, so called WARMONGER Roket ... ;) i'll have fun farming you and stuff... bye
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:

Hehehe xD.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

meh I was good at one time, now I'm not as good...

Please post your D and Cov so everyone can see what you want me to start out with...
please keep in mind I have 2mill uu's, and while I have turns it still takes time tob uild up to a what was it like 83mill spies cov? and please remember you also have to calculate I only have a lvl 34AC so I'd need that much plus wouldn't I... want to war me fine but I can't do anything about your Initial D or Cov so why waste my resources (again that I don't even have yet) on you?

get over yourself no offense your just not that important to me sorry
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

HellSinG wrote:
HellSinG wrote: Units can be raided, naq can be farmed, ats are available on our personal market ! He has all he needs... i said no ppts, so he has 20k ats per week :) 20088 to be precise..

muffafuffin wrote:Go Roket. Smash the nubbin.

Show him what for amigo.

I didnt call him scammer...

did you not post fenrir in blacklist like a half month before payment was due?
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353

Return to “Vendetta corner”