Hellsing VS Roket

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian
ID: 0

Hellsing VS Roket

Roket:
[spoiler]no... Sorry I gave the account back to Fenrir, I decided I was missinformed and you were not neccisarrily scammed, also being a former scammer I thought better not to return (not because you haven\'t changed) but because it depletes the purpose of the thread, I would have had to sell the account and would have had to much left over it was a more sensible and reasonable choice... I\'m sorry if I had known the full effect of how you were scammed I would not have gotten your hopes up...[/spoiler]
Me:
[spoiler]So you're trying to say you're one of those 10% i've talked on the forum ? 90% told you that i was right, but i guess it wasnt good enough ...

And to talk about my past, changes things i see... nevertheless you did write in your message that i changed, i still feel silly for you even mentioning it.... and in the end not returning me my own naq from fenrir's account when you had the power... the fore proving yourself an ass in my eyes

I'm inviting you now, to a fun party in the vendetta corner![/spoiler]

Me vs you, fair and square!

How it goes:
From 14th of may, until 24th of may
No ppt
No planets
Minimum 2 tril defense daily

If you have any requests, or want to change something, post here

~H~
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Re: Hellsing VS Roket

wow 2 of my buds fighting lol.....GL both.... :smt060 :smt060 and show some kills....

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

whats rokets id ?

edit , nvr mind found it
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

go Hellsing :-"
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

p.s . roket has 35 mil supers on a low defence.... someone should tap that 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drought
Forum Expert

I kinda agree with Hellsing.
RoKeT had a thing going where he could have potentially done something good (im my eyes) and in the end of it he fubarred it. Cos all in all, Hellsing did loan out the naq, and however the outcome with his approach in fear of being scammed, in the end fenrir could have returned at least the amount he borrowed without the agreed interest.

Go Hellsing !!!!

And RoKeT, to show I am not entirely unsympathetic to your actions, good luck to you :smt050
a very bad hairdo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Neither of you are worthy of good luck.

RoKeT scammed didn't see through what he said he would do.

Hellsing, ex-scammer idiotic enough to loan out 100t naq in the first place then get scared and screams scammer.

This vendetta will be rubbish.
Image ImageImageImage
~wilco~
Forum Expert

go Hellsing !!
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

go :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 Hellsing
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Give it to him RoKeT! :smt021 :smt093
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

have fun RoKeT :smt060
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:Neither of you are worthy of good luck.

RoKeT scammed didn't see through what he said he would do.

Hellsing, ex-scammer idiotic enough to loan out 100t naq in the first place then get scared and screams scammer.

This vendetta will be rubbish.

My momma always said "if you don't have nuffin' nice to say, then don't say nuffin'".

...and FYI, I found Hellsings post more entertaining then your own, which incidently I found tedious and relatively uninformative :smt019

Damn...I said something mean :-k momma is gonna be "quite upset" :smt100
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

lmao, 2 weeks? I don't think so... if you want a war then we go until I'm bored of it, all because I didn't return it? whelp sorry :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 I think this is the silliest reason for a Vendy ever someone mad that they dind't get there **Filtered** back? well sorry then do somethign about it, it's not my fault you were scammed and it's not my fault you lost out, so you make a vendy with me? alright well I don't do terms or rules to my vendies so I'll see you when i see you I guess
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Duck Dodgers wrote:I kinda agree with Hellsing.
RoKeT had a thing going where he could have potentially done something good (im my eyes) and in the end of it he fubarred it. Cos all in all, Hellsing did loan out the naq, and however the outcome with his approach in fear of being scammed, in the end fenrir could have returned at least the amount he borrowed without the agreed interest.

Go Hellsing !!!!

And RoKeT, to show I am not entirely unsympathetic to your actions, good luck to you :smt050

also to do that I'd have had to sell hte account and been left over with like 50USD, what would have been your idea then... OH WAIT we had a topic for atleast a week and no one answered that damn question so **Filtered** it and 90Percent wants yout o have it back? thats odd you should read the thread if you think that... I read every post in that thread hoping for good ideas all I got was give it to charity well... if I would have done that people would have **Filtered** I ripped Fenrir off I was in a rock and a hard place and if I get a vendetta because I was not able to return your naq without selling his account... well I'm glad I didn't return it then... It's not my job to take care of your mistakes I tried to help and I know VK got scammed you... you have like 5 different reasons why it wasn't a "scam" and if I could have returned your **Filtered** without sellng his account I would have but I couldn't so for that I guess I'm sorry because I got your hopes up
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

lol is all im going to say
MOD SPEAK