fgjfhjtfkfutkul8ufuoliyoio8ioyiuiuimf7r56g56g7i7igve7gu

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: kynell v coyle

InR wrote:lol kynell scammy noob plays again :O

go Coyle ;)
have I ever scammed you or any1? no there for im not a scammy noob if I bother to set up a trade feedback page people would know I don't scam but those I sold naq to knows I don't so scammy no but noob maybe.

also I recognise ur name wasn't you the guy with the big mouth years ago in that really crap alliance pirate panties or wateva it was called?
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:Yeah grand, I look forward to it. Im in work for the next 8 hours or so..try and catch you later
hmm that put time for me to like midnight I be very drunk by then and out clubbing lol prob wont catch you we can do it 2mo instead I still put up a nice defence for you on main tho while im gone so you got summit juicy to eat at :-D

also whats ur MS size?
MS only round 6tril - all my Naqz goes into fleets. Grand ill have another defense up for you when im home. Off Tuesday I think so might try set one up then.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

yes you scammed me baby....you were in TAF and i sold you one LG account, and you never gave me naq for it ;) you should remember, or is it that you scam so often that you dont remember your victems :):)

I was also in TPP which was awesome ;) but you did scam after that ;)
kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:
kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:Yeah grand, I look forward to it. Im in work for the next 8 hours or so..try and catch you later
hmm that put time for me to like midnight I be very drunk by then and out clubbing lol prob wont catch you we can do it 2mo instead I still put up a nice defence for you on main tho while im gone so you got summit juicy to eat at :-D

also whats ur MS size?
MS only round 6tril - all my Naqz goes into fleets. Grand ill have another defense up for you when im home. Off Tuesday I think so might try set one up then.
my multi was tiny main ms tho is still a lot smaller than urs its only 4.7trill but not much of that is fleets so should be about even ms then if u got a lot in fleets, but yes Tuesday sounds good :D
kynell
Forum Irregular

InR wrote:yes you scammed me baby....you were in TAF and i sold you one LG account, and you never gave me naq for it ;) you should remember, or is it that you scam so often that you dont remember your victems :):)

nope I don't scam I recently sold a lot of naq I wont mention the name to who but I didn't scam and would never scam, however I was scammed once out of a account when I first started years ago not gonna point figures at you coz was so long ago I cant remember but I do remember admins said they couldn't get account bck for me coz of policys on trading or wateva it was but they was nice enough to make a copy of the account for me coz they knew I had been scammed dunno if that was by you or another guy however I never scammed anyone before.

your either confusing it with you scammed me or confusing me with another guy point is I traded a lot of naq and sold accounts before bought accounts etc all gone through smoothly so please keep your accusations to yourself or atleast out of a war topic.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

lmao you really are one of kind... now you wanna acuse me? that f...??? but nice tactic i must admit that ... offence is the best defence aye? :smt043
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

coyle is time to go off my alliance log ;)
a new hit .....
and i can start train my brothers on you
kynell
Forum Irregular

InR wrote:lmao you really are one of kind... now you wanna acuse me? that f...??? but nice tactic i must admit that ... offence is the best defence aye? :smt043
offence is best defence however if you read up I stated im not gonna point fingers at you coz was so long ago I cant remember I just know I got scammed out of a account bck then and admins made a copy of it and gave to me coz they knew I been scammed whether that was you I not I couldn't care less I got the account back, plus every1 who I traded with knows I don't scam, I know I don't scam so couldn't give a **Filtered** what crap you make up lol.

either way like I said this is a war topic so please keep on topic and if you feel the need go make your accusations elsewhere in another topic, continue spamming mine and coys thread with none topic spam I get admin involved :)
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:coyle is time to go off my alliance log ;)
a new hit .....
Robert this is a vendetta between me and Kynell, his account is fair game.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

~Coyle~ wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:coyle is time to go off my alliance log ;)
a new hit .....
Robert this is a vendetta between me and Kynell, his account is fair game.
nope close here to bull his multie
no hit on doc we consinder that agression ;)
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

As long as he uses his multi I will mass it. Cant even honour a vendetta now Robert?

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

~Coyle~ wrote:As long as he uses his multi I will mass it. Cant even honour a vendetta now Robert?
no you are a bull now

you sit 23h\24 with 0 def
so...**Filtered** off
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:As long as he uses his multi I will mass it. Cant even honour a vendetta now Robert?
no you are a bull now

you sit 23h\24 with 0 def
so...**Filtered** off
Typical

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

InR wrote:yes you scammed me baby....you were in TAF and i sold you one LG account, and you never gave me naq for it ;) you should remember, or is it that you scam so often that you dont remember your victems :):)

pm me where is your problem ;)
kynell
Forum Irregular

got a cup of tea and come bck and see this lol my multi will not be hitting you anymore as of now anyway to much hassel switching between accounts and trading resources around so will only be massing from my main now anyway so this issue is no longer a problem :)

Return to “Vendetta corner”