fgjfhjtfkfutkul8ufuoliyoio8ioyiuiuimf7r56g56g7i7igve7gu

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

fgjfhjtfkfutkul8ufuoliyoio8ioyiuiuimf7r56g56g7i7igve7gu

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Last edited by kynell on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: kynell v coyle

haha you hero, got yourself some kills back on the board congrats man :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kynell
Forum Irregular

yes have more time on my hands again now so bck to massing any1 who annoys me with farming :-D
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Have fun being sat on.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
kynell
Forum Irregular

~Coyle~ wrote:Have fun being sat on.
bahahahahaha

says the 1 with no stats when your ready to agree to not farm again then this can end until then consider this to be very long and costly, whenever you have stats worth taking I will strip them and I don't give up so enjoy :)
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:Have fun being sat on.
bahahahahaha

says the 1 with no stats when your ready to agree to not farm again then this can end until then consider this to be very long and costly, whenever you have stats worth taking I will strip them and I don't give up so enjoy :)
lol all talk on the forums, minute I get uu it will be a different story :)
I considered the whole thing over last night but it appears ill have you as a chew toy for the foreseeable future :) Just awaiting you main to drop PPT, doing untrain anything please :D
PS burned the majority of my uu onliner RObert last night, you got the rest, go to the Market area if you want to sell me some :D

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
kynell
Forum Irregular

I received no message about it being over from you or Robert I logged on when I woke up and saw your stats so took them then I log on forums after and saw topic closed had some1 messaged me about peace talks could of been a different story.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

Lol I seen Robert as the main Foe, you just attached to his coat tails, now lets see how you play on your own :)

kynell
Forum Irregular

well see u bought a lot of uu earlier been watching ur account all day and still no stats build so no excuses ur out of resources I guess you will only build up again when im offline and hit me then :(
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

kynell wrote:well see u bought a lot of uu earlier been watching ur account all day and still no stats build so no excuses ur out of resources I guess you will only build up again when im offline and hit me then :(
In work, see you when I'm home

Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Go Coyle :D
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
~Coyle~
Forum Addict

So is that the stats ill be expecting, a 1 tril defense and 11-12 tril strikes?
Removed the lot anyway.
Ill be around another hour, bring your main off PPT :smt106

The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

~Coyle~ wrote:So is that the stats ill be expecting, a 1 tril defense and 11-12 tril strikes?
Pretty much. Build a 40t def and u win lol.

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
kynell
Forum Irregular

another defence down killed a lot spies no weapons for me to sab out tho :(

also my main be of ppt in few hours so I wont be building any defence on my multi or any stats as I wont be playing it just gonna use my main its to much hassel trading recources over and keep logging in and out plus my multi has like 5 covert/ac lvls lower than u and a tiny ms so very costly to mass so will be building on my main from now on bring that out to play :-D
kynell
Forum Irregular

The Supreme Dalek wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:So is that the stats ill be expecting, a 1 tril defense and 11-12 tril strikes?
Pretty much. Build a 40t def and u win lol.
and no build strike to take down his dfence if he build 40trill defence I will take it if he builds 100trill defence I will take it.

Return to “Vendetta corner”