Do not trade with dirty pretty thing

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

what person does that belong to ?? u said u already sold and gave the uu or w/e whos the person ur selling so we can all know
DPT
Forum Irregular

All trades are confidential
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

lmao not when my uu / $$ is involved... or atleast pm me info
DPT
Forum Irregular

if i give out the name of that player, he might be called a scamer also...

Now you will say but he didn't do anything, why would we call him a scamer? I didn't to anything either, and you still call me a scamer...
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

i wont reveal his name or anything to any 1 else .... its only btwn me and u and him thats all i just wanna know who it is so we can talk somethin out
DPT
Forum Irregular

nope
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

y not ?? i think ur lying about it lol if its true take a ss of ur paypal please?
DPT
Forum Irregular

why would i do that? If i prove that units were already sold, will you say sory for your ocusations, and announce that i'm not a scamer? If you'll do that, then i'll prove evreything you want, otherwise, i just don't see a point
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

no i wont say that lol unless u dont show then ur proving u are a scammer lol ur so full of it
DPT
Forum Irregular

ok, if i don't show, it proves i'm a scamer, if i do show, i'm still a scamer, you are a little bit "paradoxical" you know that?
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

just show ur paypal since i already did
DPT
Forum Irregular

give me a reason and i will, and please be constructive in answering on my arguments

DPT wrote:ok, if i don't show, it proves i'm a scamer, if i do show, i'm still a scamer, you are a little bit "paradoxical" you know that?

You didn't say anything about that

regards
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

lol it shouldnt matter if i answer or not the fact of the matter is i didnt get payed for the goods making you a scammer ... u wont give me the person ur selling to... giving more of a reason your lying ..... 3 u have still yet to prove that u have sold anything
DPT
Forum Irregular

lol yes it does matter, becouse you are contreversing yourself, you don't actually know what you want, no matter what i do, no matter what i say, i will be a scamer, becouse you said so, even if i prove the oposite i will still be a scamer, and that's why it matter, and that's why you don't want to answer the bloody question, becouse answering would prove my words, it would prove, that no matter what i do, no matter if i prove i'm not a scamer, you will still be saying i am, becouse you've putted that in your head, and you are not open for arguments and for words of the oposite site of the whole thing
muaddibzz
Fledgling Forumer

lmao ok ok if u wanna prove ur not then give me my uu back thats that ... or let me talk to the person ur selling 2

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”