ALL POSTS ON THE TOPIC "LOGIN BUG" ..HERE!

muc
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Well. Goin out get some sunburns, etc...

When i get back.... I wanna my naq !!!
:)

lol :)
[bb]|[^bb]
xr88
Fledgling Forumer

i've been sleeping...can somebody fill me in on any updates?
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

chaos68 wrote:i've been sleeping...can somebody fill me in on any updates?

Please read the prior posts :wink:
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

REK wrote:
chaos68 wrote:i've been sleeping...can somebody fill me in on any updates?

Please read the prior posts :wink:

sound advice :P
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

i can't buy a round guys, they don't serve spirits at the bar :(

Discrimination!
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Gilthana

Boy are people repeating things in here...

GhostyGoo has done a great job informing. And even repeating because some people obviously doesn't have a mousebutton that allows them to read other pages than the last...

I am sure we will know when the game is back up, and I also think we will get a ppt for a couple of hours.

any idea when the game will be back on line and if we will get ppt to prevent profitering by other players
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Anonymous wrote:any idea when the game will be back on line and if we will get ppt to prevent profitering by other players

The game will be back online when the problem is solved and once that happens i'm quite sure every precaution will be taken to minimise any loss that has been incurred.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
pijanc
Forum Newbie

jesus freakin' christ now u r getin' reaally annoying so for the future reference:NO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THE GAME WILL BE ONLINE AGAIN WHEN WE WILL IT'LL BE ANNONCED HERE

pijanc wrote:jesus freakin' christ now u r getin' reaally annoying so for the future reference:NO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THE GAME WILL BE ONLINE AGAIN WHEN WE WILL IT'LL BE ANNONCED HERE

Don't play smart drunky. Go out and grab a case of lasko or sola ice tea and relax (well I can't, hopefully other can :))
WeedSeed
Fledgling Forumer

ok now this is **Filtered** pissin me off admin stop having a life and get ride of ur **Filtered** update u did :smt093 :smt076 :smt097
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

pijanc wrote:jesus freakin' christ now u r getin' reaally annoying so for the future reference:NO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THE GAME WILL BE ONLINE AGAIN WHEN WE WILL IT'LL BE ANNONCED HERE

I have to say - as a mod - it is just as annoying to see everybody repeating the same thing in response to the people asking questions (especially when a mod has already answered it)!

TO EVERYONE!

If you have nothing of value to add to this - then do not say anything at all. I'm now going to start deleting posts without warning.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin

Honours and Awards

WeedSeed wrote:ok now this is friggin pissin me off admin stop having a life and get ride of ur **Filtered** update u did :smt093 :smt076 :smt097

Okay! Consider yourself warned for abusive language and insults.

You should know better!
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin

Honours and Awards

Since people do not seem to be listening, I will reiterate:

Wolf359 wrote:I have to say - as a mod - it is just as annoying to see everybody repeating the same thing in response to the people asking questions (especially when a mod has already answered it)!

TO EVERYONE!

If you have nothing of value to add to this - then do not say anything at all. I'm now going to start deleting posts without warning.

Further to that - if people continue to ignore my warnings, the thread will be locked and all subsequent threads created on the matter deleted - as soon as I become aware of them!
Mod Speak
danielv
Fledgling Forumer

lol, good job
DanielV FAHQKD
ID= 29003
My trade feedback

La loi du talion. oeil pour oeil, dent pour dent
Best site ever
(21:05) bebita{The Order : like i said to daniel i want to surrender
(15:34) bebita : what stupid i was when i was ready to give up at 70 mil uu for them
(15:35) bebita : don't tell anyone
(15:35) bebita : please

Return to “Bugs Archive”