ALL POSTS ON THE TOPIC "LOGIN BUG" ..HERE!

Jesus of Suburbia

ALL POSTS ON THE TOPIC "LOGIN BUG" ..HERE!

NOTE: THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED DUE TO THE FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH MOD INSTRUCTIONS. THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH LOGGING INTO THE SERVER - WE KNOW - YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

DO NOT START ANY THREADS ON THIS MATTER.

When I try to sign in, all i get is a message that says 'There was a conflict with your connection or your cookie expired. Please relogon.' I have tried deleting the cookie to get a new one, restarting my computer and browsers, and logging into a friends account. Just 1 hour before this, I logged in fine, then logged out. What the hell is going on, and can anyone please help me?!?!?!

both me and my officer have the same problem! :evil:
?????
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

sorry. the above post is mine :oops:
Jesus of Suburbia

Have you and your officer fixed it? It's really annoying and I need to sign in to increase my UP!
?????
Forum Newbie

no. we tried everything. I'm thinking of formatting my comp
Jesus of Suburbia

I would format my comp but I have 20GB of info and It'll take me forever to back it up. Hopefully admin will notice this and help us out so we dont have to be so drastic...
Mukasa
Forum Addict

i had samer problem about 10 hours ago....i was on school pc...couldn'0t login. now i'm at home, i can login easly .....
djackson
Forum Newbie

im having the same problem havent been able to log in for 9-10 hours and by that time most of my naq will be gone this sucks forum plz fix it
Jesus of Suburbia

That may be so, but I'm on my home computer. And im fairly sure the other 2 guys are as well. So thanks for trying, but you werent very helpful sorry.
JOS (Jesus of Suburbia)

That last post of mine was to Xanthius btw
Deelaayed Reeaaction

My computer did the same thing about an hour ago, and since then I've been trying to fix it but still no luck
Reiver003
Forum Newbie

try changing the settings for what cookies your computer accepts, that's the simplest solution i can see
JOS

I've tried that. I totally wiped my history, cookies and temp folder. Still no luck. I tried repeairing the internet connection(27 times). Nothing seems to work. Can we get some help from admin on this one? This is a biggie.
Tethula
Fledgling Forumer

Ive encountered this problem before. I just went to the web browser (in my case Internet Explorer) told it to delete all the cookies and all the temp\offline files. This usually fixes the problem.

You could also try to telling your web browser to trust the SGW website.

But the top choice has always worked with me on this issue.

Hope it helps.
djackson
Forum Newbie

ive tried that Furian cuz i thought it would solve it and still nothing this really bites

Return to “Bugs Archive”